Astro predictions for you

Discussion in 'Hyderabad' started by SYAMALADEVI, Oct 18, 2012.

1. JaiBharat

JaiBharat New IL'ite

Re: Are you in need of good and best astrologer in Hyderabad? - Astro predictions for

Syamaladevigaru ,

Namaskaram,
    Firstly my Thanks for coming forward and helping people in their growth path. I too need your help to decide on my immediate future,

Mydetails
    Name: Pothula Venkata dinakar
    Born on 07th Oct 1976
    at Visakapatnam @ 0730am

Raasi: Meena
    Star: Uttarabhadra
    Padam; 2nd

Im planning to venture into Small Business like sales and service of Portable generators. Please suggest if this will be fruitful for me and If I should go ahead.

Regards
    VDP.

2. ushashailesh

ushashailesh New IL'ite

Re: Are you in need of good and best astrologer in Hyderabad? - Astro predictions for

Hello Madam,

My DOB is 4th Feb 1978
    Time 4.38 pm

Facing a lot of career issues. Can you please advise something?

Regards

3. debila

debila New IL'ite

Hi SYAMALADEVI,
    My name is Debila Mukhopadhyay.I am facing lots of difficulty in my career.I am trying to travel to US for my work as i am an IT Professional but nothing is working out,I tried a lot.Nothing is happning.
    I am very upset for this.Please let me know when I can travel ,and will I travel alone or with my husband.
    Please mam help me.If I need to do any puja or any remedy.

DOB:26th september 1984
    time 4:15 am
    place howrah ,west bengal

my husband details

Supratik Das
    DOB:3rd October 1985
    Time 9:30 am
    Place burdwan, west bengal

4. Naviinra

Naviinra New IL'ite

Dear Marella Syamala deviji,

I have Naviin and my birth details are.

Date of birth: 29/12/2975
    Time:10:25 am
    Place:pune

My problem is i need to struggle a lot to get simple things in life.Even working with sincerity and honesty, i am not able to convert my work into gains.I am married from last 6 years and frequently undergo through some tension from my wife.

Please predict my career prospects and relationship issues.

I am ready to face the truth about me.I am consulting you since i never go to any private astrologer and after coming across your blog,i have full faith and trust in you.

Please help me.

Regards,

Naviin

5. bhargavad

bhargavad New IL'ite

hi Marella Syamala devi garu

my name is Bhargava D
    dob:4/2/1989
    time of birth:6:20 am
    place:repalle,guntur district.

Madam i am facing lots of problems in finding a job.
    I did not get a job and i am also facing many insults.
    When will find a job and will i get sucess in the job and when will insults in my life get stopped?

Will i get sucess in life or will i face failures in life?Please give me the correct answer.

thank u

6. gavvaru

gavvaru New IL'ite

Sister,
    I want to ask about my daughter. Her name is NagaCharitha.
    dob : 18th Aug 2011
    tob : 8:53 A.M
    pob : O'Fallon, Missouri state. This place is 30 minits to St.Louis.
    Can you please tell me about her future like education. Iam having few problems with her. pl. suggest necessary remedies. kindly help me as soon as possible.
    Thanks
    Geetha

7. universaldental

universaldental New IL'ite

Dear Shyamaladevi,

One of my loved ones would like to know her career details.... Right now she has settled in her life...... but seeing some low phase in her career, wanted to know the prospects of her career.

DOB - 28th Feb 1978
    Place of Birth - Challapalli, krishna Dt, AP
    Nakshatram - Swathi
    Time of Birth -- 1.05 pm

Thank you

8. mygiri2

mygiri2 New IL'ite

Dear Mam, Can you please share your email contact. I would like to get some consultation

9. sandyshruty

sandyshruty New IL'ite

Hello syamaladevi, I am facing many problems in my life. I am feeling as if I lost against my life..feeling depressed,lonely and lost..I faced problems during my graduation so I cudnt complete my b.tech. Then I joined b.tech through distance education and waited for the results 1yr but after 1yr I got to know that the institution has been arrested for issuing fake certificates. Presently I am in love with a guy who turned out to be my cousin unfortunately.we both didn't knew and we fell in love.He is very supportive in every way. He loves me truly and he is there for me even when he got to knew that I dnt have a good study. He said he loves me and not his study. My mom visited one astrologer at our place and she got to know that I will have many problems, will have a love failure and my dad wont get promotion.I am getting sick thinking about all these.. i want success in my career and love.what shall i do?please help me.I want a good career and I dnt want to lose my love.pls suggest me.My details :name: shruthi bandiDob: 24-12-1989Place of birth : gudivada.time of birth : evng 7

10. srilakshmi62

srilakshmi62 New IL'ite

hi madam
    i want to know about my brothers horoscope as he is missing everythng day by day
    firstly upto 2003 he was very clever and active and days were going all nice but from 2003 once we got transfered to another place all gone wrong...so please tell some remedies and some gemstones which will be best to him and he tried in every field to get a job but there is no result in any1... so please predict him some tips as he done btech in electrical
    DOB:06-06-85
    PLACE:GUNTAKAL
    TIME:19:00
    waiting for ur reply madam
    lastly one more thing if u know any famous astrologer plz mention as we want to consult personally ....
    thankyou madam