Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mrs. Meenalkrishna,

Thank U V M for ur kind ack.

Regards

2. Pragaspathy

Dear Mr. Thiru,

Please request your cousin to create a new account and post his details for predictions.

Regards

3. rajeswaripriya

rajeswaripriya New IL'ite

Hi Pragaspathy Sir,
    Hope you are fine. Long back ago, you answered to my queries about my marriage and your predictions perfectly came true. Now, I wish you to predict for my future too. Can you predict when we will get baby? Will we get any complications in this regard? how many babies, boy or girl..or both? My hubby is not at all full-heartedly getting in touch with my family members and in the functions in my side. And also not allowing me too to mingle with my parent's side and my brother well. Will he change in future? What can I do to change his attitude by predicting his chart? How about his relationship with my brother? Before marriage, I was working and getting a good sum of salary in a foreign-based company, but now he is not allowing me to work. Can you tell me about my work in future? whether he will himself allow or i have to take steps to regain my work or nothing can be done in this regard? He is looking for going to abroad, when will we get chance to go abroad for his work? Our details are: Mine: Date 22/12/1984, 09:50 am, in Coimbatore, my hubby's details are Date 19/05/1981, 06:12 am, in madras. Can you please predict for me? Eagerly waiting for your reply. Thanks in Advance.

4. sere

sere New IL'ite

Hello Sir,
    I'd like to know when will I get married and please suggest me any remedies that I have to do to get married soon according to my horoscope.Can you tell me do I belong to manglik ?Thank you.

1) Date of Birth:Sep'18,1978
    2) Time of Birth:6.10 am
    3) Place of Birth:Madanapalle

Last edited: Mar 17, 2014
  5. smithajeevanp

smithajeevanp Senior IL'ite

Dear Sir
    thank you so much for your valuable advise

6. sethu_m_s

sethu_m_s Senior IL'ite

Dear Sir,

My husband is looking for a job change. He had an interview with an MNC on 13/03/2014 at 10 am .Please let me know if there are chances for getting through it. Please advise if the time is good for job change.

DOB:14/02/1979
    Time:1.55 am
    Place:Alapuzha, Kerala, India

Regards

7. banu83

banu83 New IL'ite

Any genuine Nadi Anstrologer at Bangalore ?

8. veghaa

veghaa New IL'ite

Thanks sir.. Sure i'll tell him to be on fast. What kind of hurdles ji ? Anything like puthra bhagyam ? Will his marriage life be happy? Can we do some pariharam do reduce those hurdles in marriage?

9. hivid

hivid Silver IL'ite

Hello Pragaspathy Sir
    I am posting here after a long time. We are still trying to concieve but soemhow things are not working out. I have already done the pariharams in Kalahasthy and Thirukarugavur.

Can you tell me when will I concieve. I am very worried about this. Both me and my husband took medicines for our respective problems but its not helping us at all.

My dob is 24 June 1985
    Place thiruvarur dist
    Time 8.33am

Husband
    Dob 20 April 1986
    Place Chennai
    Time 1.10pm

Please sir guide me.

10. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Smithajeevanp,

Thank U V M for ur kind ack.