Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mrs. Valli13,

You belong to Aries Ascdt and the 5th house happens to be Leo, owned by Sun, who has gone to 4th house, i.e., 12th house from the 4th house, which is considered as not good and also he is afflicted by the Mars and Mercury by the conjunction and also aspected by the Saturn and the 5th house is aspected by Rahu. While consdiering from the 9th house, it happens to be SAgittarius, owned by Jupiter, who is in the house of its debilitation and also retrograde and directly aspected by Mars, sun and afflicted Mercury and the 9th house is aspected by Rahu also. While considering from the Moon sign, the 5th house happens to be Virgo, owned by Mercury, who is afflicted by Mars and Sun. However, the only beneficial relief is aspect by Jupiter over the 5th lords from Lagna and also the Moon sign.

Thus, your chart has some severe afflictions concerning the 5th house 9th houses and their lords.

While considering from your husband's chart, be belongs to Aquarius Ascendant and the 5th house happens to be Gemini, owned by Mercury, who is high afflicted by the conjunction of Saturn, Rahu and Sun and also aspect by Ketu. The Jupiter who is also associated with the amalgamation of these planets, is not much helpful, since He himself is highly afflicted. Also, 5th house is occupied by Mars, a natural malefic planet.

While considering from the Moon sign, the 5th house happens to be Virgo, owned by Mercury, who is afflicted highly, as already narrated.

Thus, the 5th house and their their lords from the Janma Lagna and also the Moon sign and also the Puthrahara Jupiter is highly afflicted and this causes Naga/Sarpa Dosha.

Hence, it is essential to do the remedial measures for Naga/Sarpa Dosha concerning the progeny either at Kalahasthy or Rameswaram.

If the remedial measures are done, with the blessings of the Almighty, there may be chances for progeny during the period between July, 2014 and July, 2015.

Regards.

2. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Krithivenuopal,

According to both the charts, the period for the present until 20th Sept 2013 is favourable for progeny. However, in one of the charts, the 5th house is occupied by Ketu and aspected by Rahu, it is better that both of you go over to Tirupathy or Rameswaram and try to do the remedial measures for progeny either at Kalahasthy or Rameswaram, which will be beneficial to you.

Regards.

3. vidhya2810

vidhya2810 Silver IL'ite

Hello Sir,Please predict and tell me when is the best time to buy flat in Chennai?
    My Husband's Date of Birth:13-07-1978
    Place of birth:peddapavini Prakasam District
    Time:10:30a.m.

4. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Vidhya2810,

According to the birth chart of your husband, the period for the present, until 03rd Sept 2013 is very favourable for purchase of any immovable property and it is better that he can select the main entrance fo the flat facing North and he can sign any agreements in this regard, on the FN of Wednesday, which will bring beneficial results.

Regards.

5. valli13

valli13 New IL'ite

Dear Guruji,

Thank You for your kind and detailed explanation.
    But we are in west bengal and we dont have plan to come to tamilnadu in near future. Is there any other remedy for naga sarpa dhosa.

Again Thank you for your kind explanation.

6. Visasri

Visasri Platinum IL'ite

Dear Pragaspathiji,

I am again here with a request to predict my husband's horoscope for health issues. As you have predicted his job change happened a year ago. Our finances and my health are also in positions as you have predicted sir. At some fronts I am able to keep mind clear because of your help.

Please suggest some remedies for his chronic health issues related to back pain, nervous system. He is suffering from one or another. How can he get rid of them permanently? (He travels for more than 100 kn per day for work. This is the same case for past 10 years. He cannot get opportunities nearby and we cannot move to near his workplace as we cannot afford the rent)

His details:
    DOB - 21 Oct 1981
    TOB : 1:20(afternoon)
    POB : Chennai
    Name : Chakravarthy Srivatsa
    Star Ayilya : rasi Kataka

Sir also, if you can please let me know if we do have another child(regardless of gender) as per our horoscope. We have a daughter now(your predictions were true at that time reg safe birth and gender). I have troubles in pregnancy and if destiny decides I have one more I can take it ahead.

my details:
    Visalakshi
    18 July 1984, 3:53 (evening)
    Chennai. Pooratathi Meenam

Thanks sir

7. Laaya

Laaya New IL'ite

Thanks Acharya ji,
    Please tell me the exact vidhi of fast, it will be fruit fast or , water fast....Acharya ji i would also like to bring to your knowledge that my parents have searched a boy DOB 1 /09/1982 TOB:14,35 POB-Rajouri garden New delhi, whom i dont feel like connected to intellectually, and reluctant to marry,,but parents are forcing me due to my age factor...pls advice me ..

Thanks & Regards

Last edited: Jul 28, 2013
  8. kanaka Raghavan

kanaka Raghavan IL Hall of Fame

Sir,
    I would like to know marriage prospects for my son.
    He is also looking for a change of job as well.
    NAME-SHRIRAM
    DATE OF BIRTH-03-06-1986
    PLACE-CHENNAI
    TIME OF BIRTH-11.55 P.M
    STAR-ASHWINI
    I will be very grateful if you can see and predict his future.
    thank you in advance,Sir.

1 person likes this.
  9. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Valli13,

You may check up with local pandits whether the remedial measures for Naga/Sarpa dosha can be done in any place, nearer Calcutta.

Regards.

10. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Visari,

If any of the predictions, done by me earlier had come true, you should have the courtesy to give the feed back and it is highly unfair to mention of this, after a period of one year, that too with a request for considering the other request.

I do not look into health and longevity issues.

If one is traveling nearly 100 kms per day, automatically, there are chances for the health issues referred by you and how do you expect that the Astrology will come for rescue in such state of affair.

Th period after Nov 2014 is favourable for the second progeny.

Regards.