Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Shan28

Shan28 New IL'ite

Namaste Sir ,

My brother is looking for proper job from past 4 years but he is not getting any good job . Currently he is working in BPO for very less salary . Is he having any problem in his jataka? Is there a chance to get govt job?

his DOB details

15/06/1983
    Time : 5:30 Am
    Place : Bengaluru

Thank u in advance

Happy new year :)

2. isolated

isolated Silver IL'ite

Dear Sir Pragaspathy,

I would like to know how my future married life will be like. Is it bound to end in divorce? Someone(apparently an astrologer) told my parents that I would most likely divorce if I were to get married. I was also learning palmistry and it is said that the vertical lines just below our little finger is known as marriage lines. I happen to have two and both of it ends in "forks", which, apparently is an indication of a divorce or separation, as well as the possibility of dual marriages.

Here's my DOB details
    Birthday: April-10-1997
    Time: 16:12 pm
    Place of birth: Singapore

I know I'm kinda young to be worrying about the future. However, I would really appreciate your reply though. It's burdening my mind and makes me want to give up on the idea of romance altogether, someday. I am also a firm believer in a strong family foundation, so the possibility of me getting divorced is very bitter. Please reply!

3. tarasharma

tarasharma Gold IL'ite

Respected Sir

Thank You very much for the clarification. I hope and pray everything goes fine. May the Almighty bless everyone with happiness.

Thanks & Regards
    tara

4. Silverfir

Silverfir New IL'ite

Sir..i always get confused between timings of my son and my husband..I reconfirmed and posted here the correct details...
    Plz reply sir...waiting for ur reply...

5. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mr. Silverfir,

You hv not confirmed the actual time of birth of ur husband. Please be specific

Regards

6. Pragaspathy

Dear Tara,

Thank U V M for ur ack.

Regards

7. Pragaspathy

Dear Isolated,

Considering your age, it is too early to make predictions concerning your marriage and other related matters. For the time being, you may better concentrate on your studies and also get employed to support yourself and then you can think of marriage. Please do not divert mind on any other issues and also do not attach much importance to Astrology and also any reported assessments made by any Astrologer, which is not in good spirit.

Hv positive thinking, and study well, which is good for u for the present.

Regards

8. Pragaspathy

Dear Shan28,

Your brother belongs to Taurus Ascendnat and his 10th house, house of profession is Aquarius, owned by Lord Saturn, who is exalted and placed in the 6th house. The placement of 10th lord in the 6th house is considered to be extremely good; because while counting from the 10th house, the 6th house becomes the ninth house, i.e. house of fortune; however, this Saturn is not aspected by any beneficial planet; but aspected by Rahu; which is not good. This is one of the reasons for the set back in his professional career.

At present, he is running the dasa of Venus and Bhukti of Saturn. For Taurus natives, the saturn is the highly beneficial planet, being the lord of 9th and 10th houses. Venus the lagna lord as well as 6th lord.

In as much the Bhukti lord Saturn is placed in the 4th house form the dasa lord Venus, the dasa period is likely to give beneficial results. However, at present, the transit Jupiter is with the natal Moon, which is not likely to give much expected beneficial results. Hence, he can expect any improvement after the transit of Jupiter from the sign of Cancer to Leo,which is likely to happen by mid of July, 2015.

He may advised to pray Lord Saturn, on every Saturday, by visiting the Shiva temple and praying Lord Saturn in the Navargrha. Also, he may try offer boiled rise soaked with sesame seed and sesame oil on every Saturday before his breakfast to the crows, regularly, which will give him much beneficial results. Also, he may be advised not to eat NV (if he is a NV habitant) and drink alcohol on every Saturday and should not hv any bed relations on Saturday. Also, he may try to donate liberally to the handicapped and leprosy people, which is also good for improvement inhis professional career.

Regards

9. Shan28

Shan28 New IL'ite

Thank you so much Sir , i will forward your solutions to my brother asap .

Also i wanted ask about my husband career .

He is into contracting from past 6 months in IT field now his current contract is going to end on 23rd of January but we are not sure whether the contract will continue further.

We are worried whether he gets good contract job this month or next month .

His details are

DOB: 17/12/1980
    Place: Hubli
    TOB: 6:45 AM

My details are

DOB: 30/10/1987
    Place : Bengaluru
    TOB: 3:15 AM

looking forward to your reply sir .

Thank u

10. kt29

kt29 Junior IL'ite

Namaste Guruji,

Thank you for your help and guidance. We will surely consult doctor as advised by you. We wish you and your family a very happy, healthy and prosperous new year. Thanks a ton Guruji.

Thank you and Best Regards
    Kirti

Dear Mrs. Kirti,

I hv already given a detailed study on the issues raised by you. Regarding the progeny, as I had told u, both of u can hv medical opinion and act accordingly.

Regards
    [/QUOTE]