Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Dear Guleria,

Thank U V M for ur kind ack.

Regards

2. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Aruna27,

I remember that I hv already informed you that at present, the running dasa of your husband is not good; hence, if any beneficial results happen, it could be due to his dedicated prayers and blessings of the Almighty only.

Generally,it is believed that the placement of Ketu in the 12th house, will not give any re-birth because Ketu is Mokshakargan; but actually, the placement of Ketu in 12 to Karakamsa (KA) in the Navamsa chart will not give any re-birth and such natives will attain moksha.

The Atmakaraka (AK) is a planet, which travels highest longitude in the birth chart. The placement of AK in Navamsa chart is called Karakamsa (KA).

In your husband's chart, the Venus is in the highest longitude, i.e. 29 deg and 52 minutes in the sign of Sagttarius and Venus is AK and the placement of AK in Navamsa, i.e. placement of Venus in Navamsa chart is called Karakamsa (KA).

In your husband's chart, the Ketu is behind Venus (KA); hence it can be believed that this is last birth and he may attain Moksha; whereas in your chart, the Moon is AK and from Moon (KA) sign, the Ketu is in the 12th house; which can also be considered that this may be the last birth and you may attain moksha.

Regards

3. Pragaspathy

Dear Lazy,

In as much this seems to be an arranged-cum love marriage, I do not want to study any compatibility issue between two and also as much as the Astrologers on both side have cleared the compatibility, I do not go into this further in depth.

Both of you belong the same Aquarius Lagna and from both Lagna, the Mars is placed in the 2nd house; which balances the Mars dosha, considering from the Janma Lagna.

The matching between two is average and there are chances for echo between two.

As per both the charts, the probable time for marriage is from mid July, 2016 to mid July, 2017.

Regards

4. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Srivim,

According to the running dasa, the period between 13.10.2014 and 25.11.2014 is supportive for getting job and any prior attempts may yield beneficial results.

Regards

5. mbharani

mbharani Gold IL'ite

Dear Sir ,

I am posting the third time , please reply to the query. Thank you in advance.

6. Guleria

Guleria New IL'ite

Dear, Since I am very much God fearing & believe in Sanatan system, I will b highly obliged if yourself can advise :

1. What will be cosequences if boy & girl marry according to Hindu system ?
    2. Will they lead a comfortable life OR will face forced separation at one stage.

With warm regards,

Guleria

7. Ashy28

Ashy28 New IL'ite

Dear sir,

I am posting my query again:

i got married in November 2013 and had conceived in March 2014 but had early miscarriage in April 2014. I have conceived again now but on bed rest due to complications. Can you please advise if I will be successful In giving birth this time. Our details are:

my details:
    date of birth: 15/02/1986
    place of birth: Jaipur,Rajasthan
    time of birth: 20:41 pm

my husband's details:
    date of birth: 29/08/1986
    place of birth: New Delhi, delhi
    time of birth: 12:45 pm

Please advise.

regards

8. mala76

mala76 Senior IL'ite

Hi Sir,

Hope you & family are in good health. Please advice me on my future carrier progress. I am very much hoping for better carrier and higher position. I was not able to achieve even when I have qualification & experience. Is there any pariharam /pooja I need to perform? When will I be getting good job ?

Birth Date : 01/09/1976
    Birth Time : 11.15am
    Place: Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia

9. lakshmipere

lakshmipere New IL'ite

Hi Sir,

My daughter and her husband are frequently having problems in their life after marriage..they recently had baby girl..please go through their charts and suggest us the best..

Daughter details
    ------------------
    Date : 6th March 1989
    time : 11:55 pm (Night)
    place : kadapa/cuddapah, Andhra Pradesh

Son-in-law
    -------------
    date: 3rd march 1984
    time : 9:05 pm (night)
    place: nellore, AP

Grand daughter
    ----------------
    date : 2nd march 2013
    time : 2:45 pm
    place : New York, USA

Please do the needful

Thanks,
    Lakshmi

10. seema3030

seema3030 New IL'ite

Hello Sir,
    I am a new member of this IL. I must say you are doing really such a great job by helping ppl.May GOD bless you for your good deeds.

Sir I also need your help.I want to Know about my Son:

1.) CAREER: He is working in IT sector.He is not satisfy with his job and also looking for an opportunity to go abroad. will he get chance to go abroad and will he get proper satisfactory job.He is working very hard but neither he is getting proper recognition nor satisfactory salary which he deserves to get.

2.) MARRIAGE: We are not getting any good proposals for his marriage .When he will get married and how will be his married life ahead.

HIs birth details :24.12.84 at 9.00 AM in Motihari(BIHAR)

Thankyou
    waiting for your response.