Astro predictions for you

Discussion in 'Hyderabad' started by SYAMALADEVI, Oct 18, 2012.

1. anuajit

anuajit Junior IL'ite

Re: Are you in need of good and best astrologer in Hyderabad? - Astro predictions for

Syamala devi,

Can you let me know my sister's husband job status:

Dob: 15 july 1969
    POB: hyderabad , AP
    TOB: 4-10 PM.

He is wothout a job for 4 years AND IS STRUGGLING TO GET A JOB. Can you let me know when he will get a job and any pariharam to be done.

Thank you.

2. Bornbold

Bornbold New IL'ite

Re: Are you in need of good and best astrologer in Hyderabad? - Astro predictions for

Hello Syamaladevi garu,

It so nice of you for your services at IL.

Can you please let me know when will I enter my motherhood.
    We are married for 6 years now and still struggling to become parents.

My details are:

DOB: 20 Sep 1985
    TOB: 5:35 PM
    POB: Ambala, Haryana.

Thanks

3. Keerthana

Keerthana New IL'ite

hi mam,

I'm Keerthana. my date of birth: 05-august-1987 time: 5:35am and place: mathur(tamilnadu). I wanted to know forth coming months how it will be for me. also I have problems in my marriage will they get resolved?

thanks.

Last edited: Feb 23, 2014
  4. littl

littl Platinum IL'ite

h is this thread working ?? if so give feed back too .. so that new curios people like me will try a shot .. i am wondering about my life partner .. my elders says i will not get a partner as i wanted. is it true ? so i have to compromise ? :crazy

5. geeta12345

geeta12345 New IL'ite

Dear ,

Hi i m geeta. My cousin date of birth is 16-Dec-1984, time 3:30 am , vizinagaram(AP)

Till now his career not settled please tell about his career and marriage all are in tension

Thanks,
    Geeta

6. anu09

anu09 New IL'ite

Hi shyamal, I need you help. My brother is not getting married. An u tell me when he will get married. His detail are 12-mar-1984, time 1:55, krishna DST, nuzvid

7. SYAMALADEVI

SYAMALADEVI Senior IL'ite

HI friends

I am greatly surprising to see many live posts till now. Due to my father expire i have been not able to logging since long time.
    Sure will work on it and make this thread live again.

Thank you

8. rekhasasik

rekhasasik New IL'ite

Hi Syamala Devi Madam,
    I have sent a personal message to you today.I am in need of suggestion for my marital life problems.

9. piyushnitj

piyushnitj New IL'ite

Hi Syamala,
    Myself piyush sharma.
    I went thru ur thread and i really appreciate the helping hand that u hv been offering to so many ppl.
    I would really b grateful if you could help me the same way.
    I have been experiencing lots of ups and downs in my personal and professional life since the last 2 years.
    Professional life still seems to get better now but i am still stuck badly in my personal sphere.
    I was in a relationship with a girl and we both wanted to get married n stay together but due to family differences things could not move ahead. I am not sure whether we will get bck together or not but i still find uncomfortable in moving ahead in my life as i am unsure of whether that decision would be right or wrong.
    I still believe thay things will change in our favour though i know thats not a practical approach.
    I request you to please guide me on how sjould i move ahead and what are the upcoming events in my life.
    My details are as under:
    Name - piyush sharma
    Date of birth - 25 nov 1986
    Place of birth - dewas (m.p)
    Time of birth - 11:50 pm

Please help me out and suggest the path i should take.

Thanks & regards,
    Piyush sharma

10. Madhavi1988

Madhavi1988 New IL'ite

Hello Syamala Garu,

my name is Madhavi and currently am in USA. Iam trying for jobs here but nothing is working out. Will I get a job?
    dob: February 05 -1988

Last edited: Aug 20, 2014