Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Dear Malar,

Thank U V M for ur kind wishes.

I shall arrange to send the reply to you at the earliest.

regards.

2. nilasisu

nilasisu Bronze IL'ite

hello sir,
    i need a horoscope match for my cousin sis.
    girl-12.10.1984,
    5.45 pm,
    coimbatore.

boy-14.12.1984,
    10.30 am,
    coimbatore.

im expecting your precious reply sir.
    thanks in advance.

nila

3. nilasisu

nilasisu Bronze IL'ite

sir,i forget to mention that boy's birth time which they have given is 10.30 or 10.45.could you please check with both the times and give the results.hope god will bless my sister's marriage life with your blessings too.

Thankyou sir.

4. Pragaspathy

Dear Reshma,

You have made too many issues. I do not look into general predictions.

In his chart, there is connectivity between the 2nd lord, (lord of self earning finance); 5th lord, (lakshmisthan); 9th lord (lord Dharma) and 11th lord, lord of profit; i.e. 2nd lord is associated with 9th and 12th lord Mercury and the 2nd lord Mars is aspecting the 5th lord Saturn and 5th lord Saturn is aspecting the 2nd lord and 9th lord Mars and Mercury and the 11th lord sun is placed in his own sign. This is a good lakshmi yoga; however, there is a set back that the 2nd lord Mars has gone to 12th house; house of expenditure. Hence, there will be good income and at the same time, there will be much expenses also.

The placement of Jupiter in the 9th house is extremely good; aspecting the Lagna and Lagna Lord Venus; 3rd house and also 5th house. The Jupiter is not only aspecting the Lagna; but also the Moon, which is good.

Venus, in the Lagna; which happens to be his own house cause Malavya Mahapurusha yoga. This will make him to lead a luxurious happy life.

He has good chances of getting married between June, 2013 and May, 2014 and if delayed; it may take some years. Hence, you may try to settle his marriage at the earliest.

He has Rahu in the 5th house; hence it is advisable to take him to Kalahasthy and do the remedial measures for Rahu and Ketu, due to its placement in the 5th house.

He has good chances of getting regular employment of his choice between 28th July, 2013 and 14th August, 2013.

Regards.

5. nilasisu

nilasisu Bronze IL'ite

sorry sir,

girls- D.O.B TIME IS 5.35 pm.sorry sir.Everything is correct. No more mistakes.

thanks

6. Pragaspathy

Dear Lakshmi,

In the chart of your husband, the 5th house, puthrasthanam is occupied by Ketu and asepcted by Rahu and also the house lord Jupiter and exalted Lagna lord Venus. His 5th lord Mercury has gone to 12th house and the Puthraharaha Jupiter is afflicted by the nodes. Apart from this there is a direct aspect between Mars and SAturn; which causes Naga/Sarpa dosha - not Kala Sarpa Dosha.

While coming to your chart, your 5th house is occupied by the house lord Mercury, who is exalted; which is extremely good; but this house is aspected by Rahu, which is a set back. In the case of female natives, the 9th house; in addition to the 5th house has to be seen for progeny. The 9th house is occupied by Moon and the 9th lord is exalted; but he has gone to 6th house. Normally, in matters concerning the progeny, if the lord of 5th for male and 5th and 9th lords in case of females, going to 3rd, 6th; 8th or 12th is not good and it may delay the birth of the child. In addition, the Puthraharaha Jupiter is afflicted in your case also.

IN as as Rahu and Ketu are obstructing the birth of the child in both cases, it is advisable to do the remedial measures for the nodes; either Kalahasthy or Rameswaram. I heard there is a temple for Rahu and Ketu in Kerala also; but I could not remember the same. Hence, you may try to do the same and also if possible necessary homam for Rahu and Ketu preethi, concerning the progeny and if this done, there are good chances for getting conceived before May, 2013. I have not done calculation for progeny; whether you will be able to get conceived naturally or by medical help; which I shall do the same, in future, if necessary.

regards.

7. Pragaspathy

Dear Nila,

It seems the boy is younger to the girl and probably they may be lovers. The charts of the lovers should not be taken up for compatibility study and if so, and insist for the analysis; then you may have to take the advise of the Astrologer.

If it is arranged marriage, I do not have any problem in making the prediction.

Kindly confirm this.

regards.

8. imeandmyself

imeandmyself Bronze IL'ite

Namaste sir, thank you veryy veryy much for your post ...

please kindly let me know , how would be my married and family life , sorry for bothering you this much , from my childhood itself i faced alot of problems in my home, which made me not interested in any kind of relationships not even in marriage...but being a gal i had to marry ,and you are saying it will be delayed...

its okay for me if its delayed , bt plz tell me how would it be , and what kind of a person he is plz tell me some remedies for happy married life -( my only hope ) :(

thank you once again sir

9. Pragaspathy

Dear Malinisree,

I find that as far as marriage, I have given the following assessment:

According to your chart, there are every good chances of getting married between 14th April, 2013 and 30th May, 2014; especially the period between 14th April, 2013 and 14th May, 2013 is highly supportive.

As your chart is a dosha chart; much care should be taken to match the charts.

The above assessment shall hold good.

According to your chart, the spouse may be related to computer work; preferably a software engineer.

Having given the probable period of time earlier, will it proper to make similar question?

In your chat, the Lagna Lord Venus and the 7th lord Mars - representing yourself and your life partner are in 6th and 8th position both in Rasi chart and also Navamsa charts. This is not good for smooth sailing; which means you may not be much adjustable to your life partner. Hence, the happiness in marriage depends upon the birth chart of your spouse and also your adjustment with the life partner; whatever the issue may be.

Probably, you may be having some love affair or may develop the same and if such affair had been earlier or arises in future, it may be from a different caste/religion and there may be possibilities for pre-marital relationship.

regards

10. Pragaspathy

Dear Januu,

Normally, I do not look into the health issues. You mother belongs to Leo Lagna. In her 4th house, i.e. in the sign of Scropio, there are Moon (debilitated); Saturn; Venus and Rahu. The sign Scorpio is the 8th house in the Kalapursha - i.e.zodiac signs and the Virgo is the 6th house. In any chart, if there are any planets in the sign of Virgo or Scorpio, such natives are prone to some deceases;which depends upon the conjunction and aspects of benefic or malefic planets. Hence, due to the placement of four planets; especially the 6th lord Saturn and 12th lord Moon, there may be possibilities for any health issues. Also, at present, she is in the third phase of Ezharai Sani; which will have its own impact.

Hence, she may be advised to pray Lord Saturn and/or Hanuman and/or Lord Ayyappan, by doing Neeranjanam, which will be high beneficial to her.

regards.