Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Dear Meenu81,

Your sister belongs to Virgo Ascendant, owned by Mercury and her 7th house happens to be Pisces owned by Jupiter; but he has gone to 6th house, which is 12th from the 7th house; which is is not good. The 7th house is occupied by 2nd and 9th lord Venus and also 12th lord Sun. The 12th lord going to 7th house is not good. As the 9th lord Venus has gone 7th house, there may be possibilities that some one may propose to her the intention for love and if it is so, it may be from a different caste/religion.

Apart from this, the severe dosha is the placement of Rahu in the 8th house from her Janma Lagna and also her Moon sign, which happens to be the same.

IN addition, always, the the Lagna Lord should chase the 7th lord. Depending upon the closeness between the Lagna Lord and the 7th lord, the marriage will happen at the earliest. In her case, even though the Lagna Lord Mercury and 7th lord Jupiter are in the same house; the Lagna Lord has overtaken the 7th lord, i.e. the 7th lord Jupiter is at 14 deg and 20 min in Aquarius; whereas the Lagna Lord Mercury is at 24 deg and 59 min in Aquarius.

Thus, it is a clear case of delay in marriage.

The Upapada Lagna (UL) is in Libra, owned by Venus and the day of the vara is Friday. Hence, you may please advise her to do fasting on every Friday, from sun rise to sun set; which will help her to get married at the earliest.

regards

2. Pragaspathy

Dear Adeep

At present, your husband is running the dasa of Rahu and Bhukti of Saturn. This period is operative till 02.03.2014. Normally, I use to tell every one that the period of Rahu and Saturn or Saturn and Rahu will be one of the toughest period in every one's life. The dasa lord Rahu, who is placed in the sign of Sagittarius is in debilitation and Saturn is the lord of 11th and 12th houses and placed in the third house. So, in all probability, the period may be little toughest one for him.

The operating dasa period till the above period is supportive for both continuance in abroad and also for return to home country, i.e. 50 and 50 for both. However, the transit Saturn is in the 8th house along with the third lord VEnus and 9th lord Mars and aspecting the 12th house. The transit planets more effective that the running dasas. Hence, as the transit Saturn is very favourable concerning his foreign assignment, there are every good chances for continuing in abroad, until Oct 2014.

Please try to lit Ghee lamp to Goddess Durga on every Friday, between 10.30 AM and 12 Noon or at your convenient time and perform a simple archana by offering two banas, flowers and betalnuts in his name, Janma Nakstra and Janma Rasi and if this done, it will nullify the ill effects of dasa lord and try to use Gingelly oil in your pooja.

The time is favourable for buying a immovable property; however, it is advisable to make an attempt in this regard after March, 2014.

regards.

3. Pragaspathy

Dear Shefalimehta,

You belong to Taurus Ascendant. The education upto the degree level has to be seen from the 2nd and 4th houses and the higher education has to be seen from the 5th as well as 9th houses. In your case, the 2nd and 5th lord happens to be Mercury and the 4th lord is Sun and the 9th lord is Saturn. Both the Mercury and and Sun are together in the second house and asepcted by Saturn, being the 9th lord. This promises good higher education. The running dasa and the transit planets are very favourable after May, 2013, promising higehr education and in case, if you wish to pursue your studies in abroad; it is also supportive since there is a connectivity between the 4th lord Sun and 9th lord Saturn (Saturn aspecting the Sun).

Good Luck.

Regards

4. Pragaspathy

Dear Bharani,

According to the birth chart of your husband, the period between 27th July, and 31st August, 2013 is favourable for changing the job of his expectation with good salary, leading to change of life style and any attempts prior to this period will yield beneficial results.

Any foreign assignment for the present is not supportive.

Regarding the birth of the child, the time for the present upto May, 2013, according to your husband chart is very supportive and the delay is due to the conjunction of Saturn with the Mars in his birth chart. This combination causes Naga/Sarpa Dosha. Hence, it is advisable that both of you go over to Kalahasthy and perform necessary remedial measures concerning the progeny. The remedial measure is must and once this is done, with the trust on God and with much dedication, you can attempt for the child, which will give good results.

regards.

5. shefalimehta

shefalimehta Junior IL'ite

THANKS ALOT SIR...ONE thing i wanna ask u is that whthr its more scope for a job or studies as in right now i dnt see any of them coming my way... want to know if job is more prominent to come my way ...coz in my mind.its like i want to earn first then use it for my studies n dnt burden my parents for that.

6. adeep

adeep New IL'ite

Pranams Sir,
    Thank U very much for your reply. Seeking your blessings.

Regards,
    adeep

7. mybaby1

mybaby1 Gold IL'ite

Sir the delivery would be done in gulf.. AJMAN UAE.

regds,
    mybaby1

8. bholenath

bholenath Senior IL'ite

Dear sir please do answer my query posted on pg 1554. Thank you and happy new year!

9. mybaby1

mybaby1 Gold IL'ite

Pragaspathy sir pls if you can tell me now as i am having my appointment in the evening 6 uae timing and will have to confirm some date to the docter..pls i am counting on you,..

regds,
    mybaby1

10. Pragaspathy

Dear Mybaby1,

The dates suggested by you are not much favourable; since for C Section, on the date of the surgery, Moon should not be either in Virgo or Scorpio and if this is taken into account; there may be some problem in abdomon of the mother after the delivery. In case, if I consider the Moon in Libra, it is not good since there are Saturn and Rahu in the sign of Libra and the conjunction of Moon with Rahu and Saturn is not good for the baby. So, if you can let me know whether the C Section can be done prior to three or four days prior to 1st Feb 2013, then I can try to find out a good date and if you have to stick on to the period mentioned, I shall try to work out the best.

Please confirm the same. Also, fixing the Muhurtha for C section is a time consuming one and I may need some time and I cannot do in a hurried manner. However, I shall try my best to do the same as quickly as possible.

However, I would prefer Tuesday, the 29th January, 2013 between 13.00 hrs and 14.00 hrs, according to your local time. The C Section should be done within this period. This is the best period, based on the planetary position and also taking into account of your birth star and also the birth star of the baby.

regards.