Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. B1977

B1977 New IL'ite

please reply my query in 15180.

2. reddishmoon

reddishmoon Senior IL'ite

Dear Sir,

My married life is also not good, we have constant fights and that leads to lot of stress and also of not having the job for the past 5 months is also painful, everything was good and suddenly I was let go from the company. If all would have gone nicely, I would have been settled abroad with my family right now.

Why did it happen like that sir and why am I not being able to lead a simple life, why so many downs in life.

Can you please tell me some remedies i can do to lessen the effect of this.

Thanks Sir

3. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

\

Dear Chennaicn,

Still I have not taken up your chart for study. I shall study and let you know.

regards.

4. Pragaspathy

[/QUOTE]

Dear Malinisree,

Thank U V M for ur kind reply.

regards.

5. Annasri

Annasri Silver IL'ite

Sir, my sisters Details r provided her,she has some medical problem and so not conceived and they r still expecting their own child ,we all r forcing them to adapt a child they r interested in surrogation.sir can u c their details and tell us do they have a child of their own in future ,r will they adopt and when will this happen something regarding child .their details r
    s.amirtham/rm.amirtha. panguni20,sunday, madurai,night 10:9:39,april2nd 1972,viruchiham,visagam
    ramu.s, ipasi29,thursday,nov14 1968,madurai,mornig 8:31:5, simmam, maham

6. prettyh

prettyh New IL'ite

Hello sir ,
    My visa got rejected on 26th November but i'm very interested to go USA for studies please tell me my horoscope regarding my USA trail.
    d.o.b 24-04-1989 1:40am
    vruchika rasi
    jesta nakshatram 3va paadam
    place--karimangar
    thank you in advance sir

Last edited: Dec 1, 2012
  7. ashwinn

ashwinn Senior IL'ite

dear sir ,

have u gone through my query.pl reply sir. wherever we go we get disappoinment. we really need ur suggestion.we are ready to do parihar also.

thank u sir, waiting for ur reply. revathe narayan

8. lakshmivijay017

lakshmivijay017 New IL'ite

Sir,

I am reposting my request for your convenience. Waiting eagerly for your advice.

Sir,

Please tell me when we will have our kid. Medical treatment is continuing. Whether we will have have our own child or shall we adopt a child?

My DOB - 01.07.1974
    Time - 05.23 PM
    Place - Thrissur, Kerala

Husbands DOB - 28.04.1966
    Time - 5.00PM (Approx)
    Place- Palakkad, Kerala

Also please tell us about our Career, as I am looking for a job in HR, and my Husband is looking for a better job in Export.

Eagerly waiting for your opinion and advice.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
    Lakshmi

9. Pragaspathy

Dear B1977,

You have not mentioned that you hv sought for the compatibility on behalf of the boy or the girl; but I presume from the issues, raised by you, it relates to the girl.

First I am listing out the doshas between two.

I. Girl.

1) 7th house is hemmed in between malefics, i.e. Rahu and Sun on one side and SAturn and Mars on the other side, causing Papakarti yoga, which is not good for matters concerning the 7th house

2) Mars and Saturn in the 8th house, house of Mangalyasthan. Mars in the 8th house causes Mangalya sthan. There is a school of thought that when Mars is associated with Moon or Jupiter or Saturn, or aspected by any of them, there is no Mars dosha; but it cannot be taken into account in full. She has severe dosha concerning the 8th house, i.e. house of Mangalyasthan.

3) From Moon sign, the 7th house is occupied by Saturn and Mars, causing again Mars dosha

4) From Venus sign, Ketu in the 8th house

5) Mars in the 4th house from the Venus sign; apart from the placement of Saturn in the 4th house from the Venus sign.

6) Apart form this, she has Ketut in the 12th house from the Ascendant, Rahu and Sun in the 2nd house frm the Venus sign

7) The 7th lord Sun has gone to 6th house; ie. 12th house, from the 7th house; which is considered to be house of loss and the 7th lord is afflicted by Rahu.

Thus, the intensity of the dosha in the case of the girl is high

II. Boy.

1) Saturn in the Lagna
    2) Sun in the 12th house - sun happens to be the Lagna lord and Lagna lord, going to the 6th, 8th or 12th is not good and it may affect the longevity
    3) Mars and Rahu in the second house - even though Mars in the second house causes minor Mars dosha; but when the 2nd house happens to be the house of Mercury, there is no dosha
    4) The Kalathraharaha Venus is debilitated and afflicted by Rahu and Mars

When compared to the dosha of the girl, there is no balancing doshas in the chart of the boy.

As far as the boy is concerned, the following issues have to be taken into account:

1) The Mercury is afflicted by Saturn. Always in any any, it is better to look that either the Moon, controlling the mind or the Mercury, controlling our nervous system should not get afflicted. If anything is found in a chat, it is always safe to drop the chart for the simple reason, that it may create mental illness

2) When the 2nd lord is afflicted by Saturn, it may some times give mental illness. As the boy belongs to Leo Ascendant, the 2nd house happens to be Mercury, which is placed in the Lagna and afflicted by Saturn and this has to be taken care of.

3) The 5th lord, and also the Puthraharaha Jupiter has gone to 12th house; which may delay the birth of the child; however, the Jupiter is exalted and also in Vargottam (because it is occupying the same house both in Rasi as well as Navamsa chart)

4) The Kalathrakaha Venus is debiitated and in conjunciton with two powerful malefics viz. Mars and Rahu, which is not good for peaceful married life and also its placement in the 2nd house, which happens to the house of family is not good

There is no dasa sandhi.

Considering the fact that the intensity of the dosha in the case of the girl is high and also there are certain issues, which need to be considered, while making the charts, as mentioned above, I am of the view, that this is not good match; but from the traditional Kuta matching, based on Janma Nakshtra and also Moon sign, the matching will be very good; but this has to be given importance of 10% only.

However, you may consult a local professional Astrologer and decide further.

Regards.

10. Pragaspathy

Dear Ayishak,

You belong to Capricorn Ascendant. The Capricorn Ascendant are always more particular about money and they always need money for personal security. In your chart, the 6th lord, lord of debts, litigation etc. is placed in the 2nd house; house of self earning finance - which is a set back for matters concerning finance. At present, you are running the dasa of Mercury and Bhukti of Rahu; Mercury is lord of 9th house, and also the 6th house. The transit Jupiter is in the 4th house which is not good. Hence, you may expect the relief by June 2013 and as you are running the bhukti of Rahu, which will be operative till 8th Nov 2014, you may please lit ghee lamp to Goddess Durga, which will be highly beneficial to you.

regards.