Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. prasanthi03

prasanthi03 New IL'ite

my name : Prasanthidob: 14-12-1985time: 10:54 A.M
    place: Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh, India

my husband name : Subba Raodob: 15-03-1979time: 09:45 A.M
    place: Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh, India

Sir I’ve got married in 2009 still then i am having problems with my husband. he didn’t even love me and care me he left me for so many years alone we both filed a mutual divorce but i am not willing to take divorce so i disagree to take. so by judge’s compromise us and tell us to stay together. on feb 2014 we both started living together. but then he didn’t like me he quarells and beat me for small issues. we stayed for 4 months together. now i am pregnant sir my husband filed divorce case against me. what should i do with my baby. I am jobless. How can I stop my husband about divorce. he is not even talking to me. he don't love me and even my baby also. will he come back again or will get divorced.
    I am 6 months pregnant women. my husband left me 6 months back and filed for divorce petition. he is so rude, arrogant and stubborn. he not even thinks about me and my baby. I want him to come back before my baby delivery. my baby needs him rather than me. i want you to help me to get my husband back. please save me and help me and my child. please.
    Sir please you have to help me and save me please sir….Don’t know what to do? where to go? which way to go?
    I am 6 months pregnant women. my husband left me 6 months back and filed for divorce petition. he is so rude, arrogant and stubborn. he not even thinks about me and my baby. I want him to come back before my baby delivery. my baby needs him rather than me. i want someone to pray on behalf of me to get my husband back. please save me and help me and my child. i want to suggest any remedies or mantras to get back my husband immediately. or i want him to call me immediately as he is not answering my calls and not even talking to me. please.

i want you to please pray on behalf of me and my unborn baby to get my husband/ father back again and live happily. i want him to come before my delivery or in a month or 2 months. please pray for me. i am in a lot of pain and struggle. Thanks for the help.

2. write2meru

write2meru New IL'ite

Sir,

my details are as follows:
    pob: agra
    dob:22.11.77
    tob:1:00 pm

my query:

when will i get a job?

thanking u in anticipation

regards
    meru

3. gargee

gargee Junior IL'ite

Sir
    my query is about the career of my son. he is B.E,[Electronics]] and trying comparative exams. he has qualified UPSC prelims will he get success in furthermain exam and interviews?
    Date of birth--29th may1990
    birth time--00.55
    place of birth--Kolhapur [Maharashtra]
    Pranam

4. gargee

gargee Junior IL'ite

my query is about the career of my son. he is B.E,[Electronics]] and trying comparative exams. he has qualified UPSC prelims will he get success in furthermain exam and interviews?
    Date of birth--29th may1990
    birth time--00.55
    place of birth--Kolhapur [Maharashtra]
    Pranam

5. PriyaPrahlad

PriyaPrahlad Silver IL'ite

Hello sir,

Please find below the details for my sister. Kindly predict when she will get married. And how her married life will be.

1) Date of Birth - 29/11/1990
    2) Time of Birth - 9.05 pm
    3) Place of Birth - Chennai

Thanks in advance.

6. Madure

Madure Bronze IL'ite

Thanks a lot . As per your advice , i prayed got and now am pregnant. Need your blessings.

7. geethachari

geethachari New IL'ite

Thank you very much for the reply sir.

8. Dadof2

Dadof2 New IL'ite

Hi Sir,
    Namaskarams.I would like to know about my career growth. I am having some setback in my career and I would also like to know my future.

My date of birth 5 Nov 1971
    Time of birth - 02:30 am
    Place of birth- Chennai

Thank you for your time!

Last edited: Nov 6, 2014
  9. priya g

priya g Senior IL'ite

Dear Sir,
    Greetings! I have an enquiry regarding a couple friend of mine:-

Husband's date of birth is 19th August 1981
    Time of Birth is 1:35 am
    Place of Birth- Chandigarh, Punjab

He is currently unhappy in his job and looking for the right job break. Please let me know when he will get the desired job break?

Details of his wife are as below:-
    Date of birth:- 26th March 1986
    Place of birth:- Jalandhar, Punjab
    Time of birth:- 11:25 pm

Kindly let me know when she will have a baby. Will she have any job break soon and when is she likely to have?

Thank you so much for the help sir.

10. archanasaravan

archanasaravan New IL'ite

Default Re: Astrological predictions
    hello sir

this is archana.I am having some problems in my life.my husband started business in bank credit card division.now we r not getting proper money from that.which type if business will be suit for him .we r having debit also.my health i s also not well.am having stomach problem.wen would be the Gud time for planning my second child sir.please reply sir.

my details
    husband name Saravanan s
    Dob 02-03-1981
    dot 4.20 am
    place of birth trichy

my name archana akilandeswari m
    Dob 08-11-1982
    dot 9.13 pm
    place of birth trichy

my son name bala vishwesh s
    dob 23-06-2010
    dot 01.23 pm