Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Dear Ms. Kitchu,

Yes, it is Triketta only; I think I hv wrongly entered her birth details. From Triketta, to Mrigasira is 6th star;which is considered as highly auspcious and there are every good chances of getting materiazlied in her interview. let her be adivsed to pray her Famil Deity and attend the interview.

regards.

2. kichu198

kichu198 New IL'ite

thank u sir for ur quick reply

3. brahan

brahan Platinum IL'ite

Sir,
    namaskaram. You had asked me to resend the Query last week and i have PMed it...have you recd it?Not sure if it got Bounced back because of Inbox being Full...Please reply

4. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Mumbaigirl,

According to your chart, the Saturn, the significator of Profession is following Jupiter; hence, you may not much difficulty with your boss; but in fact, there are every good chances for cordial relationship only. Hence, there is no need for change of job; however, if you had applied for any change of job, it would hv materialized by this time and the faovurable time in this regard will be over by 5th April, 2012.

Hence, you may continue in the present job

Regards.

5. rmakkar

rmakkar Junior IL'ite

dear Sir
    i have been married for around 1 year now but had a very tough time esp with my in-laws.my husband would understand the situation but would keep quiet to avoid discord in the house.i even spoiled my health in all this and had to take medicines to bring my harmones to normal.
    My details:
    DOB-10-4-1982
    POB-Amritsar,punjab
    time-04:15 AM
    husbands details
    DOB-15-9-1979
    POB-Bhiwani,haryana
    Time-04:16AM

1.whenever we talk over something it ends up in an argument
    2. the family is too overpowering as aresult of which there is much discord amongst us over petty issues
    3. we both work hard but though we earn handsome salary yet our savings are about nothing
    4. we wish to plan our family as well but things are not working out when would the stars turn favourable for family planning
    5. we were planning to buy a house for ourselves but because of non-adjustment from the side of his parents the plan was spoiled,when is it likely that we can buy a house for ourselves?
    overall i wish to ask about our compatibility ,when would the discord get rresolved and we would be better able to understand and talk to each other without arguing(as we both are short tempered)
    thanx in advance

6. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Sudhabatni,

In the chart of your daughter, there is conjunction between 4th lord Sun and 5th lord Mercury, which confirms good eduction.

As the 4th house is afflicted by Mars and Rahu, there are good chances in technical education

As the 5th house lord mercury is associated with the 6th lord Venus, and also the Moon is afflicted by Saturn, and also the Mars in the 4th house is aspecting the 10th house; the 10th lord Saturn is aspecting the 6th house; which all indicate the possibility connected with medicine. So, let her attempt first for medicine and she may succeed in her attempt, depending upon her hard work.

rega
    rds.

7. Pragaspathy

Dear Brahan,

I have already received your PM and I shall arrange to send the reply shortly.

regards.

8. brahan

brahan Platinum IL'ite

Thank You Sir..Waiting to hear from you :)

9. Sanguineme

Sanguineme Silver IL'ite

Dear Sir,
    Thanks for the services you are providing.
    Date of Birth: 16-12-1980
    Time of Birth: 7.37 PM
    Place of Birth: Trichy
    I am currently facing troubles in my current job. I want to shift to a new one. My question is will I be successful in the next job at least? Last year I took a big risk and shifted industries. But in spite of all my efforts I could not shine well in this job. I have been literally asked to quit the job. I have few commitments for another two years at least. So I badly need a good job.
    I want to know if shifting my job now will be helpful. Also, let me know when I will settle down in a good job.
    Please answer my queries Sir.
    Thanks.

10. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Shoba,

The boy belongs to Cancer Lagna and Saturn is directly aspecting the Lagna and also the 4th house house, of education, which is not good and also like to make dull head. Also, the 4th house is aspected by Ketu also. There is no other beneficial aspect.

The Mercury, the significator of intelligence and aspected by Saturn and the Jupiter, the lord of wisdom is aspected by mars and Rahu. Thus, these are disturbing factors.

However, the 5th house, house of higher education is aspected by Mars, which is considered to be good. Hence, if the boy is able to finish his education upto the level of graduation; he may fair well in his higher education.

So, the boy may be pursuaded to complete his education upto degree level.

Whenever the sub periods of 3rd, 6th or 8th lords are get operated, it will no inclination in education.

The boy is at present running the dasa of Sun and Mercury Bhukti. Mercury is the lord of 3rd house and also 12th house. This period will be over by 30.08.2012. Hence after 1st Sept 2012, there are chances for improvement.

Regards.