Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. winvalli

winvalli New IL'ite

Dear Pragapathy sir,

How are you? Hope you are doing well. I am getting relief from your predictions. Currently I am facing serious trouble in my work life and personal life.
    My manger showing me tough time in project. He may release me from the project. What is my next future after that? There is no salary increment in the current company. To come out from all there problems I am thinking of changing company. Is this right time to change company? Please advice.

Looking forward for your response. Thank in advance.

(My Birth Details )
    Name : V.Nagavalli
    DOB : 19-05-1981
    Time of birth : 11.20 am.
    Place of birth : Guntur, Andhrapradesh, India

Best Regards,
    V.Nagavalli

2. cutesangeeta

cutesangeeta New IL'ite

Hi Sir, I am in trouble so asking you few questions regarding my husband,
    my husband has AIHA ( Auto-immune haemolytic anemia ) and Evans Syndrome ( less Platelets)started in 2004.

Now in last December-January he got relapse and got admitted to hospital and had blood transfusions and other medical help.( including chemotherapy)

Sir, again today doctor has said to go for all tests since he is suffering from loss of breath and blood spots on retina, for which he is very nervous.

Please tell me what is wrong with his health?
    why he is suffering so much?
    is there anyting serious in his kundali?

I can't sleep for months so please help me that what remedy I can go for.

we got married on 02/05/2012

My husband's details:
    DOB: 05/11/1982
    time: 02:30 pm
    place: Kolkata

My details are:
    Dob:20/11/1984
    time: 05:36 pm
    place: Kolkata

sir please help me out.
    thank you so much in advance.

3. vasumathi89

vasumathi89 Silver IL'ite

hello ji.. namasthe..

name: vasumathi.v
    DOB: 12*4*1989
    TOB: 05.05 am
    POB: chennai

hubby: krishna. r
    DOB: 15.08.1983
    POB: chennai
    TOB: 06.00 pm (not sure)

we have been trying to conceive since two yrs.. kindly tell us when will i get a baby.. thanks in advance..

4. indu123

indu123 New IL'ite

Hello Sir,
    DOB-23.11.1973
    Time.1.46 PM
    Place of Birth:Erode
    Name: Venkat.

Please let me know his future and about children & his life.

DOB:14.09.2009
    Time:10.40 pm
    Place of birth:Chennai
    Name:Kailass

General predictions about his life and future. He is having illness now for past 1 month.

Please help me

Last edited: Mar 21, 2014
  5. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Dear 123,

I do not make any general predictions.

If you would like to know about the progeny, please repost your request with the birth details of both husband and wife and also let me how the boy(s) are related to you.

The charts of the children should not be taken up for study until they attain the age of 12 years.

Regards

6. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Vasumathi,

In the absence of precise birth details of your husband, the progeny issue cannot be considered. However, according to your chart, the 5th lord, lord of progeny is directly aspected by saturn and also rahu, there are every chances for delay in progeny.

Regards

7. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Cutesangeetha,

In any chart, the Lagna, Lagna Lord, Sun and Moon should not afflicted and be aspected by benefic planets for good health.

In the case of your house, who belongs to Pisces Ascdt, owned by Jupiter has gone to 8th house and jointed with the house lord venus, who is the lord of 8th house and also the 6th lord sun and 12th lord saturn.

The placement of the lagna lord in 8th house is good for longevity; also the placement of 8th lord venus in the eighth house and also the saturn in the 8th house are also good for longevity.

However, the affliction of the Lagna Lord Jupiter, by the 6th, 8th and 12th lord is not good for good health.

Apart from this the Moon and Mars, representing the blood have been afflicted by the nodes, i.e. Rahu and Ketu.

At present, he is running the dasa of saturn, who is the lord of 11th and 12th house and at present, the transit saturn and rahu are in the 8th house, where the amalgamation of all these planets are placed.

These could be causes of his ill health; however, as this pair of planets are aaspeced by the transit Jupiter, the things will be under control.

IN order to please the dasa Lord Saturn, to get his sufferings reduced, you may try to use gingelly oil in your pooja room; pray lord Hanuman; and also you may o to Lord Shiva temple and pray Lord Saturn on every saturday and try to offer boiled rise, mixed with sesame seed and sesame oil to crows on every morning of the Saturday.

The transit Saturn will be moving out of LIbra, i.e.he will be moving from his 8th to 9th house by end of Oct 2014 and thereafter, there are chances for relief from his sufferings.

Regads

8. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Nagavalli,

At present, you are running the dasa of Ketu and Moon Bhukti. The bhukti lord Moon is in its house of debilitation and this is operative until 09.05.2014

The transit Jupiter is the 8th house from your Moon sign and also in the 12th house from your Janma Lagna; which is not good.

The transit saturn is in the 12th house from your moon sign, causing Ezharai sani.

Also, the transit Rahu is also inthe 12th house from your Moon sign.

Thus, the dasa period, transit Jupiter, saturn and also rahu are all in adverse position, which are the main reasons for all the set backs.

The change of job for the present is not much supportive and also it is not advisable to do so.

In your chart, the Jupiter and Saturn are in retrograde motion; of these, the saturn is in an advanced stage.

Things will get changed once the transit Jupiter moves from Gemini to Cancer by mid June, 2014.

Daily, whenever you are going to the office, please make a visit to Lord Vigneshwaran temple and pray him, who is the controller of Ketu.

Also, on every saturday, you may try to offer boiled rise, mixed with seasame oil and sesame seed to crows, in your meals plate, before your breakfast.

For the time being, please do not use blue or black clothes of any nature.

Please avoid taking N.V., if you are a Non veg

Please avoid any bed relations on saturday.

Also, please visit Lord Ayyappan temple on every saturday and offer neeranjanam, which may cost around Rs.25/- in your birth name, birth star and birth rasi and also please try to lit sesame black seed, toed in a black new piece of cloth and mixed in sesame oil to Lord saturn on every saturday.

If you try to continue to do the above suggested simple remedies to the extent possible with trust and belief, your sufferings will get softened and there are every chances for getting relief after mid june, 2014.

You will have good professional career, since, the 10th house of profession is occupied by the house lord Mars, causing Maha Ruchaka yoga; which will give a high professional career, with power and authority.

Regards

9. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Ash16,

According to the chart of your husband, the period between 3rd april, 2014 to 23rd may, 2014 for any change of job - the period is more supportive for change of profession of his choice, with good salary, and expected place of job etc and any sincere attempts prior to this period will prove beneficial results.

Regards

10. Pragaspathy

Dear Prathi045,

The time for the present until 11th May, 2014 is very supportive for getting the job of your expectation and any sincere attempt is likely to give expected beneficial results.

Regards