Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Dear Hellosister,

Please again check up your birth chart and confirm your birth details especially your birth time.

According to the birth details furnished by you, you belong to Gemini Ascdt with Venus in the Lagna, the 2nd house has Mars and Sun; 3rd house has retro Mercury, 5th house has Ketu and Saturn; 8th house has Moon and retro Jupiter and 11th house has Rahu. The Venus and Sun are not together in your chart.

On getting the confirmed birth details, I shall try to study your chart.

Regards

2. Sonali222

Sonali222 Gold IL'ite

Hiii
    these are my details tell me when i can settle in my life i am married staying in hyd my hus wants to move to canada or to another job can u tell me when we can move to other place

date of birth 18-05-1990
    time 8 15 am

3. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Brindha,

Your chart support for business. In your chart, the 2nd lord Jupiter, lord of self earning; 11th lord, lord of profit are aspecting each other, which causes Dhana (finance) yoga. However, the both these lords are afflicted by Ketu and Rahu and also the 2nd lord is associated with 6th lord Mars. This is one of the set backs concerning your finance and if you wish to opt for the business related to finance; there are chances for cheating by others, leading to litigation.

Hence, you consider the business related finance with much care.

Regards.

4. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Sonali222,

If you would like to study the possibility for abroad chance/settlement in abroad, please post the birth details of your husband,i.e. date of birth; place of birth and time of birth.

Regards.

5. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Mani75,

The compatibility between two is not good; which is main reason for the stressfull relationship.

As far as your profession is concerned, at present running the dasa of Mars and Rahu. The dasa of Mars and Rahu or Rahu and Mars are adverse one as far as career is concerned. Also, in your case, the Mars is the 5th dasa, which is not good for professional growth. This is operative till 20.12.2013.

Your Sun and his Sun are 6th and 8th from each other; which will always have ego issues between two. This is one of the main reasons for all set back in the life.
    Both of you cannot work together due to this problem.

Regards.

6. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Swetha,

At present, you are running the dasa of Rahu and Bhukti of Mercury; which are 6th and 8th from each other; which is extremely bad period and this will be operative until 07th April, 2014.

In the chart of your husband, the 2nd lord Moon, i.e. the lord of self earning has gone to 12th house, house of loss. This is a set back concerning the finance.

The 11th house lord, lord of profit is aspected by the house lord Mars, which is good; but he has been afflicted by the nodes, i.e. Ketu and rahu.

Also, the 2nd lord Moon and 11th lord Mars are 6th and 8th from each other.

Hence, he should be extra cautious in matters concerning the finance.

Regarding the birth of the child, I had already indicted that as per your chart, there are possibilities for the birth of a male child; even your husband's chart is also supportive for the same.

Regards

7. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Preethi,

Thank U V M for ur kind ack.

Regards

8. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Anuram09,

Please confirm whether your birth is on the night of 6th or 7th October, 1982.

Regards

9. tkswetha

tkswetha Silver IL'ite

Thank you sir.Thanks a lot for your reply.

Hope my bad period does not affect my child i am carrying.

10. pinky2cute

pinky2cute Platinum IL'ite

Dear Sir,
    I've been going through difficult times since childhood. Yes there've been one or two happy moments in my life but apart from that, I have always suffered, in terms of my health, betrayed upon by friends, etc
    Now, parents have been searching a suitable groom for me since an year but not progressing anywhere.
    Also, I'm a Doctor by profession and wish to get postgraduation but not able to get through entrance exam.

My 3 queries are:-
    1) when will I get married and will I have kids according to my jatakam?
    2) When will I get postgraduation?
    3) When will my health issues resolve?

My DOB details:-
    Name:- Shilpa
    DOB- 7th may 1988
    Time of birth:- 02:05 am [6th may post midnight or say 7th may early morning acc to english date]
    Place:- Nellore, Andhra pradesh

Thanks a lot in advance. I hope you can help me in my troubled life