Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. saarang

saarang Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hello sir,

Could you please let me know if I will get a job? If yes, when ?

My details:
    Place of birth - chennai, India
    time - 4:49 PM IST
    DOB - 23-Nov-1984
    Thank you!

2. hemakvsr

hemakvsr New IL'ite

Thank you Chidambaram Nagarajan garu..for the response we would keep in mind abt you said.keep my sister in your prayers too that she should get her perfect match.Even i pray god to shower all his blessings on you and your family whole heartedly.

3. sethu_m_s

sethu_m_s Senior IL'ite

Dear Sir,

I am plannning to set up a small clothing line business in UAE along with my friend. Please let us know if this will be good for both of us.

My details: DOB -28/09/1981
    Time: 9.30 am
    Place: Kundara, Kerala, India

My friend details:
    Date of Birth 02-02-1983
    Time of Birth 3.25AM
    Place of Birth.... Kollam(KERALA,INDIA)

We await your kind advice.

Regards

4. DreamWorld

DreamWorld Silver IL'ite

Hi Sir, Can you please reply to my query...

5. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Dear Kom,

I hv already informed that yours is a delayed marriage and the running dasa is not supportive

Your 7th house, house of spouse happens to be Gemini, an intelligent airy sign and the sign is occupied by Moon, the 8th lord.

Hence, there are chances that you may get a matured life partner.

Your 7th house, house of spouse is occupied by Moon, the 8th lord, which is not good; the 7th house is directly aspected by Saturn, Mars and also Rahu and the 7th lord Mercury is in association with the Sun. Hence, there are chances that there are some hurdles in the married life, since all the malefic planets are involved either with the 7th house or 7th lord. Also, the 7th lord Mercury has gone to 12th house from your Lagna, ie. from 7th to 6th house; which is also not good and there is no beneficial aspect, except the aspect of Jupiter over the 7th lord Mercury.

It is a time consuming process to study the nature of profession and I do not hv time to do the same. The chart is not too supportive for business and the time for the present is not good, as I had indicated earlier.

You can very try for the same and the running major and minor periods are supportive for the same; however ur chart is not much supportive for getting settled in abroad.

Regards

6. Pragaspathy

Dear Hemakvsr,

Thank U V M for ur kind message.

Wishing you that all the desires of you, your family and sister get fulfilled at the earliest with the blessings of the Almighty

Regards

7. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Sethu,

In your chart, there is a combination of Lagna Lord Venus and ninth lord Mercury, which causes a powerful financial (Lakshmi) Raja yoga and this combination is best for business.

The 7th among other things speaks about the partnership business and this house is aspected by the Lagna Lord and also the 9th lord Mercury, which is is good; but the 2nd lord (lord of self earning) and 7th lord Mars has gone to 10th house; but afflicted by the Rahu. Even though the affliction is not good and Rahu has already crossed and traveled away from Mars, much damage cannot be expected. However, in as much you are running the final phase of Rahu dasa, which is astrologically called the Dasa chidra (23.09.2014 and 12.10.2015); which is astrologically one of the periods of set back for profession and for all other factors in general.

After the completion of Rahu dasa; the next dasa will be Jupiter, who is the lord of third and 6th house and placed in the 12th house. Generally, for Libra natives, the Jupiter dasa will not give much beneficial results. However, in as much as the 6th lord Jupiter is placed in the 12th house, this causes Vipareetha Raja Yoga, i.e. benefits from the loss of others.

Hence, it is advisable to wait for the Rahu dasa is over and then watch the Jupiter dasa quite for some time and then try to make any initiative for business, that too initially in small case, preferably as an independent business and then try for expansion, depending upon further developments.

Regards

8. kasyap

kasyap New IL'ite

Hello sir,

Can you please predict about my marriage and life after marriage.

Birth deatils
    DOB-28 Feb 1987
    TOB- 3 AM
    POB- Bobbili(AP)

Thanks and regards

9. pri123456

pri123456 New IL'ite

Sir,

We are planning to buy house.We r currently in USA, we are confused as to where to invest because we dont know when will return to india

Please see my chart and tell us whether there are chance of buying property in India or Usa this year or next year.

THanks Sir.

Dob: 17jan1985
    time: 10:19AM IST
    Born in Pollachi,Tamilnadu..

Husband :
    DOB:10th Feb 1983,
    TOB: 2:25 PM IST.
    Place: Karur,TamilNadu

Last edited: Jan 27, 2015
  10. kom

kom New IL'ite

Namaskaar Pragaspathy ji

Thank you very much for the detailed explanation.