Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mrs. Vidyashankari,

Thank U V for ur kind reply.

Wishing you that all your desires should get fulfilled with the blessings of the Almighty.

Regards

2. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Shipra,

I hv since studied both the charts concerning the progeny and give my detailed assessment below.

Your chart

You belong to Libra Lagna and your 5th house happens to be Aquarius, owned by Saturn. The 5th lord Saturn has gone to the house of Virgo, which happens to be your 12th house and associated with the third and sixth lord Jupiter and also the debilitated Lagna as well as 8th lord.

In General, the 5th lord, going to either 6th or 8th or 12th house is not good for progeny.

Apart from this when the 5th house happens to be a sign, owned by either Mercury or Saturn; there are chances for trouble concerning the progeny since the signs owned by Mercury and Saturn are barren signs.

Thus, in your case, the 5th house happens to be a barren sign and the 5th lord Saturn is placed in a barren sign and also aspected by a natural malefic planet Mars; thus making the situation very worst.

The Lagna Lord Venus is also debilitated (neecham) and the 7th house a occupied by wanning Moon, a natural malefic, which will normally make inability to procreate.

While considering from the Moon sign, the 5th house is occupied by Sun, the house lord, which is good; by associated with Mercury, a eunuch planet; which is not good.

While considering from the Jupiter sign (Jupiter is the Puthraharaha), the 5th house is occupied by Ketu and this also happens to be happened to be one of the houses owned by Saturn (Capricorn), a barren sign.

The Puthraharaha Jupiter himself is afflicted by the conjunction of Saturn and aspect of Mars; which is also not good.

In the Navamsa chart, the 5th rasi lord Saturn is afflicted by the Sun, who happens to the 6th lord of Navamsa chart.

Thus, the chart is not good supportive for progeny both in the Rasi as well as Navamsa charts.

Apart from this, in your chart, the 5th lord Saturn has gone to the 12th house from your Lagna, i.e. to the house of Virgo, a barren sign, owned by Mercury, an eunuch planet and associated with Mandi, which supports for adoption of a son.

Your husband's chart

While coming to ur husba
    nd's chart, he belongs to Leo Ascdt, owned by Sun and the 5th house happens to be Sagittarius, owned by Jupiter, who has gone to 4th house, ie. 12th house from the 5th house.

Any planet, from its ownership, going to the 12th house, house of loss is not good.

In his 5th house is occupied by Ketu. Normally, the Ketu in the 5th house assures a son; but with lot of sufferings and difficulties.

In his chart, the 5th lord Jupiter, who also happens to be Puthraharaha is hemmed in between malefics, i.e. Saturn on one side and Ketu on the other side, causing Papaharthi yoga (adverse yoga); which is also not good.

His 7th house is occupied by the Lagna Lord Sun and the afflcited Mercury and aspected by Rahu. The affliction of 7th house will normally make inabiltity to procreate.

Also the affliction of Lagna Lord Sun by Mercury (eunuch planet) will make inability to procreate.

The 5th rasi lord Jupiter is well placed in its owned of Sagittarius in the Navamsa chart; however, the Jupiter is afflicted by Mars, by conjunction and aspected by Sun. The conjunction of Mars and also aspect of Sun is not good; because they are fiery planets; which will normally against progeny.

Thus, both the charts do not show much promise, concerning the progeny.

Hence, the progeny can be supportive with the dedicated prayers to the Almighty of your choice, particularly Lord Jupiter and your family Deity and their blessings.

Hence, please request your parents to take both the horoscopes to a local professional astrologer along with the above reply given by me.

I realize well your sufferings and I would better suggest you to go for adoption of a male child, which is good for you to relieve both of you from your mental agony and frustration and spending lot of money on medical treatment, which has already failed two times.

I know very well, this is very painful to both of you to come to any such conclusion; but I do not wish to make any false promises.

Both of you can sit together and come to any conclusion of your choice.

Sorry, I have delayed your request quite for a long time. Usually, I take some time to study progeny since it is a very sensitive issue and needs lot of patience to study the same.

However, I am wishing you that with the blessings of the Almighty, all your dreams should get fulfilled at the earliest.

Regards

3. laksvishnu

laksvishnu Bronze IL'ite

Sir,

I am unemployed now and trying for a NEW job.
    Thanks

4. lavanyas

lavanyas New IL'ite

Hello Sir,

Please help me on this....

my parents are worried about my marriage and all my relatives are killing them literally in the name of my marriage..

I being the pain for them... i wanna know whne this will end..
    My date of birth : 16.06.1988
    Time : 02:30 am (Thursday , Early Hourly of 16th June)
    Place of birth : Tenali,Guntur District (Andhra Pradesh)

I checked with my parents they said they dont have Birth chart and time is 2:30 AM early hours of 16th June

kindly help me on this..

can u please tell me when my marriage will happen and how will be my married life..

5. Pragaspathy

Dear Lavanyas,

I hv already given my reply. Please check up the same.

Regards

6. Pragaspathy

Dear Laksvishnu,

I am not able to generate the birth chart, with the birth place given by you. Please let me know the nearest town or the name district headquarters.

Regards

7. sathyapadma

sathyapadma New IL'ite

Dear Sir,

I have already consulted you 2 years back regarding my husband's affair with his colleague. As advised by you, I informed his parents. They have not asked him anything about this till date. I am also praying God and keeping calm as advised by you. But sir, now, he has married that lady and also has a kid with her. I have a son who is in 10th std. After knowing everything also, I am staying with him for my son's future. I am mentally depressed and I am praying God. Sir, could you please advise whether I have to suffer with this life long. Will my son study well? I am worried about his future. Thanks for your reply sir.

Details:

My husband :

DOB 05.10.71
    Place of Birth : Hyderabad
    Time of Birth : 8.15 am
    Star : Revathi

Myself :
    Dob : 20.05.74
    Place of birth : chennai
    Time of birth : 3.30pm
    Star : Bharani

My son:
    Dob : 1.3.2000
    Place of birth : chennai
    Time of birth : 10.45 am
    Star : pooradam

8. tarasharma

tarasharma Gold IL'ite

Respected Sir

Please provide your guidance and blessings. My husband recently got an opportunity abroad ( within the same company). However, he is not very happy with the work and onsite salary. He is looking for a job change and better opportunity preferably in some other place. Please let us know when this would be possible.

Place Faridabad, Haryana
    Time 6:15 AM
    Date 19th September 1981

Please Sir, I request you to provide your guidance.

Thanks & Regards
    tara

9. lavanyas

lavanyas New IL'ite

Thank you very much for your reply sir..

and one more question sir

Do I have do any poojas for good to happen ?

10. laksvishnu

laksvishnu Bronze IL'ite

Sir,
    The nearest place is ALAPPUZHA, Kerala
    TOB: 5.18pm
    DOB:26/04/81