Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Hi Keture,

The short term journey is governed by the third house and the long term journey is governed by the ninth house.

As U happen to be the native of Scorpio, the third house happens to be Capricorn owned by the Saturn. The transit Saturn is with your natal Saturn in the sign of Scorpio, aspecting the third house and the transit Jupiter is in the sign of Cancer, aspecting your natal Saturn and also the third house; which could be one of the reasons for your travel.

At present, you r running the dasa of Venus, being the lord of 7th house and the Venus is in the 7th house itself and the transit SAturn and Jupiter are very supportive and the transit Jupiter in the Navamsa is aspecting the Kalathrahara Venus, which are supportive factors for marriage.

However, in your chart, as I had already explained to u, that the SAturn is aspectng the 7th house and also the 7th lord from your Ascednant and also from your Moon sign (both are the same and also in the Navasma chart, the Saturn is in the 7th house from the Navamsa Ascendant and also aspecting the 7th house form the Moon sign of the Navamsa sign; which is a factor for delay marriage.

Please pray the Almighty of ur choice, to get married at the earliest.

Regards

2. Shalinivc

Shalinivc New IL'ite

Thank you Sir, if you can please help me with the below query.

My husband has lost his job yesterday hence if you can please check my chart to see my job security so we can manage the household. Do you see any hurdles in my current job and is it advisable to change jobs at this stage? If any instability is seen can you recommend some remedies. My details are as below:

DOB - 03 Sep 1974
    Time - 1.11am
    Place - Mumbai

Thank you.
    Shalini

3. kitkat119

kitkat119 Junior IL'ite

thanks Sir,
    yes I agree, we need blessings of Almighty.
    however i cant thank enough to know that Pragaspathy Sir is there and the troubles can be avoided in marriage aspect, even this is enough to realise amidst confusion.
    regards.

4. Pragaspathy

Dear Shalini,

I had already made detailed assessment of your husband's chart and also the adverse period, he is facing.

Regarding your birth details, please confirm whether you were born on the night of 2nd or 03rd Sept 1974.

Regards

5. Pragaspathy

Dear Kitkat1119,

Harsh

Your Moon sign is Leo and the proposed groom's Moon sign is Cancer. Normally, when the Moon sign of the boy is 12th from the Moon sign of the girl, it is good for consideration; however, when it happens to be a water and fiery sign, it should nto be taken up for consideration.

Your Moon sign is Leo, a fiery sign and his Moon sign is Cancer, a watery sign.
    Hence, this should not be taken up for consideration.

Nishant

Even though this chart is not much good; this chart is matching with ur chart to a certain extent. So, you may first try to consult a local professional Astrologer and decide further.

Manohar

May be ignored.

Regards

6. Pragaspathy

Dear Kitkat119,

I hv given my assessment of three charts separately. In the meantime, please let me know whether I hv given any reply earlier concerning your second marriage. If so, please furnish me a copy of the same.

Regards

7. kitkat119

kitkat119 Junior IL'ite

8. Shalinivc

Shalinivc New IL'ite

Dear Sir,

It's night of 2nd and early morning 3rd.
    I hope that clarifies.

Thanks

9. anitav

anitav New IL'ite

Dear Sir,

Once again thank you so much for clarifying my doubts on the pariharams to be done.
    If I may trouble with you with two more queries:
    You mentioned that Apr-May (next month) is good for job change - I am actively trying...would there be other periods in the year which is also favourable for job change? Reason I am asking is though I am trying for a job for the last year nothing has worked out. Since my Jupiter mahadasha just started - in its own antardasha can it cause a lot of stagnation in career and generally in life as a whole? I also notice a big sense of fear to move ahead which is unusual for me and am just wondering if dasha changes can impact us mentally in such ways?
    Also is there any threat to my job? Given my difficult time - I have very little support from my managers and they don't recognise the work I do - so just worried about job stability.
    Once again - really thank for taking the trouble to respond. God bless you.

10. Pragaspathy