1. Would you like to join the IL team? See open jobs!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. What can you teach someone online? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If someone taught you via skype, what would you want to learn? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice

Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. angiri

angiri New IL'ite

Namsakaram Sir,
    Hope your are in good health and well. As per your advice have performed Rahu and Ketu pooja this sunday in my husband's name and also started praying little lord Krishna. After hearing from you frankly have got positive vibes and am sure everything will be ok in terms of my pregnancy and my husband's job.
    Have one more query regarding my office career. Am in this organisation since 9 years and intial 7 years were very good but for the past 2 yrs there are many issues in my professional life and whatever work or even slogging so much nothing is recognised and do not gel with my boss and there is a fear of leaving my job due to stress. ''
    Please can you advise whether there would be change in my job or the tension will reduce in my current job as am looking for another job as well outside. As I cannot leave my job how much ever tension I have as my husband has lost job.

Thanks once again for your kind advices.
    Aruna..

2. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mrs. Aruna,

The time for the present is not much supportive for change of profession. Also, at present, you are running the dasa of Rahu and Bhukti of Ketu and this period will be operative until 11.03.2015.Hence, for the present, it is advisable to be calm, inspite of some set backs in your professional career.

Regards

3. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Bunchofroses,

It is too early to fix the muhurtha. Please post ur request after 15th Jan 2015.

Regards

4. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Shan28,

The period for the present, upto mid july, 2015 is supportive.

Regards

5. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Nagavalli,

I hv already informed that you are running the period Ezharai Sani. Also, at present, you are running the dasa of Rahu and Bhukti of Ketu, which is generally not good for any auspicious activity. Hence, for the time being, please do not venture any such or any other auspicious activities. Please try to lit ghee lamp to Goddess Durga on every Friday to nullify the ill effects of dasa lord Rahu.

Regards

6. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Sudhak90,

The chart is not much supportive for any love marriage; however, the chances of any love affairs cannot be ruled out.

Regards

7. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Koni,

I hv already given my reply. Please read the reply again.

Regards

8. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Ksck,

The placement of Saturn in the 10th house and aspecting the 12th house is not at all related to progeny.

In general, the progeny has to be studied from the 5th house, from the Janma Lagna, Moon sign and also the puthraharaga Jupiter sign. This has also to be studied in the Navamsa chart also.

There are other issues like studying Beeja Sphutam for males and Kshetra Sphutam for females, concerning the progeny.

Regards

9. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Kashmirflower,

It is not advisable to study the charts of the children, till they attain the age of 12 years.

Regards

10. Shan28

Shan28 New IL'ite

Hello sir,

thank you for answering my question .
    is there chance of having a boy child ??
    my first child is girl , she is 4.9 years old now.
    thanks again