Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

HI Sweetie7,

I do not look into the requests of the Members, who hv posted their requests in the other Astrological forums.

Regards

2. Pragaspathy

Hi Bestrong,

In both the charts, the Moon is causing curse and this is called Mathru Saapa. This could be one of the reasons for the termination of progeny. You can try to do Gowri Pooja or donate Kumgumum and/or Virali Manjal for Sumgali ladies and this can be done on any Friday or you can perform pooja to Goddess Parvathi, who is with Lord Shiva.

You can try to do any of these simple remedies.

Then you can attempt for the progeny. The time for the present until mid July, 2015 is supportive to get conceived.

Probably, the next child may be a male child.

Regards

3. Pragaspathy

Hi Anita,

At present, you are running the Astama Sahani and this could be one of the reasons for your set back in professional set back.

Your Jupiter Mahadasa has started from 29.03.2014 and it will be operative for a period of 16 years, i.e. upoto 29.03.2030. Since you happen to be a Virgo native, Jupiter happens to be the lord of 4th and 7th houses and He is placed in the 5th house, i.e. in its house of debilitation. Even though the Jupiter has moved out from its deepest point of debilitation, due to its placement in the house of debilitation is likely to cause some hurdles.

Hence, you may try to do the following simple remedial measures to get your sufferings minimised.

1) You may try to be on fast on every Thursday
    2) You may try to offer yellow banana and yellow sweets to poor people and also cows
    3) You may try serve curd rise to Brahmins and poor people
    4) You may please avoid taking banana and never keep banana in your bed room, which may increase Jupiter's negative influence.
    5) Please pray Lord Dakshinamoorthy on every Thursday
    6) You may try to feed soaked gram lentils (channa daal) and jaggery to yellow cows on Thursday and corn to pigeons

You can try any of the possible remedial measures.

Regarding your Ashtama Sani, you may try to visit Lord Hanuman temple or perform Neeranjanam to Lord Ayyappa on every Saturday, between 09.00 and 10.30 AM. or you can try to offer boiled rise soaked with sesame seed and sesame oil to the crows on every Saturday before your breakfast and this has to be done until your Astama Sani is over, i.e. upto end of 2016.

Regarding the change of profession, the period between 09th April, 2015 and 10th May, 2015 is very supportive for getting a job of your expectation, with good salary, leading to change of life style. Any prior attempt in this regard will be beneficial to you.

However, you may try to do the possible remedial measures suggested above.

In your chart, the Venus is causing cursing, i.e. a lady has caused curse, which is astrolgoically called Kalathira Sapaa; for which you may try to get a lamp in Bronze with sesame (gingelly) oil and offer the same to the Goddess, where Lord Perumal is with his wife and the same should be installed within the Moolasthan of the temple.

The chart is not too much supportive for re-marriage; however, the period between mid July, 2016 and July, 2017 is supportive for re-marriage. If the remedy, suggested for Venus is done; there are chances for positive results.

If you can try to follow the above remedies, with trust and belief, and there are chances that you will get relief in all respect.

Regards

4. bestrong

bestrong Senior IL'ite

Thank you so much for the prompt reply.

a. There is a nearby Shiva Mandir where i prepare prasadam to lord Shiva every monday and do pooja. I will now perform for Durga also. But the Durga mata idol stands separate and not with Lord Shiva. Is this fine?Since i am in US its difficult to spot a temple with Durga and Shiva standing together.

b. I will give Haldi KumKum to Sumangalis next friday. Is there any count of the ladies i need to give. 5 Ladies count is fine?

c. My Husband has started chanting Durga Suktam for last two weeks (Coincidentally he started chanting for his career progress). Can i also chant the same?

d. I am okie with any Child. All i want is a healthy baby(Coz i get often bad dreams about the health of the child). Please suggest me any Shlokas for the wellness of child.

e. Also do let me know what could be the reason of the Matru Dosha. Will this impact our kids also?
    Thanks,
    Bestrong

5. kitkat119

kitkat119 Junior IL'ite

Sir,
    pls see and let me know if any of the 3 men match with my horoscope.
    I want to settle down really soon,my daughter is turning 5 years in June.I have been looking for a match since 3years....
    Pls guide ,if you see any hopes of me having good second marriage?

Iam having faith and hence before knowing anyone i just post their birth details here to you.

thanks Sir.

