Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. divyashijith

divyashijith New IL'ite

Sir,
    this is me divya again pl ...., tell me is there any pariharam which i can do that means any pooja or any slokas i can recite. please tell there will be some thing i can do in order to keep our family life smooth without any quarrels because my daughter is seeing all this thing. from my side i started to avoid quarrels but pl...., suggest how to maintain a good family life , will i have to suffer till my full life time like this or there will be any change from this life style please tell me.
    and how about the future of my two little princes please tell me

2. abikarthik2007

abikarthik2007 Junior IL'ite

Thanks a lot Sir!
    Can you please reply the details to my PM and not in public?

3. srk12

srk12 New IL'ite

Pragaspathy,

Sunil,
    DOB: May12 1985
    POB: Jadcherla, Mahabubnagar Dist, Telangana, India
    TOB: 8.00 - 9.30 PM (approx)

Its been a while he is desperately looking for job. (stressed and Depressed because of this)

Q1) When will he get new Job? Future Job stability and life?
    Q2)
    Expected marriage time?

any pujas/ dosham etc he should take care of? please let him know
    Also please let me know your contact details for personal session with you if needed.
    Thanks

4. Luvpavi

Luvpavi Silver IL'ite

Hi Sir,

Please reply for the post sir. Eagerly waiting for your reply.

5. Rathigakv

Rathigakv New IL'ite

Hello

my details: Rathiga
    dob: nov 3rd 1983
    Time: 6:45pm
    place :pondicherry , india

my husband's details
    dob: July 18th 1976
    Time: 12:10 am
    place: chennai , india

We are currently living in usa , we got married on feb 17th 2010. I got pregnant twice , some how my husband convinced me it's too early , and not to have kid now . After the second time , he started avoiding me. Now it's five years..still not having one and he is not ready. Please can u tell me weather the situation will change or not. When will we have a baby? Me or him , both of us don't have any medical problem. Because of this we both always have a right and not happy.

thank u.

6. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mrs. Chitrabalamni,

Based on the birth details of your brother, his chart is a dosha chart and his 7th house is aspected by Sun, Mars, Rahu and Saturn and the house is occupied by Ketu. Hence, his 7th house, house of spouse is involved with all the malefic planets. This is not good for marital harmony. Apart from this, the 7th rasi lord Jupiter is in retrograde motion and occupying the 8th house in the Navamsa Lagna, which is also not good. These are the main reasons for the delay in marriage. Due to the above malefic influence, the married life of the boy may not much smoother.

Also, Ketu in the 7th house may not give him much inclination in sexual desires.

The time for the present until mid July, 2014 is favouable for marriage. His chart is not supportive for any love marriage.

Regards

7. Pragaspathy

Dear Kasyap,

Based on the birth details furnished by you, the time for the present, until mid July, 2015 is supportive for marriage to a certain extent. If sincere efforts are made, there are chances for getting married.

Regards

8. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Pri123456,

Thank U V M for ur kind ack.

Regards

9. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs Simosinesh,

I find that earlier in October, 2014, I had replied to u regarding the marriage prospecs of ur son; now from your present mail, I understand that your DIL has left him. Please let me when your son got married and also please furnish the birth details of his wife.

Regards

10. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Rainbo,

In the near future, the period between 11th April, 2015 and 15th June, 2015 is supportive for getting employed. Hence, sincere attempts is likely to yield beneficial results. You will have good career; but you may be to get the same with repeated attempts only.

Regarding the love and affection from your spouse, please post his birth details.

Regards