Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. schoolviji

schoolviji New IL'ite

Name: vijayalakshmi

Date of birth: 03_06_1977

Time: not sure ( around 6.00 )

Place of birth : ramanathapuram

Can I know about my job in future and my family life in future

2. v3gems

v3gems New IL'ite

Dear Sir,
    Thank you very much for your valuable time.we appreciate your quick response and adher to the same .
    Warm Regards
    V

3. aruna27

aruna27 New IL'ite

Ok Sir .

I would like to have your kind opinion again wrt to my husband's chart . My husband chart also has Mars, Saturn and moon in conjunction in 9th house from lagna. As you had stated that MArs and saturn together is not good ; does the above combination pose any threat (13 Feb 1982 / 6.15am/Kumbakonam) . Please let me know sir.

4. Meghaa

Meghaa Silver IL'ite

Hello Sir ,

The time of Birth that I provided for my husband was incorrect. The correct information is below :
    Husband
    DOB : Dec 30,1982
    TOB : 2:00 PM
    POB : Piler , AP

Me :
    DOB : Sep 30 , 1984
    TOB : 8:50 AM
    POB : Secunderabad , AP

Can you please take a look once again. I apologize for the rework caused to you because of the mistake on my part.

Previous thread : Dear Mrs. Meghaa,

The period for the present, until mid June, 2014 is supportive for getting conceived

However, in your chart, the puthraharaha Jupiter is afflicted by Mars and aspected by Saturn and also in [COLOR=#009900 !important]the chart
    of your husband, the 5th house is occupied by Rahu and directly aspected by Mars and Ketu and the 5th lord Moon is afflcited by Saturn and asepcted by Ketu, it is advisabe that both of you can try to go over to Kalahasthy, near Tirupathy, and try to perform the remedial measures for progeny, it will be good for both of you.

[/COLOR]
    Hello Sir ,
    Above is the assessment you had done for me. My parents have done the Pooja for me in March2014 in Kalahasthy. We are still waiting to be blessed and have started medical treatments.

Thank you for your kind response.
    -Meghaa

Hello Sir ,

Here is the gentle reminder of my request. Furnishing our birth details here again :

Husband
    DOB : Dec 30,1982
    TOB : 12:50 PM
    POB : Piler , AP

Me :
    DOB : Sep 30 , 1984
    TOB : 8:50 AM
    POB : Secunderabad , AP

Thanks,
    Meghaa

5. simsoneh

simsoneh New IL'ite

My son's live-in partner left him early this month (January 11 to be exact). Is there any chance of reconciliation with his partner in the near future? If not, what are the chances of future relationships and job prospects in his life (he is currently looking for a job)? His details are as follows:

Date of Birth: 21st February, 1985
    Time of Birth: 5:30pm (Indian Standard Time)
    Place of Birth: Kolkata

6. RADIODOC679

RADIODOC679 Gold IL'ite

Sir!
    I am reposting again-my husband details-DOB-14-9-1973 TOB-12-00pm POB chennai
    Name-Narayanan ,He lost job duriing 2012 and still not yet got any offer,He is doing course ,updating himself,but no response.All interviews are positive but no offer.I was told he has 8th shani,when will he get relief?Any hope that this year he will get job?should he change line of job?My health has gone worst because i am doing 2jobs & can't continue anymore.will i get any relief-my details
    name-Radha
    dob-29-09-1977
    pob-hyderabad
    tob-3-30pm
    Thanks & kind regards sir!

7. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Dear LindaSenorita,

The period between 09th April,2015 and 10th August, 2015 is supportive for change of profession of your choice and any prior attempt is likely to give beneficial results.

Regards

8. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Sethu_m_s

Thank U V M for ur kind ack.

Regards

9. Pragaspathy

Dear Kom,

Thank U V M for ur kind ack

Regards

10. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Pri123456,

According to ur husband's chart, the period for the present, based on his running major and minor periods and also the transit planets are highly supportive for acquiring any immovable property of choice until mid July, 2015; however any decision in acquiring the property eihther in India or abroad has to be decided at ur level.

Regards