Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. subhamala

subhamala New IL'ite

sorry sir iam new for indusladies sir, iam fallowing you only sir i dont know how to delete the other one, please kindly reply sir iam very tens

2. fellowblogger

fellowblogger Silver IL'ite

Sorry for messaging again. I did message on other astrological forum sometime back for different issues for which I did receive reply. Now the concerns I am facing are different. Is it that still I am not supposed to take help from you? I am seriously enquiring as I am not aware of the rules.

thanks and regards

3. scale

scale Silver IL'ite

Hi,

I was told that the 7th house plant position in my horoscope looks too bad and it severely affects my marriage and s*x life. Can you please throw some light on this? How good/bad is my future ? what are the remedies? What is the best time to get married? what are horoscope factors i need to check while finding a match?

Male,
    18-12-1984
    17:30 IST
    Madurai

Last edited: Feb 8, 2014
  4. mahabharath

mahabharath New IL'ite

dear sir,
    Thanks you very much for your reply....
    will defenetly follow u r predictions ...as of my knowledge we dont have any family diety up to now but i believe in lord " nayarana " very much so shall i pray to him along with " Dhakshinamoorthy "

Thank you very much once again

5. cookysh

cookysh New IL'ite

Hi,

I am from IT. I want to know about my marriage and career predictions.

My details are:
    Date of Birth: 21/08/1988
    Time of Birth: 12:25 AM
    Place of Birth: Bina, Madhya Pradesh

I have been into few committed relationships but they didn't lead to marriage because of different valid reasons. Recently I started talking to a guy since 3 months, everything was going smooth but later he realized that he does not feel the same for me and cant commit now. So we have stopped talking.
    Could you please tell should I wait for that person to love me back n propose me for marriage or should I move on and look for other matches that my parents are showing.
    I want to know whether I will be having love marriage or an arranged one?

And about my job also, I switched to my present company in 2012. Its been 4+ years now in IT but haven't got a chance to go onsite. So please tell about my career growth as well.

1 person likes this.
  6. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mrs. Geetha,

First of all, your BIL and the senior members of the family may try to patch up with the girl and her family side and in case, if they may make any condition, let him try to accept the same, considering the child and things are beyond control, then the separation may be be thought of.

Regarding the re-marriage, it is too early now and this can be taken up at a later stage.

Regards.

1 person likes this.
  7. Pragaspathy

Dear Mr. Scale,

Earlier, you made some requests for astrological predictions and it was done. Recently you have posted the same above question in another astrological forum and you may continue in the same forum and please avoid posting any more further request in this forum.

Regards

8. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs Mahabharath,

Thank U V M for ur kind reply. You may very well pray Lord Narayana and Lord Dakshinamoorthy.

Regards

9. Pragaspathy

Dear Cookysh,

According to your chart, it is true that you would have had some love affairs, which would have lead to pre-marital relationship and the chances of any success in such affair is not much positive.

As there are 18 bindus in 7th house of Sarva Ashtakavarga, the chances of success is very low in your love affairs.

As far as onsite opportunities, the period until June, 2014 is supportive.

Regards.

10. geetharao

geetharao Gold IL'ite

Hello Sir,

Thank you for your valuable suggestions.

We have already spoke with her parents 3-4 times earlier. But her mother too have same attitude towards her life who is supporting her daughter. Her father is really a gentleman but no one in his own family values his words. This lady, my BIL's wife have full support from her mother and brother who are literally destroying her life. We too are uncomfortable with the thought of separation as these things are very new to us. But at the same time we are worried about our BIL's mental health who is showing the signs of depression. His mother, my MIL also suffered from the same problem, and ended her life by committing suicide at a very early age of 55. We are very much bothered about this fact, as the trauma of her death is still haunting us even after 6 years.

That is why I am very much bothered about his life, as he has become my own brother.

Once again thank you for your suggestions sir, we will definitely follow your words. let me try one last time before giving up.

Will need your valuable advise in future.