Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. newIL

newIL New IL'ite

Sure Sir, thanks very much for your efforts. I was thinking the same when I see you online now. Pls do reply tomorrow. We are much confused.

2. Amits

Amits New IL'ite

umeshkumar likes this.
  3. Amits

Amits New IL'ite

Dear Sir,
    Pls look at my post again. Some changes to it. Shall wait for your reply. Goodnight sir.
    Regards,
    Amit

4. jpadma

jpadma Senior IL'ite

pranam guruji
    u have answered my queries before(1184049] but now i would like to know about me becoz we are facing certain financial problems and differences between me and my husband.veryvery bad atmosphere in the house, no talks.[COLOR=#009900 !important]elder son delayed studies and [COLOR=#009900 !important]second son not getting job.
    my details:
    dob:6-2-1963
    place of birth:bhimavaram
    time:3:30pm
    punarvasu nakshtram
    [/COLOR][/COLOR]

5. anjana2109

anjana2109 New IL'ite

Dear pragaspathy sir, thank you so much for your valuable time .sir the boy is a divorcee
    And even he was in same condition as I was in our life. Anxiously waiting for your kind reply. Sir is there anything I can do to improve my state. Even my parents remsin unhappy with me most of the time.

Thank you sir

regards

6. MrPiyush2015

MrPiyush2015 New IL'ite

Dear Sir,

Her id is Preetam. She is here since 2012. I too can't find that reply here so I called her and she said she consulted you in PM and that reply was in PM which she emailed me when you asked me to provide previous reply. But, your replies to her previous posts are post2217405 and post2137388

Thanks.

7. mansomas

mansomas New IL'ite

Thank u sir.

8. adisum

adisum Gold IL'ite

Thank you very much Sir for resolving my query. Are there any remedies that we can follow for his health and success? any particular religious prayer or some charity work ?

9. adisum

adisum Gold IL'ite

Also Sir.. My marriage is fixed and the event is to be held by the end of 2016. My parents has matched the horoscopes but has not told me what was in there but were doing some remedies. Boy's side doesn't believe in horoscope matching. I just want to know is everything fine with this alliance ? Though it is a love marriage still i want to clear my doubts on astrological part and how will be our married life ?

My Would be husband's detail :

DOB: 18th May 1990
    Place: Faridabad , Haryana
    Time : 4:00 pm

My Details:

DOB: 13th July 1990
    Place: Amritsar,Punjab
    Time: 08:47 Am

10. umeshkumar

umeshkumar New IL'ite

Dear pragaspathy sir,

Very rightly you have stated my problem. Sir to be frank I have tried reasoning with her, but she seems to be not much concerned with anybody. Her mother adds up to the fuel. To be honest sir, she seems to be mentally unstable to me, and often picks up fight and abuses her own parents. Sir, I am really troubled by her abusive behaviour too. Sir is there any remedy to help me deal with this situation. We have been trying our best to end it up mutually. Sir, me and my parents are also falsely facing charges of 498 a . Will we get rid of this case or end up in jail. Her father is very rich and powerfull too. Pls guide me sir.

Thanks and regards