Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mrs. Vandhena,

Based on the birth details given by you, you belong to Sagittairus Lagna the 5th house happens to be Aries, owned by Mars, who is placed in the sign of Leo, owned by Sun, who is the lord of 9th lord - the conjunction of 5th and 9th lord is good; but they have been afflicted by the Rahu. Similarly, in the chart of your husband, who belongs to Gemini Ascdt., the 5th house happens to be Libra, owned by Venus in its sign of exaltation along with the Lagna lord Mercury and also the third lord Sun.

Hence, both of you may try to go over to Kalahasthy and try to do the remedial measures for progeny and then attempt for progeny. If the Almighty is satisfied with your dedicated prayers, there are every chances to be conceived before mid July, 2015.

Regards

2. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mrs. Divyashijith,

You belong to Scorpio Lagna, owned by Mars and your 7th lord Venus, representing the spouse has gone to 12th house, house of loss; which is not good and your 2nd lord, representing family, i.e. Jupiter has been afflicted by Saturn and Rahu and the fourth house, house of domestic happiness is afflicted by the influence of nodes and also Saturn and the 4th lord Saturn is afflicted by the nodes.

The 7th house is influenced by Mercury directly and Saturn by special aspect. Both Mercury and Saturn are eunuch planets; which is not good for marital harmony.

In the case of ur husband, he belongs to Sagittarius Lagna, owned by Jupiter, who is placed inthe sign of Aires, owned by Mars and associated with Mars. In as much as the Lagna Lord is afflicted by Mars, a fiery planet, there are chances that he may be very angry person with volatile nature.

His 7th lord, representing his spouse has gone to 8th house and afflicted by saturn and sun; which is also not good for marital harmony.

His 12th house is occupied by Rahu and afflicted by Mars. The 12th house among other things represent the bed pleasure. Rahu in the 12th house is not good for such relationship.

In as much as you have been blessed with two children, please try to take care of them and bring them in a better position and you may please try to avoid any quarrel on any issue, whatever the issue(s) it may be; which is good for you in the long run.

INspite of all these set backs, as his Moon and your moon are placed in the same sign, i.e. Aquarius, and from his Venus sign , i.e. Leo, your Moon sign, i.e. LIbra is third; there are every chances love and affection between two.

Regards

3. Luvpavi

Luvpavi Silver IL'ite

Hello Sir,

As requested i am reposting my request with my husbands details.

Now i have few more questions in my mind and expecting a [COLOR=#009900 !important]prediction[/COLOR] [COLOR=#009900 !important]from you[/COLOR].

1. When can i expect my first kid? its been a year that i got married
    2. Are there chances to [COLOR=#009900 !important]travel abroad[/COLOR](me and my husband), if yes then its short term or long term?
    3. We are planning to buy a house, but too many disturbance and its getting postponed. Please let me know if there are possibilities to buy house

My details:
    Name : Pavithra
    Date of birth : 30-06-1988
    Day of birth : Thursday
    Place : Thenkanikota also called Denkanikota(Tamil Nadu) - a village 21kms from Hosur
    Time : 8.32 A.M.

My husbands details
    Name : Ramkumar
    Date of birth : 26-10-1981
    Day of birth : MOnday
    Place : Palani[B][I][I]
    [COLOR=#333333][I]Time : between 4.30 - 5 AM (not sure of the exact time)[/I][/COLOR][/I][/I][/B]

Eagerly waiting for your reply sir

4. Shivali3

Shivali3 Bronze IL'ite

Can an you please reply to my question
    thank you

5. CHITRABALAMANI

CHITRABALAMANI Silver IL'ite

respected sir,

I would like to know about my brother marriage prediction.my mother is very much worried about him.may i know his marriage is love marriage? or arranged marriage?
    his dob - 28-june-1983
    tob- 6.05 am
    pob-thiruvidaimaruthur near kumbakonam.

6. bhuvisrini

bhuvisrini Gold IL'ite

The place belongs to Madurai district sir. Thank you sir.

7. vijiraman

vijiraman New IL'ite

Mr.Pragaspathy,

I hereby request you to kindly look into the horoscopes of my daughter and son-in-law. They are married for almost 4 years no issues yet. We are very much worried. My daughter is also very worried and depressed because of this. We have done poojas and pariharams like santhana gopala poojai, rahu ketu shanti at kalahasthy, visiting garbharakshambigai but till now nothing has happened. She is losing hope and is very depressed these days. She does not talk to anyone nowadays. I am very worried about her health.
    Her details are
    24 jun 1985, 8.33 am, thiruvarur district
    son in law details 20 april,1986, 1.10pm chennai
    I will appreciate your help.
    thanks and regards

8. kasyap

kasyap New IL'ite

Sir i was born early morning at 3:00 AM on 28th feb 1987, Bobbili.And nakshatra is satabhisha.

Thank you.

9. simsoneh

simsoneh New IL'ite

My son's live-in partner left him early this month (January 11 to be exact). Is there any chance of reconciliation with his partner in the near future? If not, what are the chances of future relationships and job prospects in his life (he is currently looking for a job)? His details are as follows:

Date of Birth: 21st February, 1985
    Time of Birth: 5:30pm (Indian Standard Time)
    Place of Birth: Kolkata

10. DreamWorld

DreamWorld Silver IL'ite

Hi Sir, I am waiting for your reply. Can you please reply.

Thanks,
    DW