Astrological Advice

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Sudhindra, Sep 3, 2013.

1. Sudhindra

Sudhindra Gold IL'ite

Hello helpingbee
    I think u need to develop confidence and become mentally strong..do meditation it will help u..u have a chance of conceiving by this year end around Oct/Nov...and u wont face any problem regarding that...god bless

Sudhindra

2. RRAJ

RRAJ Gold IL'ite

Sir,
    Name: Renu.
    DOB: 3-25-1976
    Place: Watrap, Tamilnadu.

I am having some health issues for past 4 months and no getting so mentally and physically very weak and lost my job during Oct last year. I would like when will all the problems will be solved. Thanks.

3. JEEMS

JEEMS New IL'ite

thank you so much

4. Helpingbee

Helpingbee Senior IL'ite

Thanks from bottom of the heart ji.Living with your words and guidance!

5. snn

snn New IL'ite

Hi Sir,

I am requesting your predictions for my career. I lost my job 6 months back. Previously also I was not having job for 3 years, with great struggle I got the job, but lost the same after 1 year. Please let me know when I will get a job. How will be my career.

Name: sunil nag
    dob: 13.06.1988
    Time: 6.30 pm
    place of birth: Hosur

Regards,
    Sunil

6. hemakrishnan123

hemakrishnan123 Platinum IL'ite

Hi sir,

I would like to know when will I conceive.trying for first baby ..married since May 2011.
    Also I got three years break in my career .will I be able to get a good job?

My Details
    DOB 12 May 1982
    Place Chennai
    Time 10.38 am

Husband details
    DOB 12 May 1979
    Place Bangalore
    Time 4.40 pm

Regards
    Hema

7. PriyaDarsh123

PriyaDarsh123 New IL'ite

Hello,

I created a chart using your sisters details and noted a couple points,

Your sister is dhanus raasi and poorvashada nakshatra. Cancer Lagna(Kadakam)

At the time of your query , your sister was running mars dasha, mars is yogakaraka planet for your kadaga lagna and is placed in 12th house, during this time , your sister might have a had a chance to go abroad, is your sister working in media/jorunalism or any industry related to communication? per her horoscope she has a good chance of working in those lines.

i also see your sister has ketu in 7th house. This should be causing hindrance or problems to marriages/relationship. Please do ketu parihara(Keezhaperumpallam in tamilnadu), pray to lord ganesh. This should alleviate some problem in marriage life.

Also she is starting a new mahadasha this year, she is starting rahu mahadasha from may this year, this usually will be a very transformational period. As rahu is transiting 12th house now, lot of chances of moving abroad or long distance travel for her.

Please do rahu/ketu parihara.

8. Sam76

Sam76 New IL'ite

Hi Sir.. I want to know about my career prospects whether I will remain in the same current job or I will get a new job opportunity. At present, my career is stagnant with no growth in terms of salary and promotion......also will I be having any health problems that I need to take care of ?

Also I am currently in the US with my family, so wanted to also ask if there is a scope of me returning back to India or somewhere closer to India in the near future ? Appreciate your time and inputs on this, thank you Sir in advance.

my DOB is 18th April,1976 and time of birth is 2:25am (place of birth: Mumbai)

9. Sudhindra

Sudhindra Gold IL'ite

Hello sam76
    Since u r running sun mahadasha who is ur 8th lord in ur chart,u r unhappy with ur career, who are facing stagnant career without growth and promotion,u will be finishing this bad period in few months by the end of this year,things will run fine from 2020 onwards and no looking back..god bless

Sudhindra

10. Sam76

Sam76 New IL'ite

thank you very much Sir for your response. also wanted to check if I will be having any health issues that I need to take care of, and if there is a scope for me to return back to India or closer to India in the near future. appreciate your inputs on the same. thank you again for your prompt response.