1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Ask your questions and get tips on Mehendi Designs from Neeta Sharma

Discussion in 'Cosmetics & Makeups' started by Neeta Sharma, Sep 26, 2008.

1. Zaisha

Zaisha Guest

HI Neeta,

i am very much interested in doing mehendi designs. i want Arabic mehendi design collection. where can i find it? Neeta ur designs r fine. i need some easy going but lucrative designs so that i can apply it easily ...

Eagerly waiting for ur co-operation...

2. manasa_gs

manasa_gs Senior IL'ite

Dear Neetha Madam,
    Wow, Amazing designs, all your designs are great. :bowdown:bowdown

I getting married in the month of april, it would be great , if you can send some more hand and leg designs. I loved your leg design.

3. hi neeta
    i am a muslim indian and i am going to be getting married soon
    can you please send me some of your nice indian full hand and back and feet designs... the inticrate ones.... with no fingures in it
    i want the designs as thin as possible as i dont like big ones. you know wat i mean a typical indian design that goes wow in dubai
    thanks a ton
    sarvat

4. haritha71

haritha71 New IL'ite

hi neeta..
    I am Haritha from chennai.Your designs are wonderful..I am also very much interested in putting mehendi designs.. I want to do it as part time job..But am not knowing how to start with..I have few collections of Indian bridal & arabic designs..im thinking of uploading those designs in net..but im not having any idea of how to do that..can u advice me on this..
    pls reply

haritha:wave

5. Manaswini08

Manaswini08 Bronze IL'ite

Re: Jewelry Making : Useful Websites & Links

Not sure if this was asked but what do you use to get that sparkle in the designs? I see some are glowing in a gold powder.

6. haritha71

haritha71 New IL'ite

hi neeta

your desgins are really good..i am also very much interested in mehendi desins..i too hav few collections of arabic & indian bridal designs..i wish to upload it..can u pls tell how we do that..do we get any credit for those pictures...as i am newuser to this website i am unaware of al these things...

haritha:)

7. kavyamadhav

kavyamadhav Bronze IL'ite

Hi neeta,
    Nice designs. I like mehaendi very much.

8. sudkam

sudkam New IL'ite

Hi Neetha,
    I am sunitha. I am into mehendi designing since 23years. Its my hobby and i did not learn it. I never did it as profession. But who ever come to me for mehendi i never refused. My problem is that i can never do arabic designs how much ever i try. I am into traditional Indian mehendi. Now that I am married & in Caribbean Islands and a house wife. I have done lot of bridal mehendi. But now to make it fast i would like to do a blend of traditional and arabic. I would like to know how can i improve my skills in arabic mehendi.......and also if you could hElp me in sending the essential oils and stuff for good mehendi. we import lots from US... SO WE COULD WORK IT OUT

Your tips could be of great help to me...

Thank you
    Sudkam

Last edited: Mar 14, 2009
  9. priyaz

priyaz New IL'ite

hi neeta,
    im from kerala and my marriage is fixed to september.i was searching for some person who could help me on my mehendi day to put excellent mehendi. do you work outside your state? pls help if you are willing.it would be great if you reply.

10. bluemoon

bluemoon New IL'ite

Hi Neeta,

First of all congrats :thumbsup... U r doing a gr8 job.. Nice designs...

Can u tel me the ingredients for arabic mehendi... Some tips n tricks on applying arabic mehendi would also be greatly appreciated...