Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. SadMarried

SadMarried Silver IL'ite

dear respected sir , i have removed my other post i posted in same forum ..plz help me with my readings now...really really will appreciate it ..

my original post as below:

dear respected sir ,

Im going through worst time of my life. My marriage of 10 yrs is about to end. I dont know whether i should file for divorce , or is it bad time because of graha dasa and it will be over soon. should i stay or go out of this marriage ? how is my future looking like ?

DOB mine :25/07/1984 , 2 pm , india delhi..
    DOB my husband : 06/09/1977 , 9pm (nepali time) , palpa , Nepal

Would really appreciate your help.

2. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

HI Pavithra,

I could not immediately locate your earlier post. Hence, please repost your request with the birth details of your husband.

Regards

3. Amits

Amits New IL'ite

Thank you so much for your help.
    Regards

4. Pragaspathy

HI SadMarried,

I never expect either you or anyone who has posted the request in other forum, for whatever reason it may be

It is not whether your charts had been matched astrologically. Your chart contains severe dosha; whereas your husband's chart does not containing any balancing doshas, which is one of the set back for marital disharmoy.

you belong to Libra Ascendant, your Ascendant is occupied by two malefic planets, viz. Mars and Saturn and they are dirctly influencing the 7th house, house of spouse, which is not good for marital harmony and the aspect of Jupiter over the 7th hosue does not give much relief.

Your Moon, representing the mind is afflicted by the nodes ans also aspeced by Mars, which will give you an imbalanced mind and also suspicious attitude. Also, you have Ketu in the 2nd house, house of family, which is also not good for marital harmony.

Hence, as per your chart, since the dosha is very high when compared to your DHs chart, it looks difficult to save this marriage; however, you can try to adjust and lead a peaceful life, though it may be difficult; instead of making any issue, as a bigger one, which will be good for you to save the marriage. According to both charts, your chart only shows the cause for any problem.

Regards

5. Rith

Rith IL Hall of Fame

Respected Sir,

Thank you so much. I will proceed as per your request.
    Have a good day

6. SadMarried

SadMarried Silver IL'ite

thank you sir ...so there is no hope in my marriage. i was hoping this bad period will be over soon but looks like i can never be happy married with my partner . what do you advice .shall i continue this life of suffering or just stay divorced ?

7. Victoryman

Victoryman Senior IL'ite

Sorry Sir.Can you please advice me

8. PavithraS

PavithraS Platinum IL'ite

Namaskaram,

Please accept my apologies for all the inconveniences caused regarding this.

I am copy pasting my original query for your kind perusal. The property will be bought in my husband's name and also I would like to know the general well being of our life hence I am providing my birth details as well.

Copy pasting my original query :

My husband's details

DOB 17/07/1979

TOB 12.55 PM

POB Coimbatore

My birth details

DOB 26/01/1983

TOB 10.54 AM

POB Chrompet,Chennai

My query is generally regarding our future wellbeing and particularly regarding property buying. We currently reside in USA, and we are planning to buy a house in Chennai or Coimbatore .
    I request you to guide me astrologically what is the best place , when is the right time to do so, what kind of house should we buy for our peaceful life, will there be any obstacles either while buying the house or any time later. We actually came to US with the main objective of buying a property in Chennai and settle with elders, In Laws.

Since we had experienced mental and financial problems while disposing of our previous property, we do not want to invest our hard earned money in something problematic again.

I humbly request you to please go through our Charts and help us.

Thank You for your valuable Time and Knowledge,

Respects & Regards ,

Pavithra

9. niyathi123

niyathi123 Bronze IL'ite

Hello Sir,

I have major issue in life right now, married for close to 11yrs, with a 3 year old boy. I got to know my husbands current affair and i have asked him to swear on his parents and tell me if he has not done anything wrong, its been 3 months and he is not talking to me. I want to know will we continue or will we be breaking our marriage. below are our details

my details
    dob : 22-12-1982
    time :2:20 am
    place: hyderabad

his details
    dob:15-12-1973
    time:10:10 am
    place:gokarna karnataka

sons
    dob:14-8-12
    time:4:32 pm
    place: mysore

I really need your help

10. Pragaspathy

HI Sadmarried,

Please take your own decision, taking into account the ground reality, which will make you happy

Regards