Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mrs. Shobha,

Thank U V M for ur kind reply.

It is better to offer milk to Lord Shiva once in a month either on Saturday or Tuesday, regularly, which will be highly beneficial; ofcourse I forgot to mention this.

According to his chart, the business is supportive. However, while doing the partnership business, much care should be taken; because the 7th house also represents the partnership business. The 7th house is occupied by the Lagna LOrd Moon and aspected by the yogahara 5th and 10th lord Mars and also Rahu, which is not good.

Also in his chart, the 2nd lord, lord of finance is debilitated and associated with the 12th lord and 11th lord, lord of profit, i.e. Venus is debilitated and associated with Rahu and aspected by Ketu.

He may attempt for the business, after the transit of Jupiter, from Gemini to Cancer, i.e. after mid June, 2014.

Regards.

2. skumars25

skumars25 New IL'ite

Reference: Refereence: http://www.indusladies.com/forums/a...strological-predictions-1724.html#post2794672

Sir,

As i was mentioning earlier (unfortunately), i have lost the job today.. serving my notice period in my current company.. today they asked me to leave the company...

Sir - can i get a job in next 30 days? My life will be in full trouble and i can not imagine sitting in the home...

3. Pragaspathy

Dear Sparshsharma,

You belong to Taurus Ascdt and the 10th house, house of profession is occupied by the house lord Saturn, which is extremely good for professional career. Finding the nature of profession is an extremely difficult and time consuming one.

As the 11th house is aspected by the house lord, Jupiter, it is extremely good for financial growth.

As far as marriage is concerned, there are chances that the marriage may get delayed since the Saturn from 10th house is aspecting the 7th house, house of spouse and also the Saturn is aspecting the luminaries, i.e. Sun and Moon and also the Rahu, one of the classical marriage givers.

According to your chart, there are chances to get employed in Govt or Govt related organisations.

As Venus is placed in the 2nd house; there are chances that you might have been blessed with beautiful eyes.

As the 7th lord is placed in the 5th house; there may be chances for love affairs/ love marriage.

Regards.

4. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs Deepd,

I am trying to answer the issues raised by you:

The time for the present until July 2015 is supportive for the progeny of 2nd child.

At present, you are running the dasa of Moon (from 24.11.2013), who is the lord of 10th house; which will normally give results. The transit Jupiter will be moving the 10th house and will be aspecting the 10th lord. Hence, the period from mid june, 2014 will be good. Earlier, i.e. upto 24.11.2013 would have been a problematic period.

There are every chances for getting him succeeded in his business activities.

The problems with the inlaws are quite common everywhere in India. There are number of cases, wherein the problems by the daughter in law is very high; but none of the MIL or FIL is posting any such posts. So, the inlaws are falling leaves; so, please try to adjust with them.

Regards.

5. Pragaspathy

Dear Jayci,

Thank U V M for ur kind reply.

Regards.

6. Pragaspathy

Dear Mr. Skumars25,

According to your chart, once the transit Saturn moves from Libra to Scorpio, by end of October, 2014; the chances for getting the job during Nov and Dec 2014 is supportive for getting the job; however, the job may be or may not be upto your expectation.

Regards

7. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Kruthrisree,

You belong to Scorpio Ascdt., owned by Mars, who has gone to 12th house and afflicted by the conjunction of Saturn. The Lagna as well the 7th house are occupied by the nodes; which will normally give health issues.

The 7th lord Venus has gone to 9th house and afflicted by the 8th lord Mercury.

The 2nd lord Jupiter is placed in the same; but he is in retrograde motion. Any retro planet either in the 2nd or 7th house is always not good for marital harmony becuase the 2nd house represents the family and the 7th house represents the spouse.

Apart from this, the Venus and Jupiter are in 6th and 8th positions from each other; which is also not good.

