Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Hi Shan28,

I remember to hv replied regarding ur BIL. Please repost ur request along with the reply given by me.

Regards

2. SadMarried

SadMarried Silver IL'ite

dear respected sir ,

Im going through worst time of my life. My marriage of 10 yrs is about to end. I dont know whether i should file for divorce , or is it bad time because of graha dasa and it will be over soon. should i stay or go out of this marriage ? how is my future looking like ?

DOB mine :25/07/1984 , 2 pm , india delhi..
    DOB my husband : 06/09/1977 , 9pm (nepali time) , palpa , Nepal

Would really appreciate your help.

3. Pragaspathy

Hi Anoosha,

It is not advisable to give different birth time The birth time should always be precise. For the time being, either the running dasa and sub periods or the transits planets are not much favouable

Hence, please try to accept the job available and try for change after July, 2016

Regards

4. Pragaspathy

HI Samyugtha,

Your chart does not support for IT jobs related to IT industry. Hence, you may try to concentrate on your present job.

Regards

5. Pragaspathy

Hi Sunitha,

I think U hv changed ur User ID and also even though I had given answers for many questions raised by you, you had the choice of seeking advise from the other forums, wherein you may continue to do the same.

Regards

6. Pragaspathy

HI Rith,

At present, you are running the dasa of Moon, the lord of 10th house, who is placed in the 7th house and the Bhukti of Rahu, who is also placed in the 7th house. Thus the dasa lord and Bhukti lord in the same, which will not normally give any beneficial results.

Apart from this, you are at present running Ashtama Sani, i.e. transit Saturn is in the 8th house from your Moon sign. The the running dasa period and also the transit are not much favourable. Hence, much favourable results cannot be expected. This is operative until 17.03.2016. Normally, when the Rahu dasa or its sub period gets operated, there are abroad chances. However, as the running dasa is not much beneficial, abroad chance has not materialized. You will have abroad chance, though in the immediate future, there are chances for abroad chances.

Regards

7. Pragaspathy

Hi Gituanandkumar,

You are in the habit of migrating here and there. Even though you had posted some requests in this forum; subsequently, you had opted to post in some other Astrological forum. Hence, you may please continue to do the same in the same forum and as a personal policy, I do not consider the requests of the people who have posted their request in other forums.

Regards

8. Rith

Rith IL Hall of Fame

Respected Sir,
    Thank you so much.
    Should I perform any pariharam for this atleast for smooth going at workplace and to overcome problems at workplace

9. Pragaspathy

10. Pragaspathy

HI Rith,

Please try to be on fast on Saturday, if your health permits and also try to offer boiled rise, soaked with sesame oil and sesame seed on every Saturday morning before your breakfast. You can also offer Neeranjanam on every Saturday to Lord Ayyappa.

As far as Rahu is concerned, you may try to lit ghee lamp to Goddess Parvathi, on every Friday, between 10.30 AN am and 12 noon or at your convenient time. Also, you can try to use gingelly (sesame) oil in your Pooja room.

Regards