Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. reddishmoon

reddishmoon Senior IL'ite

Dear Sir,

Thank you very much for your reply.
    I married a woman who was separated and apart from that I dont have any affair, but I married almost 4 yrs ago.

When will i get a job sir and when will I settle abroad?

Thanks again sir..

2. Krishnamaid

Krishnamaid New IL'ite

Bundle of thanks Sir, i Always find you supporting wholeheartedly to the masses.
    Her Details As follow:
    Dob:23/2/1986
    Tob:14:15
    Pob:New delhi

Inspite of the fact she is getting married ,i have not seen a single ,natural smile on her face.

3. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

4. Pragaspathy

Dear Krishnamaid,

According to her chart, there are every chances for love affairs and Ketu is in trine (9th house) from Venus and Venus is in the star of Stabhishak, owned by Rahu. Hence, there may not be any wonder, if there is an elopement. This is not to panic you in any manner; but this is according to astrological dictum - this may become true not may not become true; the Creator Brahma only knows what will happen.

Regards.

5. B1977

B1977 New IL'ite

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:punctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--> [FONT=&quot]Dear Sir,[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Need your suggestion about horoscope matching;- [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Boy DOB: 16-08-1978, TOB: 6.25 A.M, POB: Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Girls DOB: 01-08-1980, TOB: 7.52 P.M, POB: Trichur district, Kerala. [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Please need in detail about all poruthams, papasamayam, dosham comparison, Dasa sandhi comparison. How will be their life, children and especially their pair compatibility in all aspects? So please reply.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    <!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if !mso]><object classid="clsid:38481807-CA0E-42D2-BF39-B33AF135CC4D" id=ieooui></object> <style> st1\:*{behavior:url(#ieooui) } </style> <![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]-->

6. ayishak

ayishak New IL'ite

Dear Sir,

Since I came back from Saudi Arabia in April 2010 I am suffering a lot here both financially and personally. Kindly let me know when my life will set back to normal? My financial condition is not good and I have lot of debts to pay. Will I get any job or will I have any financial help from anyone to come out of this debt? please let me know. My birth details are as follows :

Name : Ayisha Khatoon
    Date of Birth : April 7, 1967
    Time of Birth : 2:00 am
    Place of Birth : Mandya (Karnataka, India)

Thanking you in anticipation and early response.

Regards

7. Krishnamaid

Krishnamaid New IL'ite

May almighty bless my family !

Thanks& regards
    krishnamaid

8. Pragaspathy

Dear Krishnamaid,

Thank U V M for ur kind reply.

regards.

9. chennaicn

chennaicn Senior IL'ite

Dear Pragaspathy sir,

Is there any crucial or important thing find in our Horoscope?Since I am asking about child birth, i am almost confused.Whatever u find in my horoscope please post it sir.And say me the remedy , i will def follow it.

Thanks

10. malinisree

malinisree New IL'ite

Dear sir,

Thank you very much. . Will put my best efforts and trust n faith in god.

Regards,

Malini

Dear Malinisree,

In your chart, the Sun, representing Government and Govt related is exalted and he is the lord of 11th house of profit and there are every chances of getting the Govt job and you can very prepare for the same with trust and belief on God.

In your chart, the Moon, being the 10th lord, representing the profession is placed in the 10th house in the Navamsa chart, and he is placed in the 2nd house in the Dasamsa chart, chart meant for studying profession; thus you will have good professional career. The exalted sun will give power and authority. The placement of 10th lord Moon in the 6th house, will give the service, preferable Govt service.

The present running dasa till 31st July, 2014 is much favourable for getting the job and the period, especially between 23rd March, 2013 and 29th June, 2013 is highly promising.

Please pray the lord of your choice and also your family deity

regards.[/COLOR][/B][/QUOTE]