Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Dear Pinky222,

According to the your chart, there are every chances for love affairs; since there is connectivity between the 5th lord and also the 7th lord; however, according to both the charts, there are chances for delayed marriage only.

Try to be on fast on every Thursday, from sun rise to sun set; which will be helpful for you to get married at the earliest.

Regards

2. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Athira91,

Your husband belongs to Pisces Lagna, owned by Jupiter, who has gone to 12th house; the 2nd house is aflicted by Rahu, 10th lord has gone to 12th house and tghe 9th house is occupied by Mars; which all indicative of visiting the prosperious countries like US, UK, Ausgtralia, Germany and also getting settled there.

The running dasa for any foreign journey is supportive after August, 2014 and teh transit period will be supportive from Nov 2014; hence, there are good chances to go over to abroad after Oct 2014.

Also, in his chart, as the 2nd lord Mars and the 11th lord Saturn are together this causes powerful dhana yoga and this make him to be a richest one.

As he is running the dasa of Jupiter, who is the lord of Lagna and also the 10th lord, i.e lord of profession, please advise him to visit Lord Shiva temple on every Thursday and pray Lord Dakshinamoorthy, which will be extremely good for him. This Jupiter dasa will be operative till 06.07.2008.

Also, please advise him to visit his Family Deity, by ascertaining the same from his parents and make him to offer liberally to the temple priest; because for triggering of any event in the life, the blessings of the Family Deity is absolutely essential.

Regards

3. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Dhanalakshmi,

According to your chart, any abroad chance may be favourable after Oct 2014; however, according to your chart, the settlement in abroad is not much favourable since the Lagna Lord Jupiter is in retrograde motion; which is one of the negative factors for getting settled in abroad; however, your husband chart may have to be studied for any chance for permanent settlement.

Regards

4. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Muni99,

I am yet to study your charts; I shall let you know at the earliest.

Regards

5. Pragaspathy

Dear Mr. Bindukoli,

If there is any major marital problem, it can be taken up for study.

Regarding the abroad chance, your chart is supportive for getting settled in abroad; but for the time being, the chart is not much supportive for any abroad chance in the near future.

At present, you are running the final phase of Mercury dasa, which is astrologically called Dasa chidra; which is considered as one of the adverse periods; chances for domestic, professional problem. This period will be over by mid July, 2014. Please try to recite Vishnu Sahasranamam or hear the same.

Regards

6. s7april

s7april Senior IL'ite

Thank you very much, sir.

Regards
    Shweta

7. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs/ Vanna,

I am trying to answer the issues raised by you as follows:

At present, your husband is running the dasa of Saturn and Bhukti of Rahu until 14.09.2014. This is one of the adverse periods. So, he can be silent for some time

8. Pragaspathy

\\

Dear Shweta,

Thank U V M for ur kind ack.

Regards

9. bargha555

bargha555 New IL'ite

Dear Guruji,
    I am extremely sorry,i do not know this otherwise i would have not posted in other forums.....I was juz waiting for reply sir....
    Kindly apologize me ........

10. pihu123

pihu123 Silver IL'ite

Pragaspathy sir,

Kindly reply to my post.I am still waiting for your response.Please..i need your help