Astrologer

Discussion in 'Personal Services' started by rama_mani, May 29, 2008.

1. 1990

1990 New IL'ite

Re: good astrologer in chennai

hi ,
    dis is preethi , did u meet that astrologer whic latha suggested you.. . ? his predictions are true? pls help me i'm in need of good astrologer. . .anyone suggest me. . . and has anyone consulted suryan namboothiry? is he good? predictions are true? pls reply. . . .

2. CountUrBlessing

CountUrBlessing Bronze IL'ite

Dear Latha,

I have contacted Mr.Shankar for an appointment today(after reading the post)....I'm drowning in problems and felt confident after reading the post that he might suggest some remedies for the same. I referred your name as well to him. I will be meeting him next week. Thought to inform you on this.

Thanks for your valuable help and i believe that his guidance will surely help to solve my problems

Pls provide me his address

Regards
    J

Last edited: Aug 26, 2011
  3. giri1979

giri1979 New IL'ite

there is a good astrologer in chennai , pallikaranai area, his name is Mr. S. Natarajan , he reads horoscopes , is a palmist and expert in numerology..

4. jaya6580

jaya6580 New IL'ite

Hi
    I am new to the site, but i heard about Mr. R.S Sankar is best in Tambaram , my uncle had benefited a lot by his predictions. I am in immediate need of guidance for some problems. Can u give me updated contact details of Mr. Sankar? please its really urgent.

cheers
    Jaya

Last edited: Mar 19, 2012
  5. rmgowri

rmgowri New IL'ite

Hi Latha Murali,

I read all your post regarding astrologer. I saw your post regarding Shri. R.S. Sankar too. I am going to chennai next week. I wish to meet him. Can i refer your name.

Gowri
    Abudhabi :drowning

6. GeethaSatheesh

GeethaSatheesh New IL'ite

Hi,

I am new to this forum and hence I am unable to send a private message to you. Could you please share the contact details of Mr. N.Kannan (Numerologist). my contact number is 9176625938.

Thanks
    Geetha

7. GeethaSatheesh

GeethaSatheesh New IL'ite

Hi Latta,

Thank you for sharing the information. I managed to get Mr.R.S. Shankar's appointment. Just wanted to know about the kannikkai (i.e. fruits, flowers along with money) that we need to offer him, because I am planning to write Jathakkam for my son and I want to go prepared.

Thanks
    Geetha

8. valli13

valli13 New IL'ite

Hi,

I am new to this forum. I am in Camp Road, Chennai. I want to visit the astrologer Mr. Sankar. Could you please guide me to reach him whether we can meet in person without appointment or do we need to book any appointment. If we need to take appointment how to do that.

Thanks in advance.

9. padkan

padkan New IL'ite

Hi Seema, planning to call Mr. Mukesh. Just would like to know about your feedback now before proceeding.

Thanks
    Anusha

10. bangalorean05

bangalorean05 Senior IL'ite

dear latha madam

i am from bangalore and after seen the post about Mr,Shankar from all your IL felt really happy that i too should contact him. I think i too late now since the posting was done long ago. Does he reply to his clients through email who are only in abroad even outside chennai but in india.

So please let me know i am eager to contact him

I am also running under problems in my career and also about my marriage (Bachelor)

Please let me know

Waiting for your reply

Regards