6. keture

keture New IL'ite

dear sir ,

I will travel for 15 days to scotland on 2nd may 2015 so transit for travel is favorable for me in this time ?

transit rahu over natal ketu and transit ketu over natal rahu give generally unpredictable results ?

for marriage should I wait jupiter transit over virgo signs which will aspect on my 7th house and saturn transit aspect on my 7th house , double transit system ?

thank you

regards

11 june 1987 at 18.33 pm Yalvaç Isparta TURKEY

7. anitav

anitav New IL'ite

Dear Sir,
    I am deeply grateful for your detailed advice.
    Could you pls clarify a couple of things for me regarding the pariharams:
    For ashtama shani:
    I live in Singapore - but there is an anjeneyar temple I go to every Saturday and light a gingelly oil lamp for ashtama shani, also light nei vilakku for anjeneyar. Would this be ok? Its difficult to find poor people here (though I can do annadhanam instead ) or find crows in this country.
    Jupiter mahadasha: Same issue of feeding crows/cows and poor people - difficult to find. But there is a dakshinamurthy sanctum which I will definitely start going to. Would there be anything else you would suggest since its difficult to do the other remedies?
    Sir, the curse (sthree shabam) you mentioned is very true - our family astrologer also talked about this and asked us to do a pariharam in rameshwaram a year ago (shanti puja) which I did - but no changes yet. Regarding the lamp that you mentioned I should give - the perumal temple does not have the goddess together with him - but there is a sri ramar temple where he is together with sri sita. Would it be ok to give the lamp there? Or it must be a perumal temple? I am really concerned about this sthree Shabam sir - it has impacted our whole family - but we just don't know what else to do to come out of it. Any advise would be much appreciated.
    Thanks so much and I will definitely pray for you and your family when I go to the temple.

Last edited: Mar 26, 2015
  8. Pragaspathy

HI Kitkat119,

The study of compatibility is a time consuming one and it needs lot of patience. I hv already had a look on the three charts and let u know at the earliest.

You must realize that one should have the blessing the Almighty for triggering of any event in the life.

Regards

1 person likes this.
  9. Pragaspathy

HI Bestrong,

Thank U V M for ur kind reply.

a. It is enough if you can try to do the whatever remedies that can be done by you. In US, if you are not able to find a Lord Shiva with Parvathi temple, you can inform your parents or blood relatives to do this on your behalf

b. There is no count; even if it is done for a single lady, it is good; but it has to be done with trust and belief

c. It is good; you can also do the same. Chanting any Mantra is considered as extremely good.

d. In order to avoid any bad dreams, you may try to download Skanda Shasti Kavasam and hear the same, before u to bed and this is a powerful Mantra.

e. It is not Matru Dosha; but it is Matru Sapaa. The dosha and Sapaa are entirely different. Any dosha found in the chart cannot be completely be removed; but any Sapaa found in the chart can be neutralized by doing the appropriate remedial measures. Such Sapaas are found invariably in all charts; some Sapaas are not serious; but some Sapaas, especially caused by Saturn or Ketu is a very serious one. The curse is caused in the previous birth and it gets reflected in the birth chart of every one. The dedicated remedial measures done will relieve from such Sapaa or curses; however the final judgement rests with the Almighty only. Any Sapaa will be an obstructing factor / stumbling block and it will not have any impact on the kids.

May God Bless U all abundantly in all respect.

Regards

10. Pragaspathy

HI Anitav,

Thank U V M for ur kind response.

For Astama Sani - it is good you can go to Lord Anjaneya temple and pray; in addition you can try to use sesame oil in your Pooja room.

For Jupiter Mahadasha I hv suggested nearly 6 remedies and you can try to do which is convenient to u, as per local condition.

Regarding the remedy for Shree Sappa, it has to done at Perumal's temple, with the Mother or you can try to send money for the cost of Mangalyam of any poor girl, who will be getting married or u can meet part of expenditure for the marriage of the girl. You can also try to do the marriage of the Deities in the Temple and participate in the same, as if it is being done at your home.

You can call a girl, yet to be married and offer her a saree; Kungumum, Virali Manja, and give her a good lunch. This can be done on any Friday, preferably during the period of Rahu Kalam, i.e. beween 10.30 AM and 12.00 Noon - ie. performing any remedial measures duirng Rahu Kalam will hv high impact. While offering her Saree and other things liked by girls including some flower; you can lay down before the girl and pray for relief from this Sapaa; then you will be relieved of the same and you will see relief/changes of good sign in your life.

May God pray U all abundantly in all respect.

Regards