Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Hi,

The compatability based on the Moon sign and Janma Naksthra between two is good; but there is some severe doshas both the charts and this is not a period to look into the same.

At present, you are running the adverse period of Saturn dasa and the usb period of Ketu and she is running the adverse period of Saturn dasa and the subn period of Rahu; of the two, your wife's period is very worst.

Also, in your chart, the Moon, the controller of mind is afflicted by Rahu and also Saturn, which will give you some disturbed mind; for which the meditation is one of the best solutions.

Hence, for the time being, if your work is transferable one, please try to get a transfer and apply for leave for few days and make a visit to few religious places.

Regards

2. Pragaspathy

Hi,

Please avoid making repeated postings.

For the present, both of you are running the adverse dasa of Rahu, which is one of the major reasons for sufferings. Hence, you may please try to lit ghee lamp to Goddess Durga on every Friday, between 10.30 AM and 12.00 Noon or at your convenient time, which is extremely good and also try to use gingelly oil in your Pooja room.

The abroad chance for your husband is not supportive for the present; however, the running Rahu dasa will give abroad chance; probably, once the transit Saturn moves from Scorpio to Sagittarius, probably, after Nov 2017.

Please try to be a silent and routine one for the time; which is extremely good for averting any conflicts with your inlaws and also with your DH

Regards

1 person likes this.
  3. Pragaspathy

Hi,

It is true that there is delay in giving reply; and I have repeatedly told that I will leisurely study the charts and let you know. Also, you will know very well that one of the main reasons for the delay is the death of one of the family members. While this is so, it is unfair on your part, to claim that you are waiting for the reply from April onwards.

Again, I am telling you that I will study your request leisurely and give my reply. If you would like to get the study immediately, please consult a professional Astrologer and get your issues clarified.

Regards

4. Pragaspathy

hI,

You belong to Virgo Ascdt and the 5th house of progeny happens to be Capricorn, owned by Saturn and the house is aspected by the house lord Saturn himself, which is a promising factor for progeny; however, the aspect of Saturn will always delay the event.

In the case of female natives, in addition to the 5th house, the 9th house has also to be seen for progeny. The ninth house and also the 9th lord Venus is aspected by Saturn, which is also another, indicator for delay the event.

While considering from the Moon sign, the 5th house is occupied by Saturn, which is an indication for delay in progeny and also the 5th lord from the Moon sign, ie. Mars is also aspected by Saturn.

Hence, your chart is a clear indication of delay in progeny.

While coming to your husband's chart, he belongs to Taurus Ascd., and the 5th house is occupied by the house lord Mercury herself, who is exalted and Mercury is association with 4th lord Sun and also the 3rd lord Moon; but this house is aspected by Rahu, which will also delay the event.

While considering from his Moon sign, the 5th house happens to be Capricorn, who is exalted, which is also extremely good; but the house is aspected by Rahu, which is a delaying factor.

Hence, as per both the charts, there are some delay concerning the progeny.

Please try to make a visit to Tirunageswaram, where there is temple for Rahu and you can try to do necessary, remedial measures concerning progeny; then make a visit to Nagoore Dharka, near Nagapttinam, and make a dedicated prayer for progeny and finally, you may go to Tirunallar Saneeswaran Temple, near Karaikal (very nearer to Nagapattinam) and make dedicated prayers to Lord Saturn.

If you can do these prayers dedicatedly, with trust and belief; there are every chances, that you will get pregnant within one year.

Regards

5. newIL

newIL New IL'ite

Sir - Sorry if I have hurt your feelings. I meant to say my state of uncertainty/questions on mind about future since April, not the delay from your part. I believe in your guidance and that's why I'm repeatedly reminding you/requesting you

Everyday, sometimes every few hours with lots of hope I check this forum. One last request is to please tag my userid (@username, @newIL) when you provide the reply, that way I'll get notification about your reply and I wont ttrouble you again and wait till notify me when you post your guidance for us.

Sorry again and kindly forgive me

6. Pragaspathy

Hi,

I remember, that I have given reply to a similar request made by your mother and also by yourself.

Regards

7. newIL

newIL New IL'ite

Sir - Sorry if I have hurt your feelings. I meant to say my state of uncertainty/questions on mind about future since April, not the delay from your part. I believe in your guidance and that's why I'm repeatedly reminding you/requesting you

Everyday, sometimes every few hours with lots of hope I check this forum. One last request is to please tag my userid (@username, @newIL) when you provide the reply, that way I'll get notification about your reply and I wont trouble you again and wait till you notify me when you post your guidance for me and my husband.

Sorry again and kindly forgive me

8. Pragaspathy

Hi,

Please get a photograph of Lord Krishna, in the form a child (preferably UnniKrishnan) and keep the same in your Pooja room and you may try to offer milk, curd, milk products, ghee etc., before Him on everyday morning, after taking your bath and recite the above Mantra with trust and belief for a minimum of nine times, which will certainly give beneficial results

Have trust and belief and also positive thinking, which will certainly give beneficial results.

regards

1 person likes this.
  9. Pragaspathy

Hi,

It is not proper and wise to post anything derogatory in the open forum. Also, anyone approaching the Astrologer should not make irrelevant issue. Everyone has his/her own destiny and you will get proper reply in proper time. If you trust me and really want a detailed study, please wait patiently.

Astrology is a divine subject, gifted to certain people and as far as myself is concerned, I am doing this as a service; hence in future, please do not make any such posts.

Regards

1 person likes this.
  10. Pragaspathy

Hi,

You will have good professional career, with good financial growth.

At present, you are running the dasa of Jupiter and Bhukti of Venus. Venus is the lord of 10th house, lord of profession and she is well placed in the 5th house, which happens to her another house. The 10th house is occupied by Mars and Saturn; both the planets are powerful in 10th house; but they are in retrograde motion; which will delay the event.

In as much as you are running the sub period of Ketu until 26.09.2015 and once this period is over, the next sub period will be Venus and it will be operative until 24.05.2018. This period is very supportive. So, you may continue with your search for profession and you will get a good job, with commanding position.

Regards