Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Hi

I am not able to generate the birth chart, based on the place of birth given by you. Please let me know the nearest towns of your birth place

Regards

2. Pragaspathy

Hi,

At present, your husband is running the dasa of Jupiter, who is the Lagna Lord as well as the 10th lord, lord of profession and the sub period of Saturn, who is the 11th as well as the 12th lord. Saturn as the lord of 12th house is responsible for abroad chances.

Apart from this, the transit SAturn is in the 9th house, directing aspecting the third house and in conjunction with the 12th lord Saturn. This is a very favourable position for abroad chance.

At present, the transit Saturn is in the retrograde motion; however, there are every chances that necessary approval will be accorded after the transit Saturn returns to the direct motion, which will happen after 1st August, 2015. There is no need to worry.

The chart of your husband is very favourable one for getting settled in abroad due to the following reasons :

1) The Lagna Lord Jupier, has gone to 12th house, which will make him to be popular in a foreign land than his birth land
    2) 10th lord, Jupiter, lord of profession has gone to 12th house, which is one of the highly favourable position to get settled in abroad
    3) The 2nd house is occupied by Rahu, which also a very favourable position for getting settled in abroad
    4) The 4th lord from the Lagna, i.e. Mercury and the Moon sign, i.e. Jupiter have been afflicted by the malefic planets viz., Saturn and Mars respectively, which is also another favourable position to get settled in abroad.

In as much as he is running the dasa of Jupiter and Saturn, please arrange to do simple archana to Guru of Navagraha on every Thursday in his name, birth star and Moon sign (Hastham - Kanni rasi) and also try to offer boiled rise mixed with the sesame oil (gingelly oil) and sesame seed on every Saturday, before your breakfast to the crows, preferably in his meals plate, which will be extremely good for him.

IN his chart, the 2nd lord Mars and the 11th lord Saturn are together, which causes a powerful financial yoga and this will make him a richest one.

Regards

3. Pragaspathy

Hi,

I hope this is for ur second marriage. U hv not indicated whether the proposal is for the first or 2nd marriage of the boy. However, the charts are not matching well, mainly from your Moon sign, i.e. Leo, his Moon, i.e. Capricorn is the 6th and form his, your is 8th, which is not good. There are other issues also.

Hence, you may look for some other chart.

Regards

4. Pragaspathy

Hi,

Very glad to know that with the blessings of the Almighty, your marriage has happened.

As far as the birth of the child is concerned, in your chart, the 5th house is occupied by Rahu, the 5th house lord, house of progeny, ie.. Saturn has gone to 4th house and the 9th house is occupied by Mars and aspected by Rahu. This causes some dosha; however, the 5th house is aspected by the exalted Jupiter, which is extremely good; but the Jupiter, also happens to be the Puthrahara is afflcited by the nodes.

While coming to your husband's chart, the 5th lord Mercury is afflicted by the Rahu, Sun and also Mars. This also causes some dosha.

Hence, both of you may try to go over to Kalahasthy, near Tirupathy and arrange to perform remedial measures for Sarpa dosha, dosha caused by Rahu and Ketuand then to attempt for the child.

Regards

5. Pragaspathy

Hi

I do not make any general predictions and also look into the health issues. As far as relative is concerned, I do make any predictions to any one, other than the blood relations.

Regards

6. Pragaspathy

HI,

I do not look into the charts of the members, who have posted their requests in other Astrological forums.

Regards

7. rekhachennai

rekhachennai Senior IL'ite

Sir,

Please help me to understand my career and financial growth for this year. Your predictions has helped me a lot. Thanks for your excellent service.
    DOB - 5th March 1980
    TOB - 15.40
    POB - Chennai

8. Pragaspathy

Hi,

Kindly post ur request after a week.

Regards

9. Pragaspathy

HI

Please repost ur request after a week