Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. TS158

TS158 New IL'ite

Hello sir,

I am Trying for baby for past 2 years, when is my favourable time for conception ? Your reply would be of great help sir ..

My details : 14-Aug-85 / 12.05am / Thirukovilur, villupuram(dt)
    My hubby : 18-Feb-81 / 10.10pm / Pennadam kadalur (dt).

I have born on the night of 14th Aug 1985 sir.

Thanks in advance.

2. yogita04

yogita04 New IL'ite

Dear Sir,

I am trying to conceive since 3 years and really losing hopes, plz let me know when i will conceive...

My details :
    Birthday - 04/04/1983
    Birth Time - 05 AM
    Birth Place - Bilaspur (Chattisgarh)

Thank You !!!

3. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Dear Yiguta04

In order to study the progeny, the birth details of both wife and husband are essential. Hence, please repost ur request with details.

Regards

4. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. TS158,

In as much as you have stated that your birth is on the night of 14th; it should be taken as 15th August, 00.05 hrs only.

You belong to Taurus Lagna and the 5th house, house of progeny happens to be Virgo, owned by Mercury who has gone to third house (Cancer) and associated with debilitated Mars, , house lord Moon. Sun and also affllicted Mercury and directly aspected by the Jupiter. The aspect of either Moon or Jupiter on the 5th house is great blessing. The Jupiter is aspecting the 5th lord as well as the 5th house; which is good; but his affliction by malefic planet is not good; in addition, the 5th lord SAturn is aspected by Saturn, which will normally delay the event. The 5th lord Mercury has gone to 12th house in the Navamsa chart; which is also not good.
    In as much as 5th lord Mercury has been associated with the malefic planets Mars and aspected by Saturn, it causes Sarpa/Naga dosha; for which it is advisable to do the remedial measures at Kalahasthy near Tirupathy.

While coming to your husband's chart, who belongs to Libra Ascdt., his 5th house is afflicted by Mars; Sun and Mercury and the 5th lord SAturn has gone to 12th house, which is not good and the Puthraharaha Jupiter has also gone to 12th house and the 5th lord Mercury is aspected by Mars and ketu also also. While considering from the Moon sign, the 5th lord happens to be Jupiter, who is afflicted by the association of saturn and aspected by Mars and also ketu.

In as much as in both the charts, the house of progeny and their lords have been afflcited by the malefic planets; it is essential to do the remedial measures either at Kalahasthy or Rameswaram for progeny and if this is done and with the blessings of the Almighty, there are chances that you may get conceived between Nov 2014 and July, 2015, since you are running the Mercury dasa and during the period, the transit planets are also supportive.

Hence, both of you may surrender to the Almighty to blessed with the beautiful gift of the God.

Regards.

5. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. SCale,

Some time back, I hv written about the transit Jupiter and also transit Saturn; you may search for the same and I do not have much time to repond ur request individually.

Regards

6. anandavalli

anandavalli New IL'ite

Sir,

namaskaram,

Recently I resigned my job. After that I lost confidence and am feeling very low and negative thoughts are coming in my mind.I worked so hard in that job, but could not get any recognition and was very much humilitated.

Sir, now my query is do I have any career in future, Whether it is a job or self employment.Please look into my chart and kindly suggest remedies if any.

My DOB.:-08-04-1974, 7.30 PM ,Bhimavaram, Andhra Pradesh.

Thanking you ,

Ananda valli

7. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Rathy84,

You belong to Capricorn Ascdt, owned by Saturn. At present you are running the dasa of Venus, who is a yogahara planet for Capricorn native, being the lord of 5th and 10th lords and he is well placed in the. 11th house, along with the 8th lord Moon and also the Ketu. You are running the venus dasa and saturn bhukti from 25.12.2013 and it will end on 22.02.2017. Normally, the dasa of venus and bhukti will not be good for professional growth. Even though the Bhukti lord Saturn is exalted and well placed in the 10th house; from the dasa lord Venus, the Bhukti lord Saturn is placed in the 12th house. Normally, in such a situation, there are chacnes for loss of wealth, position, memory etc.

Apart from this, you are at present running the period of Ezharai Sani. The impact of this may not cause much damage to you, since your Lagna Lord is Saturn and he is well placed in the house of its exaltation and also in the 10th house, which is a powerful house, next to Lagna. Any how, the period of Ezharai sani will have some adverse effects.

The transit Jupiter, who was in an unfavourable position will be moving to the favourable house of 9th house; which will be good, aspecting the 10th lord. According to the running dasa, the period between 25th June, 2014 and 7th December, 2014 is faovurable for getting employed.

Regarding the relationship between, according to both charts, there are chances for lack of love and affection between two and also as the placement of Sun between two is 2nd and 12th from each other; this may cause some ego problem. Hence, you may try to kill your ego in the beginning itself or otherwise it may become a great problem in future.

Regards

8. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Sumy,

Your husband belongs to Aquairus Lagna and at present he is running the dasa of Venus. Venus is an yoghahara planet for Aquarius natives. His Janma Nakshtra is Ayilyam. While counted from his Janma Nakshtra Ayilyam, the Venus, the dasa lord is third naksthra. Whenever the dasa naktra is any person is third or fifth or seventh, counted from Janma Nakshtra, it will give set back in professional career. Also, the dasa lord Venus is retrograde motion. Hence, there are chances for some set back in his profession and mere change of job will not solve the problem.

I do not look into the health issues and also do not make any future predictions..

His chart is not much supporrtive for any abroad chance; however, the period between 01.09.2014 and 31.01.2015 may give a abroad chance for a short period.

Regards

9. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Aliswel,

According to their charts, dedicated prayers to the Almighty may yield beneficial results, for the reasons already narrated earlier.

Regards

10. scale

scale Silver IL'ite

Apologies Sir. Sure, let me search for it.
    Sorry for the inconvenience caused.