Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Dear Veghaa,

Thank U V M for ur kind reply.

Hurdles - can be a hindrance for smooth relaitonship

Puthra bhagyam - has not taken for any study

marriage life happy - reply already given

Pariharam - May be advised to pray the lord of his choice and also his family deity.
    Dedicated prayers will reduce the sufferings.

Regards

2. Pragaspathy

Dear Kavitha,

The following reply given by me on 03rd December,2012 will hold good for the present request made by you:

Dear Kavitha,

Your chart is a delayed marriage due to the fact that Saturn is in the 7th house from the Navamsa sign.

In your chart, the following doshas are found:

1) Ketu in the 7th house from the Janma Lagna
    2) Sun and Rahu in the 7th house form the Moon sign
    3) Mars in the 8th house from the Moon sign, causing Mars dosha

At present, you are running the dasa of Venus and sub period of Jupiter from 07.10.2011 to 05.06.2014. Hence, the chances of getting married before 05th Jun, 2014 is favourable and espcially, the period between June, 2013 and May, 2014 is much faovurable.

Please pray the Goddess of Parvathi in any form to get married at the earliest.

Regards.

3. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Sethu,

The day he had attended the interview is not much astrologically favourable; however, the final result depends upon the blessings of the Almighty.

There are hopes for change of profession between 8th July and 10th August, 2014.

Regards

4. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Hivid,

Please furnish the reply, if any I had given to you earlier, which can be helpful to study your request

Regards

5. san30

san30 Silver IL'ite

Dear Sir,

Actually i have considered 83 as my birth year based on my initial education certificate.

Birth time i confirmed with my mother as between 12:00 noon 12:10.

Please see if you can help me.

If not then also it is fine with me as i can understand you need proper details to process further.

Thanks a lot for your time.

6. ushagan

ushagan New IL'ite

Sir ,
    could you please check compatibility between these 2 profiles

Date of Birth : 27 May 1985
    Time of Birth : 9:30 am
    Place of Birth : kumbakonam
    Male / Female : male

Date of Birth : 22 september 1987
    Time of Birth : 11:35 am
    Place of Birth : Mulund
    Male / Female : Female

7. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Ushagan,

Kindly confirm whether the request for compatibility for lovers or for any arranged marriage.

Also please confirm whether boy or girl is related to you.

Regards

8. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs.San30,

If the birth details are not precise, then there is no purpose in generating the chart and making any wrong predictions.

Regards

9. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Rajeswaripriya,

Whenever you are making any request, it should be a limited one and if you wish to have any detailed predictions, it is better to approach a professional astrologer. However, I shall try to answer to limited issues.

I think you had some marital problem during 2012 and I hope this would have solved.

Regarding the birth of the child, in both the charts,there are every chances for delayed birth since there is influence of saturn either on the 5th house or the 5th lord, which will be an indication for delay in the birth of the child. Also, the 5th house in both the chart is influence by the malefic planets; hence it is advisable to go over to Kalahasthy and do the remedial measures, concerning the progeny. The time for the present from Nov 2014 to July, 2015 is supportive for getting conceived.

If u have any elder brother, your relationship will be good; but if there is any younger brother; then much cordiality cannot be expected.

Regarding your job, the period during June, and July, 2014 is supportive and any sincere attempt is likely to give beneficial results.

His chart is not much supportive for any foreign chance/settlement and as per his chart, there are chances to be popular in his birth place since, his Lagna and also the Lagna Lord Venus in a fixed sign, i.e. in the sign of Taurus.

Regards

10. rajeswaripriya

rajeswaripriya New IL'ite

Thank you very much for your predictions sir, already we made pariharams for progeny sir, but not in kalahasthy, I will take steps to go to kalahasthy... Thanks for ur other predictions too,... My sincere prayers for u and ur family,,,