Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. happyhuman

happyhuman New IL'ite

Sir,

Pl predict future of my sister and specifically health condition she is suffering a lot. Pl sir can u predict

Her details are:
    DOB : 25.12.1991
    TOB : 11.03 pm
    POB : Tiruvannamalai

Thanks

2. newIL

newIL New IL'ite

Sir,

I posted my queries last month and there was a sad incident in our family and you asked me to repost again after 45 days. Here I’m with my older query last year and my current query.

My Original Post last year:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Hello Sir,

I'm at a situation to take some longterm decisions. Your suggestions will definitely help me take the right decisions. Please guide me with my questions below.

My husband's birth details are:
    DOB: 19 April 1975
    Time : 06:50 AM
    Place : Nagercoil, Tamilnadu, India

He is trying to immigrate to U.S.A this year, Will it be successful?

How is his career life and his health in future. He is so negligent on his health/fitness am worried about that as well.

How is his future overall?

My Birth details are:
    DOB: 14 May 1976
    Time : around 08:45 AM (08:30 to 08:45 AM)
    Place : Tirunelveli, Tamilnadu, India

am currently on a year long assignment in U.S.A, Can I also try to get a permanent job in the same company that I'm in now?

How is my career in the future look like?

or I should only be a housewife if we relocate to U.S.A based on his Visa approval.

My Kids details are:
    First Daughter

DOB: 19 Dec 2002
    Time : 10:50 PM
    Place : Bangalore, Karnataka, India

Second Daughter
    DOB: 29 Aug 2010
    Time : 06:18 AM
    Place : Bangalore, Karnataka, India

Is it good for our kid's future life in long term if we settle in U.S.A or any foreign countries.

Any specific practices/pooja we need to be doing for a peaceful life and future?

Thanks in advance
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your Response for that:
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Dear Mrs. New IL,

You belong to Gemini Lagna, owned by Mercury. The Lagna lord Mercury has gone to 12th house from the Lagna and also the 4th lord Mercury, lord of suka sthan or domestic happiness has also gone to 12th house; the second house, house of family is afflcited by saturn and Mars, two natural malefics.

The fourth house from the Lagna is aspected by Saturn and also the 4th house from Moon sign is aspected by Rahu and the 4th lord from the Moon sign, i.e. Saturn is afflicted by MARS.

These are the indications to get settled in abroad; however, as the Lagna Lord Mercury is in retrograde motion; which will normally work against this.

The change of profession for the present is not so supportive; however, there are hopes for getting the change from 19th June, 2014 to mid august, 2014.

You will have good professional career; since your 10th lord, lord of profession has gone to 11th house, house of profit.

The above prediction is based on the time of birth given by you; in case, the time of birth is not correct or a different one, then the Jagna will get moved on either way; and the entire predictions will get changed; because the precise time of birth is must for generating the birth chart and making the predictions.

While coming to your husband, the chart is not much supportive for the present, i.e either the running dasa or the transit planets for getting migrated to abroad.

For any abroad chances, there should be connectivity between the third, ninth lords relating to either running dasa or transit. Such a favourable situation is not present.

However, at present, he is running the dasa of Ketu and Bhukti of Rahu; there may little hopes for any abroad chance, since the Rahu is the significator for foreign travel.

The charts of the children should not be taken up for any study until they attain the age of 12 years.

I do not look into any health issue; but in case, any specific ailment is there, then I can try to look at the same and give my views.

I do not make any general predictions.

Regards
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Current Post/Questions
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Hello Sir,

You have helped me with my questions last year (as reproduced above) and it has happened the same way you have told. I'm back at a situation where I don’t know what’s future holding for us. Kindly suggest us the way forward.

1) My husband is waiting for his US visa approval, Will he get it approved?

2) Will I also get a job offer in US in my parent company itself? My reporting manager in US said, he will open a position for me, but for all various reasons, he is not able to do it so far, but still says he wants me in his team and working towards taking me in as an US company employee
    I’m currently an employee of its subsidiary in India or should I start looking out in a different company? For the last 6-8 years my career is stagnating though I’m eligible and capable, something is blocking me to get promotions and grow up in my current team, company. Am very very depressed about that, when I see my juniors/less capable people are moving ahead of me. May be I’m so naïve about the office politics around me. Please advise me on the path forward, if I’ve to do any pariharams/Slokams to progress further. Currently am reciting Panchagni mantra 108 times morning /evening and Kanthasashti kavasam in the night. Whenever possible giving Vetrilai malai on Anjenyar on Saturdays
    3) We have come back to India very urgently leaving most of our belongings there in US(including the car we purchased there). Now we are blocked from going back to US as a family by my Managers. They say only I can go to handle the things I left there. But it’ll be very difficult for me to go alone there, my husband can’t manage with two kids here alone. If I go alone, I’ll have to leave lot of our things there in US.
    4) In family also, my MIL is completely not in favor of us and supporting only her daughter, all these years I was patient and didn’t make any fights. Just on the last day of leaving, something completely unfavor to us happened, so I asked her a question and she made a huge fight and said she won’t come with us. After few days, I myself called her up again and asked her to come stay with us, but she refused it. My father in law was the only person who was neutral and we lost him also.
    5) Should we proceed with school admissions ( costing more than a Lakh) for our kids in Indian school for this academic year or can we wait for some more time hoping that we’ll definitely relocate outside of India this year. (Indian school times are already started, whereas US schools start only by Aug). We are currently in India.
    6) Staying in India, U.S.A or Europian countries - which is good for our family (for us & kids)
    7) How is our future in personal and professional life for both of us

Am very much worried by all these happenings around us.

