Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. sarayu5

sarayu5 New IL'ite

Here is the post regarding my daughter. That was earlier posted by my relative and she is the one who has given your name to contact directly.
    As per your request i am reattaching the post here.

Hello Pragaspathy Sir,

Please find below details of my cousin sister. Can you please let us know how her horoscopes look like and when would she be getting married. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Date of Birth -May 5 1986,
    Time of Birth - 11:45 AM,
    Place of Birth- Nuzvidu,Krishna Dist. AP

Dear Mrs. Gentram,

IN chart of your sisters, the SAturn is placed in the 5th house, which will delay the marriage and there are chances for love affairs, as per her chart. There are chances for getting married within 2 1/2 years from mid June, 2014. Hence, you can look for alliance from June, 2014 onwards.

Regards.

Last edited: Sep 26, 2013
  2. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mrs. Sarayu5,

As I had already informed that she will hv delayed marriage and it is advisable to do the marriage after 29 years, which will be good for the longevity of the marriage.

As far as profession is concerned, she will have good professional career; since her 10th lord Mars is placed in the 6th house, which is extremely good; because from 10th house, the `10th lord Mars is placed in the 9th house, house of Dharma.

Also, in her chart, the 10th house is occupied by exalted Sun; which is highly powerful. Hence, she need not worry about her professional career.

At present, she is running the period of Ezharai Sani, since the transit Saturn is in the 8th house from the Moon sign. Hence, she may be advised to pray either Lord Saturn, Hanuman or Ayyappan to minimise the ill effects of Lord Saturn. Also, few pages back, I hv suggested the remedies for Saturn; of which your daughter may be advised to follow the possible remedies to the extent possible.

Please do not have any negative thought and trust on God; everything will go on well.

Regards

3. SuccessMinded

SuccessMinded Gold IL'ite

Hello Sir,

I wanted to find out if I am pregnant with a boy or girl child? If you can predict that great, either way this pregnancy is very dear to me. I am just asking out of curiosity.

Also, if you are not able to predict that, then can you predict if I will ever have a boy child?

My dob: 10 nov 83
    time: around 10:30am
    place: mumbai
    do you need exact time of birth?
    my star is purvashada..

4. sarayu5

sarayu5 New IL'ite

Thank you very much for your answer and for your moral support. This gives me lot of strength at this age. Once again thanks a lot Guruji.....

5. kabitamil

kabitamil Senior IL'ite

I was eagerly waiting for your reply and it gives me some confidence as I was in dilemma. Thanks for your reply :)

6. hivid

hivid Silver IL'ite

Hello Sir,

7. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. SuccessMinded,

IN order to attempt for predicting the sex of the child, please let me know your precise birth details along with the birth details of your husband.

Please also let me know whether the second child and if so, the sex of the first child.

ON hearing further details, I shall attempt to process your request.

Regards.

8. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Sarayu5,

Thank U V M for ur kind reply

Regards

9. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Kabitamil,

Thank U V M for ur kind reply

Regards

10. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Hivid,

Thank for having already reminded me and please avoid repeated posting. I am yet to take up the charts and I shall arrange to send the reply at the earliest.

Regards.