Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. anuram09

anuram09 IL Hall of Fame

Sir,
    Currently my husband is in foreign country. I want to join him soon, but with a job in hand. None of my efforts are getting fruitful. Please tell me whether I will join him? If yes when and how (with job or without job)? Find the details below

My Hus
    -------
    DOB: 11-Aug-1982
    Time : 11:30 AM (daytime)
    Place: Vijayawada

Mine
    ----
    DOB: 7-Oct-1982
    Time : 12:55 AM (night)
    Place: Chennai

Thanks in advance.

2. preethivignesh

preethivignesh Gold IL'ite

Thanks sir for your reply.

3. tkswetha

tkswetha Silver IL'ite

Hi Sir,

Please provide me update for the below my husband's birth chart.

Thanks in advance.

4. mani75

mani75 Silver IL'ite

Dear Sir,

With reference to my earlier queries, you had asked me to write to you after 15th Jan. Please see my mesg below and let me have your reply.
    Thank you once again
    Mani75

I have written to you earlier and thank you for your reply at that time. I have some more queries and would be obliged if you can answer.

Please find our details below :

Husband :
    DOB 24/08/1972
    TOB 6:30 am
    Place Hyderabad

Wife:
    DOB 25/03/1975
    TOB 10:42 am
    Place Mumbai

We are currently having a very stressed relationship. Please let me know how long this will last. this is a recurring problem in our marriage.

Also please let me know when we will see some success in our present work.

Also please let me know if it is a good idea to keep working with my husband as these are leading to many misunderstandings.

Thank you
    Mani75

Your earlier reply

Dear Mrs. Mani75,

Your husband belongs to Leo Lagna, owned by Sun, who is well placed in the Lagna; but associated with Mars. Leo is a hot sign; both sun and mars are hot planets; hence, naturally, the conjunction of two hot planets will make him highly volatile and there is aspect of Jupiter, which is a relieving factor.

The moon controls the mind and is afflicted by the association of Rahu and and direct apect of Ketu and Mercury. This will, at time give an imbalance mind. Hence, it is advisable to opt for meditation / yoga.

At present, he is running the dasa of Saturn, who is the lord of 6th and 7th houses; well placed in the 10th house, which happens to be his friendly sign. At present, he is running Saturn Dasa and Saturn bhukti until 03.01.2014 and then you can expect some changes. The transit Jupiter is in the 6th house from his Moon sign; there are chances for cheating by trust friends; hence he may be cautious until mid June,2014.

The good and bad luck depends upon the planetary position of his chart only.

Regarding the birth of the second child, there are good chances for getting conceived before mid Jun 2014, according to both the charts.

It is too early to study the future of your son; he will study well.

Regards

5. brindhamahesh

brindhamahesh Senior IL'ite

Dear Sir,
    I had contacted you earlier and you have told me that my time is not good till june 2014. I have been working till 2 months ago and I lost my job. I want to start my own business can I start something related to finance. Will I succeed.

My DOB is apr 9 1980
    trinelveli 9:20 PM

Please help.

Thanks,
    Brindha

6. hellosister

hellosister Silver IL'ite

hi sir,
    my dob - 02 -08-1985
    place of birth-chennai
    time of birth - 04-26 a.m

i did love marriage with both my parents and inlaws approval.... my inlaws are creating a lot of problems between us.... i also do not have job.....
    my husband dob-12-01-1983
    place of birth- junagadh (gujrat)
    time of birth- i don no

i am also following astrological lessons and saw that i have sun and venus conjuction in 7th house and read at many places that this conjunction creat divorce :( can u pls make a general prediction on my married life, children and will i ever get a job....

Thanks in advance.....

7. deepv

deepv Platinum IL'ite

Thank you very much sir.

8. abh16

abh16 Silver IL'ite

Hi Sir,Can you please let us know when my sister can get married. My parents looked into lot of proposals but nothing matches to her horoscope and its getting delayed. My parents are worrying about her.

My
    Sister details

Name: Sudha Madhuri
    Date of Birth: 14-05-1989
    Time: 13:54PM
    Place: Ongole

Please help us with
    this.

Regards,Bharathi

9. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Dear Ash16,

In the chart of your sister, Saturn, who is placed in the 5th house is aspecting the marriageable houses, i.e. 7th, 2nd and 11th houses which will normally delay the marriage. Hence, for the time being, she may be advised either to concentrate on her profession, if employed or opt for further studies.

The period between July, 2016 and July, 2017 is favourable for marriage.

Regards.

10. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Dear Deepv,

Thank U V M for ur kind ack.

Regards