Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. bholenath

bholenath Senior IL'ite

Good Day Sir hope all is well with you! I am writing to ask one quick question! with your kind guidence made it through the jupiter mahadasha and now six months into the satrn mahadasha things are still bad for me! I am always miserable, still having health issues, obstacle in getting higher education due to health, and still searching for a full time job so that I may move out of my parents house where i feel suffocated all the time! Please give me a quick reading sir as to when things may start to get better for me? thanks!!!

13-12-1991
    12:50 P.M.
    Jalandhar, Punjab

2. aruna27

aruna27 New IL'ite

greetings Sir,

Iam unemployed for past five months and started to look for job last month but no positive results so far. Pls let me know if i would get job or my career has met a full stop. My detauls are 27-09-85/11:25am, chennai.
    Requesting your advice sir

3. lakshmiAK

lakshmiAK New IL'ite

Dear Sir,
    One of my neighbors has a family dispute. She is a very old lady close to her 60s. Actually the problem is her husband left the house on a disagreement over a simple discussion. She has 2 sons and both of them reside in abroad. Since both of her sons are not here and her husband is also left her alone she is very depressed . This lady is god fearing and innocent. I request you to kindly analyze her husband’s horoscope and provide your predictions and pariharams. The main question is when her husband will return home?

DOB - 03 / 01 / 1949

Time & Place of birth - Apologies. I could not get the birth time related information from the jathagam. Hence I have uploaded the whole jathagam in google drive and provided you the link.
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bw5oaOTRuTv5dS1meTA5ZXVfUjQ/view?usp=sharing [Kindly excuse me for this. Don’t have a better idea]

Our sincere thanks for your kind support sir.

Thanks.

Last edited: Jun 17, 2015
  4. pri123456

pri123456 New IL'ite

Respected Sir,I have no job since a year, as per chart when i will get job sir,in between i have tried so many small job but due to various circumstances i could not get into anything,,I am very frustrated and not able to concentrate on anything,,Is my time bad and have been shifting houses often and coul settle in one place..when will these issues solve.? Dob: 17 jan 1985 and Time: 10:19AM IST at Pollachi,Tamilnadu..

5. rkris

rkris New IL'ite

Hello Sir,
    Please do check my horoscope.

Date & Time of Birth: Oct 16 1974 Indian Standard Time: 4.15AM
    Place of Birth : Mahabubnagar District, Telangana. If not found look for Hyderabad.

Q1: I am looking for a job since few months with no luck, when will i be able to get new job?
    Q2: I am divorced, is their scope for second marriage in my chart?

Thank you in Advance sir.

6. nisha1980

nisha1980 New IL'ite

Astrology advise

Good mooring Sir

My name is nisha sharma
    My DOB is 10/02/1980
    Place: Mumbai
    Time: 15:00

My husband name is : lovnish sharma
    Dob;18/09/1981
    Plcae:delhi
    Time: 12:05
    I have one son and daughter we are planning for our third baby. We are hoping for second boy.
    Could you please help and advice will we have second boy and when?
    Thank you very much in advance

7. schoolviji

schoolviji New IL'ite

Hello sir,
    I would like to know about my husband's carrier. He is worried about his carrier.
    His details are as follows:

Date of birth: 19.11.1971
    Time of birth: 3.10 pm
    Place of birth: palani

Awaiting your reply . Thank you in advance

Regards,
    viji

8. sarayu5

sarayu5 New IL'ite

Dear Mrs. Sarayu,

It is true that, as I had already informed when the Saturn is placed in the 5th house, in any one's house, there are every chances for delay in marriage; which is one of the main reasons in the case of your daughter. In such cases, the marriage may be between 29th and 32 years, depending upon the operation of favourable dasa and transit planets.

In the near future, the period between Nov 2014 and mid July, 2015 is supportive and any sincere attempts may get materialized with the blessings of the Almighty. But her chart is a delayed marriage one only.

Please adviser her to be on fast on every Saturday, to get married at the earliest and also she may be advised to pray the Goddess Devi in any form, which will also be helpful her to get married at the earliest.

Regards
    [/QUOTE]

Hi Guruji,

With the blessings of God and with all your support my daughter got married in this april and I am happy to share the news with you.

I just wanted to know how their married life would be and also when is the good time for them to plan for kids?

daughters DOB: 5th May 1986
    POB: Nuzvid, Krishna Dist.
    TOB: 11:45 AM

Son in Law DOB : 19th Jan 1983
    POB : Kurnool, kurnool Dist
    TOB: 04:05 PM

9. sarayu5

sarayu5 New IL'ite

[FONT=Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]sorry guruji gave TOB as wrong, corrected below.[/FONT]

daughters DOB: 5th May 1986
    POB: Nuzvid, Krishna Dist.
    TOB: 11:45 AM

Son in Law DOB : 19th Jan 1983
    POB : Kurnool, kurnool Dist
    TOB: 04:30 AM

10. nisha1980

nisha1980 New IL'ite

[h=2][​IMG] Re: Astrological Advice[/h] Good mooring Sir

My name is nisha sharma
    My DOB is 10/02/1980
    Place: Mumbai
    Time: 15:00

My husband name is : lovnish sharma
    Dob;18/09/1981
    Plcae:delhi
    Time: 12:05
    I have one son and daughter we are planning for our third baby. We are hoping for second boy.
    Could you please help and advice will we have second boy and when?
    Thank you very much in advance