1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Astro Compatibility with my spouse

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by MeenLoch, Oct 19, 2007.

1. gokusha

gokusha IL Hall of Fame

Taurus have a strong aesthetic taste,enjoying art,music&beauty...

With a Taurus Sun you are cautious, strong-willed and possessive which means you like to hold onto things, including money.Taurus have good communication skill.

This characters suit me aptly...

Words to describe Virgo:

You are always punctual and plan ahead to ensure you make no mistakes.

(This is very well goes with myhubby.Even for simple function he has to be 1/2hour before, i get scolding for not being punctual to his level,but all the functions we attend we find everyone comes very late...we will be the first guest to their home.)

Practical, responsible, sensible, logical, precise, punctual, dedicated, perfectionist and health conscious.

2. Mahajanpragati

Mahajanpragati Platinum IL'ite

dear friends,
    i am Taurus with aries cusp,my husband is aquraious.well ,according to Bejan Daruwalla we r totally opposite signs but according to me we r compatiable.
    he is very cool ,calm person i am hotheaded.he loves change but i hate changes.
    he is careless about money but i am ,though a spender but within budget one.
    he is lenient father i am the house hitler.
    in compatiability i can say we both r lazy.both of us have take an easy attitude towards life,not planning for anything,love good food,like books(me to read, he to keep ).
    well, i feel when one loves each other one learns to be compatiabe with each other.
    also, our parents got our horoscope matched before marriage which showed some 28 gurns matching.did u people also got ur horoscope matched for marriage.

3. gisjul

gisjul Senior IL'ite

HI,
    Im a saggitarian born in November 1981 and my husband is a Gemini born in May 1977 .
    Im usually soft and tend to recofirm things again to be sure of things, and my husband is very reserved and doesnt like much crowd and losses his temper fast. But on the other side he is very loving and concerned:wink::wink::wink: i would really like to know more about our compatibilty.:confused::confused::confused::confused:

4. Meeta

Meeta Bronze IL'ite

Hi ILites,
    Such a nice one to read what other ILites have said but me, not an analyser but I would love to put my inputs too.
    Me........Pieces (17 th March) while Hubby...........Cancer (12 th July).............
    I have no idea how compatible are these signs........but only thing that matters most is how loving are we towards each other.........
    Being is Science profession, I have very little faith in the astrology (no offense meant) but I believe this compatibility comes from our mind within..........that is OUR BRAIN, the super computer who is creating......deleting and storing programmes for us...........
    But anyways, loved to read all your analysis........
    Regards.

5. MeenLoch

MeenLoch Silver IL'ite

Meeta,
    First some 'same pinches' for being a fellow piscean, having cancer husband an being a hard core science graduate.
    Yes it's true, that it's all in there, our brain !

Astrology cannot seek shelter under science, because it's not foolproof, which will prove itself all the time. But for ages now, the 'jadagam'/ 'kundli' matching has been happening with some reason. Let's say 'no one' wants to break the tradition. As for sunsigns, it's a good time-pass just observing people and seeing if they fit the picture.
    Drawing line on believing the predictions is important. As I already said, one cannot justify his/her traits as something common in their sun signs. We should make efforts to curb whatever is wrong or needs repair.

Love
    Shrividya

6. lmani

lmani Senior IL'ite

I am a libra and my husband Leo.Any feed back on that.Married after 35 yrs is there anything to believe or not.

7. SunitaGN

SunitaGN New IL'ite

Yes, I am of the exact same opinion. Although it is may not be a full and final solution to all relationship issues, knowing sign compatability is definitely a help. In marriage as well as in so many other relationships - whether long term/deep or fleeting - it has helped me several times to understand where the other person is coming and thus be more sympathetic to his mood/attitude.

Me - Libra
    Husband - Scorpio

Ours was not an arranged marriage. We met each other 7 years ago, got married 3 years ago - the four year wait was for our education to get completed.

Havent seen this match anywhere on the thread yet... Linda Goodman says they don't match very well - but I would like to say where matching does not come easy, there comes a lot of maturity, fun and delight!! He is an out-n-out Scorp and I am a typical Libran.. which is to say he is reserved, feels deeply, sincere, not a foodie, straight-talking and has fixed opinions on all subjects (which are THE opinions as far as he is concerned) and I am very expressive, talketive, sometimes artiifical :wink:, love cooking and food, talk in poetry and open-minded to new ideas. Also we have quite a few common attributes, for example we are both sensitive, intelligent (if I may say so), neat in our own ways (he is more into organizing stuff and I am more into decorating), lazy at our own times (when I am lazy he does all the house work and vice versa - when both of us fall lazy at the same time, who cares about the house anyway!!) and both us have very strong family values - which has helped us to accept and blend in each other's families with a strong commitment.

Looking forward to read other's posts!! Interesting thread this :)

Thank you!!
    Sunita

8. kvalli

kvalli New IL'ite

I am just curious to see if there are any Capricorn's married to a Scorpio. Read in many articles that they are non-harmonious signs, but wanted to see how life after marriage is like for the above signs.

I am reserving my comments until I see a feedback :)

9. latamurali

latamurali Gold IL'ite

Hai friends..........

Iam - Taurean
    Hubby - Scorpion

like my sister bala and her hubby.........

Me - easily mingle with anybody.......love to make lot of friends......jovial.......chatter box........food lover............like to eat anywhere...............Strong beleif with GOD............likes to tour..........shopping...............egoless........(.trust me.).......sentimental........very emotional.........

My hubby - very reserved..........dont have any sentiments...........never mingle with others...........dont have close friends at all..........hate to eat.out........Atheist............. hates shopping(we never went together for shopping in this 10 yrs)........but very intellignet.........workaholic.........

To say simply, what all i like....he dislikes that........

But we love each other...............and living happy life..........THANK GOD..........

fRIENDS, PLS TELLME ABOUT - DEC 12TH WITH JUNE 9TH - WHAT IS THEIR SIGN AND THEIR ASTRO COMPATIBILITY..........PLS

latamurali

10. sreejag

sreejag Bronze IL'ite

Hi,

Me - Scorpio
    My Hubby - Leo

I know you all would be surprised to c such a combination.

As a scorpio, i am talkative to known people, friendly, straight-forward(for which people say i am not bothered about others feelings),deep observer, does not plan for anytihng in everyday life, not very punchual, little lazy, egositic, attachment to family.

Aa a Leo, he is a quite observer, dominant,egoistic,attachment to family, well planned,straight forward,talkative to anybody.

We are totally opposite from each other. He likes to work a lot where as i do only my everyday duties, other than that i am lazy. He loves out door sports, where as i am not an outdoor person at all. We both r egoistic, we had different opinions in the first year of marriage(our's was an arranged marriage), but now in these 3 years, we have learned a lot and we try to give space for each other. I do things for his happiness sometimes, and he reciprocates often though he is not interested in all those.

To avoid mis-understandings often, i don't talk about my MIL which might hurt him and he does not talk about my parents, Unnecessarily.

We love each other and living happily . I THANK God for what he has given us in life.

Please continue this thread.

Last edited: Nov 20, 2007