Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. somusrinivas

somusrinivas New IL'ite

Dear Sir,

Thank you very much for your kind response.

Actually i am looking for onsite opportunity since long time ,
    Can you please let me know when can i get this opportunity?

I have a plan to buy a house or apartment. Is it a right time to go for this or please let me know best time.

I will try to adjust with my wife under circumstances as you suggested but i am not getting identity in my profession and please let me know when will i get identity in my profession. i am working hard but there is no identity and i am not able to express my feelings bravely in my profession, always accepting work what ever comes to me.

Thank You Sir.

2. SoundVijay

SoundVijay Gold IL'ite

Dear Sir,

Please let me know the details.

Thank you in advance

Soundarya

3. smileypooja

smileypooja Senior IL'ite

Namaste sir,

They are not married and i havent asked about then earlier to you. Yes sir, you have helped me at all times i wrote to you sir. Thanks you so much. Iam a loyal follower of your site. My uncle wanted to know about their career and marriage. How their life in genrel will be , any health issues. Like a father is concerned about his kids.

Please find the details of my cousin bro and sis.

Please tell about their career and future life marraige...

GIRL: April 24, 1993, Bhopal, 2.30 am
    Boy: Aug 29, 1998, hyderabad, 3.30 pm.
    He is intrested in sports, please tel us if he can do good in cricket. Also his career.

Thank you sir.

4. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mrs. Smileypooja,

Why you are unnecessarily reposting your request. Yesterday I was about to give the reply; but could not do so. Please be calm; I shall give my reply and please do not post repeated postings.

Regards.

5. ASHWINRAJ

ASHWINRAJ Gold IL'ite

Hi sir,

Can you please analyse this and let me know about my friend future

DOB:12/11/1989
    time:7:35 AM
    place:Madurai,Tamilnadu.

Raasi: Aries
    Natchathiram :Ashwini

6. Hyacinth

Hyacinth Senior IL'ite

Hello sir, how r u?
    My cousin is facing few career issues since 1.5 years. All the previous years were well and good.. But all of a sudden from past 1.5 years this is happening. New assignment, new place nothing seems to be working out. He is a very honest person. What shall we do to improve the condition? Please help. Thanks in advance.

Dob: 27/04/1979
    Tob: 6.20 PM evening
    Pob: Hassan, Karnataka

7. she2013

she2013 New IL'ite

Hello sir,
    hope you are doing fine
    I have earlier saught your advice for progeney related matter and me and my husband are very grateful for you kind and wise advice
    In your reply you have mentioned severe dosham in my husband's chart and asked us to do pitru dosha remedy and i replied that i will do as early its possible.. since then i have enquired about the remedy and got information that its done in triyambakeshwar and its a three day pooja which husband and wife both need to do by staying there annd doing all the retuals.We are staying abroad so thought of doing it in jan when we go to india for a vaccation.I very much want to do the remedy however i may not be able to beacuse of some serious health issue and doctors might not give me a yes to go there for three days..
    I humbly request you to advice me if we can do any alternative poojasor remedy or if my husband can do this alone without me
    Also you mentioned that the time till april 2014 is supportive for progeny and i had a transplant operation done last year and now the doctors have given me a yes to try pregnancy but it would be full of risk but he is encouraging because here many got succesful outcome but still a risk. Kindly suggest me if its a good option for me trying pregnancy or do it through surrogacy.( which i once tried before operation without any sucess)
    I am very worried and anxious as nothing was in my favour everytime we tried as i already lost my first baby few years back and then there was a failed ivf and surrogacy a few year later . I dont want to end up terribly dissappointed loosing everything
    Sorry for this long mail and i humbly request you to advice me

Regards

Shoba

[/QUOTE]

8. Vasudeva84

Vasudeva84 New IL'ite

Hello sir,

Hope you are doing good . I need your help in my brothers life.

1. When will he get married.we are looking from past 2years.
    2.He is trying for his P.G medical entrance.He is not succeeding even after many attempts.

My parents are very much worried about his marriage.they are praying to god.he already performed rahu ketchup puja in kalahasthi

but things are not working,so please help us regarding his marriage and career by checking his details.

DOB:8-09-1980
    TOB;12:16pm
    Place: Nellore ,Andhra Pradesh

kindly help us.Should he do any pooja? Things are not just going good for him.Especially marriage?

Thanks in advance,

Regards,
    Vasudeva.

9. kavitha542

kavitha542 Junior IL'ite

hi

my DOB- 16th august 1987
    place of birth- khammam, Andhra pradesh
    Time of birth- morning 2:50 am

and my husband

DOB - 4th oct 1987
    TOB- 20:40 pm
    Place of birth- gaya, bihar

i am having problems in my marriage
    my husband doesn't want to live with me and he is in on-line affair with an american girl. i had 11 months old baby girl...
    what is going to happen about my married life..
    plz help me

10. singam2

singam2 Senior IL'ite

Dear sir:

Boy DOB- Jan 30, 1988
    place of birth- Chicago, USA
    Time of birth- morning 4:20 am

Could you give your input on future career/life and is he ready for marriage, now?

currently he is dong his higher studies. As a parent, I want to him to settle in life with proper Indian bride. Is it too early for him?

we are getting alliance for him, not sure what his intentions are? He seems to be listening to us. I don't want to rush him and at the same time, delaying more, he might end up with a foreigner. May be, i am worried too much after seeing what is going around.

Appreciate your predictions and service.