While coming to your husband, he belongs to Capricorn Ascdt., the sign which will make the native more oriented on money than anything. The 7th house is occupied by the house lord Moon; which happens to its own house; but afflicted by the nodes. Thus the 7th lord as well as the Moon sign is afflicted by the nodes; which will give him imbalanced mind since the Moon controls the mind. This is one of the main reasons for his depression.

Also, in any chart, if any planet, in the 7th house is placed in any one of the stars viz. Asresha (Ayilyam); or Jyestha (kettai); then there are chances for marital disharmony. In the case of your husband, who belongs to Capricorn Ascdt., the 7th house is occupied by Moon, who is placed in the star of Asresha.

Thus both the charts are having some marital disharmony.

At present, he is running the dasa of the yoghagara Venus, who is the lord of 5th as well as 10th lord. The Venus is placed in the 11th house. The placement of 10th lord in the 11th house is extremely good for professional growth; however, at the present the transit Jupiter is in the 12th house from his Moon sign and 6th house from the Lagna. This is one of the adverse position. Hence, the things as far as profession is concerned will get improved once the transit moves from Gemini to Cancer by mid June, 2014.

Also, in any chart, when the transit Saturn moves to the house where the natal Sun is placed, the particular transit period, i.e. roughly 2 1/2 years will be a problematic period/tension creating period. In his chart, the Sun is placed in the sign of Libra where the transit Saturn is there for the present. Hence, until the transit Saturn moves from Libra to Scorpio, i.e. by end of October, 2014; there are chances for humiliation and mental suffering until end of October, 2014.

The change of profession, for the present is not much supportive.

As you are running the dasa of Mercury, who is the lord of 8th as well 11th houses, it is advisable to read/hear Vishnu Sahasranamam daily.

As you are running the Bhukti of Rahu, please try to lit ghee lamp to Goddess Durga on every Friday, which will nullify the ill effects of Rahu.

As you are running the period of Ashtama Sani, until end of October, 2014, please try to pray Lord Saturn and also try to donate few coins to the handicapped and leprosy people and also try to do Neeranjanam to Lord Ayyappan on every Saturday.

As he is running the dasa of Venus, he may be advised to pray Goddess Mahalakshmi on every Friday and also Lord Dakshinamoorthy on every Thursday.

Even though he is running the dasa of yohagaraja Venus dasa, she is placed in the 12th house in the Dasamsa chart, the chart meant for studying profession, which is one of the set backs concerning the profession.

Hence, he may be advised to be harm for some time, spending his much time in visiting the temples and praying the God of his choices.

While the above remedial measures are relating to you and your husband, both of you may try to offer water and/or milk to Lord Shivalinga once in a month, either on Saturday or Tuesday, which will be extremely good for protecting both of you from health related issues and prosperity in the life.

Regards.

8. ruchiagg

ruchiagg New IL'ite

Dear Sir,

Can you pls let me know when will I conceive.

Details:
    My details:
    DOB - 15 Oct 1983
    TOB - 5:56 AM
    POB Ghaziabad

My husband's details:
    DOB - 16 Aug 1984
    TOB - 12:55 PM
    POB Jammu

Thanks and Regards,

9. Kruthisree

Kruthisree Senior IL'ite

Thank you Pragaspathy ji

From your predictions, I feel that we are running thru testing times and will soon be able to come out of them. Hope that the disharmony is again a part of the tougher times. Thanks a lot. We will do the remedies asap.
    Thanks a lot again

10. adeep

adeep New IL'ite

Pranams Sir,

My Husband's Details:

Date of Birth:
    08/12/1972
    Time of Birth:13:15 hrs
    Place of Birth: Pudukottai

My details:

Date of Birth: 09/01/1977
    Time of Birth:15:46 hrs
    Place of Birth: Thanjavur

He is working abroad and now he is on his leave and he has to return back by next week. Whether he can start his own business or he has to continue his job abroad. Also i have some personal problems and stress due to his unwanted activities in abroad. Hence i don't want him to go back and continue his job there. But he is trying to convince me to go back and return after a year or two, and start a business here. Very confusing situation. Seeking your advice sir,

Thanks in advance.