Ask Questions To IndusLady about IL FORUMS

Discussion in 'Site Help & FAQs' started by IL_Admin, Jul 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ojaantrik

ojaantrik IL Hall of Fame

Re: Request -- Please help if possible

Dear stork82:

I tried both Firefox and Google Chrome. They don't work. But interestingly enough, I can see both my avatar and signature if I am not logged in. This is using IE. I doubt that this is a browser specific issue. Something has happened to the settings.

All the best.

oj

2. ojaantrik

Dear Dhanika:

When I am logged in, I cannot see either the avatar or the signature on my post (using IE, Firefox, Chrome). Howver, in that logged in state, I can see both on my profile page. When I log out, both become visible on the post. And in the logged out state, I cannot even access my profile page.

I suppose this is a settings problem. Once that is taken care of, probably I shall be able to view the uploaded photographs in my posts also. Right now, instead of the photographs, only the links show. If I click on the links, I am taken to the photo. On the other hand, if I am using the edit mode, photographs are visible! I went to Kamalji's posts too. There too, I see links instead of photographs.

I suspect I shall be able to view the photographs in the posts if I am not logged in. Let me try.

I tried, it doesn't work. The photographs don't show except as links. But they show as photographs when I am in the edit mode. I can't see photographs uploaded by Kamalji either. They show as links.

Can you see your uploaded photos or photos uploaded by others?

Please let me know if possible.

Best regards.

oj

3. devapriya

devapriya IL Hall of Fame

You can ask through PM....But dont worry....I informed about this to Admin....I expect that she will reply you soon! :)

4. ojaantrik

Dear Devipriya:

Thank you so much. Please look through my next post. I have not understood more, but certainly got a feel for the nature of the problem. By creating another account, I viewed ojaantrik's account from that account. I know now exactly what others are seeing in my account and what they are not seeing.

I hope someone helps. But it could be a difficult problem to solve and I can't blame anyone if they cannot help me out. No point being upset. Normally they are very nice.

Best regards.

ojaantrik

5. IL_Admin

IL_Admin Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear Ojaantrik,

All the above listed issue happens due to corrupted cookies. Please clear out all the cookies and cache stored in your system.

Please do the following:

• Log out of the Indusladies Site
    • Close all browser windows/tabs except for one (may be you can open a generic site like Google).
    • Delete the cookies (you may choose to delete only the Indusladies Site cookies). How to delete cookies?
      • Firefox users: Tools > Options >Privacy > Remove individual cookies > Select the Indusladies site Cookie >Remove cookies or alternatively Remove all cookies
      • Internet Explorer users: Tools > Internet Options > General >Browsing History > Delete (You may select Cookies alone ) > Delete
    • Log back in to the site
    If you still have any issues, please write to support@indusladies.com.

Note: In future, kindly post your queries in the appropriate FAQ threads. If you have too many queries which do not suit a particular FAQ thread then post it in this thread:Ask Questions To IndusLady about IL FORUMS.

Thank you.

1 person likes this.
  6. ksuji

ksuji Gold IL'ite

I would like to post more and more questions on QUIZ, but how can I maintain one and the same thread as done by
    some ILites eg.,ILite Paanzaa ?

7. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

HelloKsuji
    You can go on updating that same thread so that all your questions along with the answers remain in one thread.

8. kalaineemu

kalaineemu Silver IL'ite

am new member how to upload my books... then its free forums or payable.
    thanks in advance for your reply...

9. srivanirao

srivanirao Junior IL'ite

Hi all

Hi all i know all embroidary works. But i dont no how to keep in the ils. So please give anyone reply how to keep our works photos . thanking u all. byyyyyyyyyyy:thumbsup.

10. swaranthika

swaranthika New IL'ite

Re: How can I start a new thread?

how to download ramanichandran mams novels pls pls help me

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.