Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mrs.Akshi123,

In the absence of precise birth details of your husband, his chart cannot be taken up for study.

One of the important aspects to be looked into the chart, when making compatibility, it should be seen the relationship between the Lagna Lord and also the 7th lord; because the Lagna lord represents the individual and the 7th lord represents the spouse. This has to be looked into both the rasi as well as navamsa charts.

You belong to Taurus Ascendant (Rishabam) Ascdt, owned by Venus and your 7th house happens to be Scorpio, owned by Venus. In your chart, the Lagna Lord Venus is placed in the sign of Capricorn (Makaram), and the 7th lord Mars is placed in the sign of Leo (Simham). From Makaram to Simham, it is 8th house and from Simham to Makaram, it is 6th house. Thus, the Lagna Lord and 7th lord are 6/8th position from each other; and the similar situation is prevalent in the Namvasa chart. This is a very adverse position. Hence, if you would like to save your marriage, you may have to adjust with him. There are other afflictions in your chart, i.e. 4th house, house of Suka sthan has been affected adversely, 7th house, house of spouse is aspected by Saturn and Mars; the 8th house, house of Mangalyasthan is afflicted by Moon and Sun (Moon within 72 degrees of Sun, on both side is not all good); 12th house, house of bed pleasure, i.e. 12th lord Mars is afflicted by the conjunction of Rahu with direct aspect from Ketu.

Hence, please pray the Lord of your choice and also your family deity.

Regards.

2. athira91

athira91 New IL'ite

a extreamly glad that u gave me a response.
    since you used so many astrological terms i didnt able to understand it fully.i understood that am going through a bad time and will be able to get a job within 2015.that is a big relief.
    what are dhana yoga,sasa mahapurusha yoga and hamsa mahapurusha yoga? are these terms imply that i will get rich in the future?
    also u stated that no inclination to education.which means no chances of pursuing higher education?

thank you so much for your kind reply

3. thaaru

thaaru New IL'ite

respected sir,

on 4th october i posted the following query,i am anxiously awaiting ur kind reply.

my brother's details:
    date of birth- 20-2-1983
    time of birth- 4.10 pm
    place of birth- thammampatti, gangavelli taluk, salem district.
    please predict when will he get married and about his life partner.

4. akshi123

akshi123 New IL'ite

Respected sir ,
    I’m married for 6 years having 5vyears old daughter ,Myhusband family doesn’t like me from the beginning and now my in-laws visited usafter that my husband changed a lot and applied for divorce but after few talks he has taken it back ,he is now threatening to go for it if I behave anything againsthim ,sometime he is normal and sometime abnormal ,I’m bit worried will it affectmy life and daughter’s life in future ,Please give me suggestions if I need todo any pooja?will my married life will be good after few months or do I need toget separated from him ?

He is insisting me to go for second child ?can I belive himand go for ?
    will there be anychange or will there be good things happening ?
    He is very childish and acting aggressively sometimes like sadist
    He keeps on saying that he will take revenge on me? How tocool him down
    Please give me your advice as soon as possible
    How will be my daughter’s life?
    My D.O.B:20:12:1979
    Place: Trichirapalli, Tamilnadu
    Time: 5:45 (don’t know exactly)pooradam ,2m padatham

My Husbands
    D.O.B:10.09.1977
    Place : Karaikal ,Pondicherry
    Time :early morning (didn’t have exact time ) Kadaga rasi,ayilya ,1m patham

Last edited: Oct 7, 2013
  5. akshi123

akshi123 New IL'ite

Sir Thank you very much for your reply
    I have sent another post to you with teh rasi and padatham for both of us
    Please answer for that
    If i do any pooja will there be any releief for that please advise

6. reva80

reva80 New IL'ite

sir,

pls reply my query...

Last edited: Oct 8, 2013
  7. bunchofroses

bunchofroses Bronze IL'ite

Dear Pragaspathi Sir,

I am back here at your feet this time for my brother. My brother has been married for almost 13years. In the last 13 yrs my brother has been subject to lost of domestic violence by his wife. He has been hit with iron rod, chappals, hands, broom etc. In 2009 he sent his wife and kids to india and stayed back abroad so that way he wont have to get divorced and affect the kids and at the same time he neednt be subject to abuse. But now she is restricting him from seeing his kids as well as entering house. She is staying there with another man but says she wont leave my brother as she needs his money but will continue what she is doing and not change herself. She has also sent her children to boarding school so they dont have to see her infidelity. My brother is a highly educated man but very timid by nature and he is hoping someday she marries someone else.
    My question is will he ever get vimochanam from her? Will she leave him?ever? How does his life look?
    His details are:
    DOB: oct 13th 1973
    time: 8:14am
    place: mumbai

Please advice

Thank you very much for your help

8. hamsa83priya

hamsa83priya Senior IL'ite

Hi Guruji,

Your prediction has come true. As per your words, My husband's visa has been transferred and is approved for travel to US. He is travelling on Dec 18th.
    We did try v.hard, but nothing worked out before the dates you have mentioned.
    Thank you so much for your prediction.

9. Pragaspathy

Dear Athira91,

Regarding the yogas mentioned by me, you can google for the same and you will get plenty of replies.

I hv clearly stated that as per the running dasa and bhukti, there are chances for no inclination to education; however, once this period is over, you will shine well; however considering your future and necessity to get a job for getting married and leading a happy married life, please to try to understand the need for studying and completing the course.

Regards.

10. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Hamsapriya,

Thank U V M for ur kind feed and happy to know that the desire of you and your husband got fulfilled and it is all due to the blessings of the Almighty and thank him for everything. Astrology is a tool to indicate the possible and good and bad things in the life.

May God Bless U all abundantly in all respect.

Regards.