Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. vgmahen

vgmahen Junior IL'ite

Dear Mr.Pragaspathy,

I am sending below the details of my son.

Date of birth: 29th June 1998
    Time of Birth: 12.39 p.m
    Place of Birth: Chennai, Tamil Nadu.

Please provide your predictions on the following.
    1. How is his education?
    2. He is working hard but finding it difficult and so suggest some slokas and parigarams for his success in studies.
    3.What line of education should he select to be successful in his career?
    4. How will be his health?

I really appreciate and respect your service.
    Eagerly waiting for your response. Thank you!

Last edited: May 14, 2013
  2. laknagam

laknagam New IL'ite

Respected Guruji,

Previously your help on career prediction, is very much relieving my stress. Thanks a lot!

I have a request regarding my brother. He married on November 23rd, 2008. Still no children.

Please help to look into his and his wife's birth time, and help us to provide valuable advice. The whole family

will be very thankful.

Brother:
    DOB: 19th Aug 1981
    Time: 8.52 PM
    Place: Dharmapuri

Wife:
    DOB: 21st June
    Time: 11.40 AM
    Place: Tirupattur-Vellore District

Thanks a lot

3. senthilnathan80

senthilnathan80 New IL'ite

Dear Sir,

Thank you very much for your kind advice and prompt reply. My sincere gratitude to you sir.

4. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mrs. Jyotiparab,

At present, either the running dasa or the transits planets are much favourable for getting the profession; however, the period between 03.10.2013 to 05.11.2013 is supportive to a certain extent. Have faith on God and make the attempts and there are every chances that you will get succeed.

Regards.

5. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Sharma,

Thank U V M for ur kind reply.

Regarding your sister issue, please post your request with the birth details of your sister and her husband.

Regards.

6. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. KrishYaso28,

According to the chart of your cousin, the period between 03rd August, 2013 and 08th Sept 2013 is very favoruable, favouring the choice of job; choice of place and choice of salary, leading to change of life style and prior attempts will yield beneficial results.

In order to study the progeny issue, the birth details of both husband and wife are essential and in the absence of any of these details, it will be difficult to study the charts.

According to his chart, he belongs to Libra Ascendant and the 5th house has to be studied regarding the progeny. IN his chart, the 5th house is occupied by the 10th lord Moon; normally Moon in the 5th house is considered to be not good for progeny. Apart from this 5th house is aspected by Mars and Rahu and also Jupiter. Even though the aspect of Mars and Rahu are considered to be bad; but the aspect of Jupiter is considered to be good.

The 5th lord Saturn has gone to 12th, i.e. 8th house from the 5th house, which is also not good and he is associated with the debilitated Venus and afflicted by sun and Mercury. While considering from the Moon sign, the 5th house is aspected by Rahu and aspected by Saturn and Ketu and the 5th lord from Moon, i.e. Mercury is afflicted by Saturn, and Sun. IN navamsa chart, the 5th rasi lord, i.e. Saturn has gone to 8th house, which is not good; but aspected by Puthraharaha Jupiter, which can be considered as good.

Hence, your cousin and his wife may be advised to go to either Kalahasthy or Rameswaram and perform the remedy measures for Rahu and Ketu, concerning the progeny,which will be good for them.

If this done, if they can attempt for the child, the period between June, 2013 and June, 2014 is much favourable, with the blessings of the Almighty.

Regards.

7. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Sharmistha,

I am sorry I do not make any general predictions, due to paucity of time. I shall study your request concerning the progeny and give the reply at the earliest.

Regards.

8. gaja_lakshmim

gaja_lakshmim Senior IL'ite

Hi,

we are planning to construct a house next year and my husband is planning for a business in next 3-4 years.
    please suggest if these things will happen as we planned

DH's : Name - Ramesh
    DOB - 10.10.1980
    TOB - 5.20 pm
    POB - Vellore

Mine : Name - Lakshmi
    DOB - 03.02.1984
    TOB - 1.30 pm
    POB - Chennai

DD's : Name - Sadhvi
    DOB - 08.07.2012
    TOB - 2.20 pm
    POB - Vellore

The relationship between me and my husband is sinking after my daughter's birth.
    Pl advise what i can further do with regards to my career.

Regards
    Lakshmi

9. Pragaspathy

Dear Vijayalakshmi,

Your chart does not promise for any love marriage.

Probably, your marriage time will ripe, once the transit Saturn moves from Libra to Scorpio, i.e. after Nov 2014.

Your life partner may be from the south side of your birth place and he may be little far away from your birth place and he will be having one elder brother.

As the 7th lord Jupiter is placed in the 9th house, you will get good well educated partner and you will be adjustive since the Lagna Lord Mercury and the 7th lord Jupiter are together.

For the time being, you can concentrate in your studies and/or profession.

In your chart, there are two powerful yogas; i.e. the conjunction of the Lagna Lord Mercury and the ninth lord Venus, causing Lakhsmi Yoga, a good financial yoga

The another significant yoga is the Dharma Karmadhipathi Yoga, which has been formed due to the conjunction of 9th lord Venus and the 10th lord Mercury; this yoga, even born in an ordinary family will take you to the highest level in the life.

At present, you are running the dasa of Jupiter, beingthe lord of 4th and 7th house; hence, you can try to make a visit to Lord Shiva temple and pray the Lord Dakrhinamoorthy on every Thursday,which will be good; apart from this, if you can try to be on fast from sun rise to sun set on every Tuesday, which will be good for your early marriage and getting a good life partner.

IN future, please avoid making posting repeated postings.

Regards.

10. Pragaspathy

Dear Godschild,

Thank U V M for ur kind reply. There is a typographical mistake, you can look for alliance from 1st June, 2014.

Pray the Goddess of Devi, in any form, who can bless you for your early marriage.

Regards.