Askchitvish apps in news!

Discussion in 'Ask ChitVish' started by Varloo, Oct 19, 2011.

1. Varloo

Varloo Gold IL'ite

Dear friends,
    I am so happy to share this good news with you all. A write up about the Askchitvish apps has been published today in the Metroplus , The Hindu. It is agreat feat achieved by our Chitvish with the support and help of Ruby.
    You all know that she started with posting recipes and then clearing our doubts in cooking. And we all benefitted like anything- many of us have become super cooks and churn out delicacies like it is child's play. As for me, I never thought I would be making such things as badam kheer, kaju kathli, buns, cakes and bread etc. so well.
    I pray to God that Chitvish is blessed with good health. There are no words to express my thanks for her unselfish sharing of authentic recipes. The time and effort she takes to bring all those wonderful recipes with photos to us is not to be taken for granted, remember her physical age. She does everything with such enthusiasm. Dear Chithra, we have learned many things from you and are still learning.
    Dear friends, please pour in your thoughts and views here. Lets have a blast! And here is the link to the write up.
    The Hindu : FEATURES / METRO PLUS : With a ladle and a phone...

26 people like this.

2. archana.kc

archana.kc Gold IL'ite

Wonderful news! Please read the news, and click on the "F" button below to share on FB :) Really well written piece. I can vouch that there is no other app in the android market that has such excellent, detailed recipes. Will pass the word :)

Perfect timing and a hugggeee congrats to you, chitrammaaa!

Love,
    Arch

3. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

wow thats a wonderful news....our dear chitra madam is such a treasure to all of us here....

4. radhaparth2000

radhaparth2000 Platinum IL'ite

Varloo,

Thanks for posting the link. This apps is sooooooo handy and no need to keep print outs or laptop in the kitchen.
    Kudos to Ruby and heart felt thanks to Chitvish.

5. anitharajan

anitharajan Bronze IL'ite

Varloo,

Thanks for sharing the news... its really a great article.
    Chitra mami is like everyones mom in helping us with cooking and other stuffs too.
    Hats off to you Chitra mami. Thank you so much for this application. Being in Kitchen we can see the method and cook, no more wasting of pen and paper, all recipes will be always handy.
    Great soul with great ideas and innovations.
    "Cooking Queen" you have placed an remarkable foot print in all the peoples life.
    Hearty congratulations & hugs to you mami.

Cheers,
    Anitha

6. prana

prana IL Hall of Fame

Great news Varloo mam..

Chitra mam, superb...congrates...kalakiteenga..really u deserve it..

7. Priesh

Priesh Platinum IL'ite

wonderful news. Thanks for sharing Varloo mam.
    Chitra mam,superb

8. suryayasaswini

suryayasaswini Silver IL'ite

It's really great. Congrates chitra mam.
    Thanks for sharing the news mam.

9. Pragadha

Pragadha Senior IL'ite

wow!!! wonderful news. She is like my another mom i learned cooking only from her. The passion she has on cooking even now and the way she organise things are really amazing. Its another milestone for her.

with love,
    latha.

10. Varloo

Varloo Gold IL'ite

Hi guys,
    thanks for the replies. I have another great news to share. My husband has booked and Apple i phone 4 for me and I will get it tomorrow. This is because I can download Chitvish recipes and continue cooking good dishes for him. I thank CV with all my heart - her apps is the reason behind this superb gift. I did not expcet such a wonderful gift from my hubby. Now I can really be in the kitchen with laddle and phone. Thank you thank you thankyou, CV.

3 people like this.