1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Ask me for skincare, hair care and makeup suggestions (India)

Discussion in 'Body Care' started by angelvoice, Mar 31, 2013.

1. Preetichau

Preetichau New IL'ite

Hi Angel, need your advice on summer skin care. I have dry skin for which I need to apply a good moisturizing lotion even in hot summer months. But because, I am out in the sun the whole day, I need sunscreen too. This is like too much for me; first apply the body lotion and then slather the sunscreen. Can you suggest a solution for dry skin?

1 person likes this.
  2. angelvoice

angelvoice Gold IL'ite

Shaving blades do not make hair rough..But in some people it may dry out the skin if not done properly without a moisturizing shaving cream. Also it should be done with a sharp razor gently.
    Epilators do not affect health in any way.. At least i have not heard of any ill effects of epilators???
    Laser hair removal.. you should read about it well and reviews of clinics and only go to a good clinic. Also it the results varies among individuals..

3. angelvoice

angelvoice Gold IL'ite

Thanks for the compliment.. :)
    You need a volumnizing shampoo: Some suggestions..
    Fabindia protein shampoo, biotique bio walnut, Matrix volumatherapie, Loreal professional serie expert volume expand, Bodyshop rainforest volume, Loccitane volumnizing shampoo, herbal essences body envy, Schwarzkopf Bonacure Volume Boost Shampoo etc.. No idea about hair oil that adds volume..
    Did you go through my thread for suggestions for day n night cream...n facewash..
    FabIndia vitamin E night cream, Cetaphil moisturizing lotion, Biotique’s Bio Morning Nectar, aroma magic almond nourishing cream, Ponds age miracle night cream,olay 7 in 1, TBS Vitamin E cream, Cetaphil moisturizing cream, Elovera IMF cream, Emolene cream, Moisturex Cream

Facewash for dry skin: Aroma magic lavender FW, Biotique bio honey gel, Dove beauty moisture, Lactocalamine moisturizing facewash, himalaya herbals clarifying face wash, Cetaphil cleanser, Sebamed cleanser.

4. pm86

pm86 Silver IL'ite

Thank you I will try using epilator.

1 person likes this.
  5. angelvoice

angelvoice Gold IL'ite

Try using first one from family or friends to see how you tolerate the pain level. It should not be used on fully grown long hair. Ideally it should be used a few days after shaving so that the hair is quite short. Google a bit and you will get tips. If you are buying get one with ice pack. Once you get used to the epilator, it is really useful and easy...

6. jyotiparab

jyotiparab Silver IL'ite

hi
    i have thin hair line on forehead...my scalp is visible little
    pls advive to thicken the hai infront

7. angelvoice

angelvoice Gold IL'ite

Hi... I dont know any remedies.. Maybe you should try to cut bangs to suit your face... I have heard aloe vera helps in thickening hair on hair line... :)

8. mrssiva

mrssiva Silver IL'ite

Hi dear

I'm a mother of 6 months baby.I have normal to oily skin and have pimple marks .but from my 8th month pregnancy my skin becomes quite hard , dark and clearly shows acne marks. when I asked my doctor she said its just pigmentation due to pregnancy, it goes off after delivery.

but it won't. I'm worrying a lot . how to reduce those marks in black and how to get soft skin.

held me also , suggest some cosmetics suitable for my skin. its quite oily skin. I don't use any cosmetics . my lips are very dark , suggest something to change that dark color .

help me please !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thank you .

9. angelvoice

angelvoice Gold IL'ite

Are you asking about face or body skin or both... lemme know... tc

10. vibimolu

vibimolu Senior IL'ite

Hi Angel..

I saw yur posts. Really very nice..

I need some suggestions in the daily make up that we do.. I m working in MNC so i have to respresent myself with a pleasant look.. I have all the problems with regards to dryness.. I have a very dry skin.. Dry hair with dandruff..

SO plz suggest me with some good products to stop Hair fall & Daily make up.. Also please guide me hw to do it one after the other..

Thanks in advance...