My husband's birth details are:
    DOB: 19 April 1975
    Time : 06:50 AM
    Place : Nagercoil, Tamilnadu, India

My Birth details are:
    DOB: 14 May 1976
    Time : around 08:45 AM
    Place : Tirunelveli, Tamilnadu, India

Thanks in advance (if you don’t mind, can you please indicate the planet names in Tamil also so that I can quickly/easily understand)

Expecting your guidance/blessings.

Thanks in advance

3. VBK

VBK New IL'ite

Hello sir,

My DOB:23/05/1982
    Place: Madikeri
    Time: 12:10 AM

My Husbnad Dob;06/01/1982
    Plcae:Madikeri
    Time: 03:45 AM

I have one son (even his health was not so great) and planned for second. Due to some medical complications, it happens to terminate at 4th month on march'15.
    I'm seriously worried and scarred to think for next baby.
    Please tell me is there any chance to have one more healthy baby.
    When I can think of this and do we need to perform pooja or visit temple.

Please help me..

Regards
    VBK

4. Brinthaa

Brinthaa New IL'ite

Hi Sir,

My husband and I have been trying for a baby for the past 3 yrs.
    Could you pls tell us when i will conceive and whether we need
    any medical support to conceive.

My details -
    DOB - 17/17/1989
    Time - 03.13 PM
    Place of birth - Chennai, Tamil Nadu

Husband's details -
    DOB - 12/04/1983
    Time - 08.38 PM
    Place of birth - chennai, Tamil Nadu

Marriage Date - 25/05/2012

Awaiting for your reply.
    Thank you.

5. jpadma

jpadma Senior IL'ite

pranam guruji
    my previous queries were answered by you.thank u.
    now im sending our details ,kindly tell me how our life is going to be financially and healthwise, as we facing so many problems.no peace in our lives.

my details:
    dob:6feb1963
    place:bhimavaram
    time:3:30pm
    punarvasu nakshtram

husband's details
    dob:2may1962
    place of birth:rajahmundry
    time12:30afternoon
    revathi nakshtram
    padma

6. yhsk1983

yhsk1983 New IL'ite

GuruJi,

Namaskaaram.I would like to know the Horoscope/jathagam prediction for my relative .I would like to know about his last 5 years ,health ,education and his future.

The details are as below:

Date of Birth : 18-Dec-1995
    Time of Birth : 02:02 PM(14:02 PM)
    Place of Birth : Chennai
    Swathi nakshatram

Thanks
    Yhsk

7. DEVASHREEP

DEVASHREEP New IL'ite

Thank u sir ..... as u predicted I got married in 2015..
    can u please tell me when ll I bcome a mother....
    my dob: 1-9-1990
    Time:8:53am
    Place : pondicherry
    My husband's dob:8-6-1984
    Time:5:30am
    Place:salem
    Kanni rasi and hastha naksathiram.....Please tell us ll will we bcome father and mother

8. kitkat119

kitkat119 Junior IL'ite

Respected Sir,
    Here is one marriage proposal i received online.I want to know about our horoscope matching before things go anywhere.Kindly see the matching.
    thanks

name: Mansi
    dob: 11-10-85
    time : 2.15 am
    place : New delhi

name: Vinayak
    dob :25-10-82
    time : 5.30 am
    place: Paithan, Maharashtra

9. envyarethan

envyarethan New IL'ite

dear pragaspathiji,

hope you are doing good guruji.

i used to be an active member of this forum. due to parental obligations i couldn't find any time to take a peek into this website. my previous account got deactivated. by the blessings of almighty and you life was going really well. my husband got selected in the us visa lottery last year. last month his office had decided to send him for an on-sight project for one month. luckly it got extended for one year. but his MD hasnt approved it yet. somethings dragging the whole process. i am really worried about the whole thing.
    can we go to us this year?
    do we have analyse our one year old son's horoscope. both me and my son are of dhanishta(avittam) . is that a problem.
    please help me and advice me some remedial measures. here are our horoscope details

me
    dob: 28/7/1991
    place of birth : palghat
    time: 1.32pm
    star:dhanishta

husband
    dob: 31/1/1986
    place:eranakulam
    time; 10 am
    star: hastham

my son
    date:17/6/2014
    place :trivandrum
    time: 9.30pm
    star : dhanishta

10. deepthicdr

deepthicdr New IL'ite

Dear pragaspathiji,

Hope you are doing good guruji.

I want to know about my Job life and PERMANENCY in Job life. Please can you provide the details and remidies:

dob: 28/4/1981
    place of birth : Aatmakur,Mahabubnagar Dist.
    time: 8.30pm
    star:dhanishta