Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mrs. Anu2816,

According to your chart, the period from 17.05.2012 to 14.09.2012 is highly promising for the birth of the child. According to your husband chart, the period till 17.05.2012 is high promising. Hence, in probability, with the blessing of the God, there are every possibilities to get conceived before 14.09.2012. Pray the Lord of your choice and also your family deity.

Regards

2. bholenath

bholenath Senior IL'ite

Dear Sir I see that you are on kindly answer my query.

3. Mumbaigirl

Mumbaigirl Bronze IL'ite

Dear Sir,

How r u ?

Thanks for reply.

I received an email from placement on this Monday for job openings, I sent them reply on wed, immediately I got a call for interview & this opening is on urgent basis. Today they have called me for an interview. As per ur reply today I am finishing my favorable time.

Pls tell me what to do? I am totally confused what 2 do? Shall I go for interview?

Thanks

4. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Mumbaigirl,

Congratulations. Your good time is on. You can attend the interview with much confidence and praying the God of your choice.

You can leave the house on any one of the following auspicious time, according to your local time / mobile time / wrist watch time:

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:punctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]-->

Auspicious time for any event (according to local time)

06.30 to 06.34 AM / PM
    07.35 to 07.39 AM / PM
    08.40 to 08.44 AM / PM
    09.45 to 09.49 AM / PM
    10.50 to 10.54 AM / PM
    11.55 to 11.59 AM / PM
    12.00 to 12.04 PM / AM
    01.05 to 01.09 PM / AM
    02.10 to 02.14 PM / AM
    03.15 to 03.19 PM / AM
    04.20 to 04.24 PM / AM
    05.25 to 05.29 PM / AM

Please attend the interview with much confidence and God will be with you. Be relaxed and handle the situation lightly.

Regards.

5. luckysangeetha

luckysangeetha Gold IL'ite

Sir,

Awaiting your reply

6. Mumbaigirl

Mumbaigirl Bronze IL'ite

Dear Sir,

Thanks for reply.

But just now I got a sms, Company HR is having some urgent work out of office, now they r asking me 2 come on Monday or Tuesday.

Sorry 2 disturb you again n again. But is it ok if I will go on Monday or Tuesday? Pls tell me timings also.

Thanks

7. srith

srith Gold IL'ite

dear sir,
    i have send my query thrice but dint get any reply ,plz consider my qurey and reply me...
    these are my husband details
    name:madhu
    dob:05-01-1982
    tob:2:30am
    pob:narsapur(ap)
    he is preparing hard for government sector exams,could u plz predict how his career will be...
    regards
    srith

Last edited: Apr 5, 2012
  8. Pragaspathy

Dear Mr. Bholenath,

Normally, I do not look into medical issues for obvious reasons and also it is a painful part in everyone's life. I want everyone to be happy and not to make them suffer or feel for anything. Medical Astrology, if studied, will pin point some health issues and conveying the same and making them to suffer is not liked by me.

You are Pisces native. Normally, Piscean men are emotional, they feel great about their little success and get depressed easily, if something goes wrong. Normally, the willingness of Piscean natives to try new things will make them fat.

Jupiter is the Lord of Expansion and Saturn is the Lord of restriction.

You belong to Pisces, as I hv told, owned by Deva Guru Jupiter. In your chart, the Jupiter is placed in the 6th house. The Lagna lord going to 6th, or 8th or 12 is always not welcome. However, as the Lagna Lord Jupiter has gone to 6th house, house of debt, litigation, decease etc., such natives are likely to be prone to decease, unless aspected by the benefic planets. Jupiter is aspected by the Moon and also Rahu. The aspect of Moon is good; but the aspect of Rahu, especially on the Lagna / Lagna Lord is not good; because Rahu is the planet of suddenness, unconventional etc.

Also in any chart, any planet in the house of Scorpio is not welcome for good health because Scorpio is the 8th sign from the Kala Purusha, starting from Aries. Similarly, any planet in the Virgo is not welcome; because it is the 6th house from Kalapurusha and this house is considered as house of Sanchita Karma, i.e. Karma, we have brought from the previous birth, which we have to suffer.

You do not have any planet in the house Virgo; but you have Mars, sun and Mercury in the house of Scorpio. Here Mars as 9th lord from Pisces Lagna is considered to be good; but the combination of Mars and Sun, two hot planets is not good. To aggravate the situation, the transit Rahu is in the house of Scorpio. So, I can guess that there could be some health issues; but I could not pin point the same either obesity or any other health issues.

Also, in your chart, the Mars and Mercury are almost in the same degree, which is not good -

Mars at 16 deg 25 min and 58 sec
    Mercury is at 16 deg 32 min and 02 second

This may also cause some health issues

Astrologically, it is called planetary war. Mercury among other things represents the nervous system in our body and Mars main relates to blood (Red carpal). This could be the another reasons for harmonious problem.

So, I am not able to pin point the issue; but I can spend some time and look out some Astrological books related to Medical Astrology and find out a reason.

But I feel that the placement of Jupiter in the 6th house and also the severe affliction of Mercury by Mars may be or may not be one of the reasons for your health issues.

Also the 6th, 8th and 12th houses should always have lesser in Bindus in Sarva Astakagavargha; ie it should be less than 24 bindus; whereas you have highest bindus of 36 in the 6th house, house of decease, and the remaining houses i.e. 8th house has 19 and the 12th house has 21 bindus. The highest bindus of 36 in the 6th house is one of the main reasons in ill health; but you will perform very well in professional career; because the 6th house is also meant for profession.

I would suggest you pray Lord Dakshinamoorhy, since Jupiter happens to be your Lagna Lord and also the dasa lord is also Jupiter, who may give relief to you and this Jupiter dasa, which started in 31.12.1998 will be over by 31.12.2014. The next dasa will be Saturn, who is well placed in the 11th house, will be a beneficial one in all respect.

As the 5th lord Moon is placed in the 12th house, you will more inclined to more religious belief/activities.

I hope that my reply may not be upto your expectation; but as far as I am concerned, I hv given the reply elaborately according to my conscience.

I am sorry for delay in replying to you.

May God Bless U all abundantly in all respect.

Regards

9. iCool

iCool Senior IL'ite

Dear Sir,
    This is for one of my friend.
    He is married & separated from his wife now.
    Details:
    DOB: 06 December 1976
    TOB: 7.40 PM
    Place of Birth : Chennai
    Below are his questions:
    1. Will he get married again?
    2. Will it be love marriage or arranged marriage?
    Eagerly waiting for your reply.
    Thanks
    ICool

10. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Mumbaigirl,

Both the days, i.e. 9th April, 2012, i.e. Monday and also 12th April, 2012, Thursday are favourable to you; however, you can try to choose Monday, out of two.

The auspicious time given by me may be followed, while leaving from the house and also while leaving from the office to the place of interview.

Best of luck - it is good to have postponed. I presume that favourable wind is flowing.

Regards