Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. ashima10

ashima10 Platinum IL'ite

thanks alot Sir!

QUOTE=Pragaspathy;3597777]Hi,

It is true that there is delay in giving reply; and I have repeatedly told that I will leisurely study the charts and let you know. Also, you will know very well that one of the main reasons for the delay is the death of one of the family members. While this is so, it is unfair on your part, to claim that you are waiting for the reply from April onwards.

Again, I am telling you that I will study your request leisurely and give my reply. If you would like to get the study immediately, please consult a professional Astrologer and get your issues clarified.

Regards
    [/QUOTE]

2. ashima10

ashima10 Platinum IL'ite

pls ignore the below...posted by mistake on someone else query...Apologies!!

[/QUOTE]

3. avijeetr17

avijeetr17 New IL'ite

sir, plz tell me the reason for your not replying to my query.

4. Deepuch

Deepuch New IL'ite

thank you so much sir.

5. PushpaNreddy

PushpaNreddy Silver IL'ite

Thank you guruji for the reply....As per your advise we wl plan our business aftr July 2016...

Kindly chk the financial settlements of my husband.... He is planning to start with agriculture from next month... Wil it work for him...pls let me knw...

Date: 18/03/1985
    Time: 3.32 am
    Place: Hosur

6. Deepuch

Deepuch New IL'ite

thank u very much sir for the information.will c tht he does the needful things mentioned.one more thing which i have not asked and am asking u is regarding kids.
    we r not been blessed with kids.how soon do u c this happen for us
    thanks and regards.
    my date of birth is 01-02-1984 time 11.05 am place hyderabad.
    thanking u once again

7. BDivya

BDivya Platinum IL'ite

Hello sir,

Could u please reply mine?!
    i had posted already.. reposting again for your reference.
    Thank u..
    Hello sir,

I want to know if my husband will get any onsite oppurtunity and we stay in a joint family, and there are many problems from my in-laws and i wish to move in to a nuclear family.. im facing so many issues daily and it seems to be non ending.. so i think if we could relocate to another country or move into a nuclear family these problems from in-laws would come down.. Im very much disturbed and depressed with my inlaws behaviour and turning my husband also against me..could u please say if this is possible in near future?

Thanks in advance.

My husband's :
    ===========
    TOB: 13:32
    POB: Cuddalore
    DOB: 25-JUNE-1985
    Name: V.Balaji
    Rasi: kanya
    Naksathram:uthram

Mine:
    ====
    TOB:8:58am
    POB: chennai
    DOB: 23-NOV-1990
    Rasi: magaram
    Nakshatram: thiruvonam
    name : V.Mahalakshmi

One more request.. could you please tell for me, predictions related to relationship with husband???because we fight so much all due to in laws... and my nature...and if i can go for a nuclear family...

thank you.

thank you sir..
    could you please say untill when is this rahu dasa? and will my situation remain the same until this dasa completes??

thank you.

8. RAAMMAA

RAAMMAA New IL'ite

respected guruji
    thank you thank you for your kind reply. I really blessed to have your guidance.
    I shall start meditation. I am in a bad situation financially also.
    I have my later father's property court case declared in my favour in feb 15 after fighting for 10-12 years. but i am unable to take possession so had to file for another case to vacate the property yesterday so that balif comes and gets it vacated. sir can you pl tell when i will be able to to get the possession. really heart broken that i can not get the proper vacated and again had to go to court and hence extra expenditure. Thanks very much for your kind help and guidance.
    mine: 2nd january 1959 4.15 am - early morning of 2nd january Mumbai

9. minn1

minn1 Silver IL'ite

Thank you very much for taking out time for studying my chart.
    But I would like to know is there problem for progeny in our chart my husband dob is 24-2-1980 10:30pm trivandrum and mine 21-5-1984 11:11pm trivandrum.
    ours was a love marriage some astrologers said it is not good to marry him etc but we went for forward someone recently said problems regarding progeny .though we are not trying for children now.in future we want to.kindly advise any prayers or remedies we should do.we would definitly want to do it.THANKS in advance.

10. keethi

keethi Silver IL'ite

Hi Sir ,

my DOB : 30.12.1988
    Time of birth : 10:55 p.m

husband's DOB : 24.2.1985

My husband is in US and i am working in India .

Please predict if there is any chance for me to work there .

Thanks sir ...