Ask a Question about future, to do not to do, remedies...

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by drs3232, May 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aryasonia

aryasonia Senior IL'ite

Sir,

u r doing such a wonderful job...then y r u closing this thread...that is ur wish and desision ...but i m really thankful to you for the solutions provided...i woud like u to tell u my experience when i practise it...

God bless u

Sonia

2. drs3232

drs3232 Silver IL'ite

aryasonia
    When God closes one door he opens another,The thread continues with a new title "Arul Vakku "(Divine Words) with the blessings of my mother divine and of her loving command.

Last edited: Jun 12, 2009
  3. drs3232

drs3232 Silver IL'ite

Thank u IL's for all the support for this thread.Post as usual your queries in the new thread 'Arul Vakku ".May my Divine Mother bless you all.

4. aryasonia

aryasonia Senior IL'ite

sir shud i light the lamp in my house or somewhere else

5. SHASHU

SHASHU Bronze IL'ite

Dear Baba,

My humble pranams. Thx so muchhhhhh for worrying for me. Atleast there is somebody to worry for me. Otherwise I am the one who worries for others problems.
    Ok I will start chanting Rudram for me (as i am also working) and feel like changing the job. And for my son also. can i send my birth details also for my problems. (i don't want to trouble you more and more).
    Ok I will follow the matching dates for my son, when looking out for the alliance. As it is now he is only 23. Why i was depressed after reading your answer because even I got married late and the amount of trouble I underwent, only GOD is aware. I do NOT want my son to undergo the same. For early marriage (like between 26-28), pl tell me some pariharam, so that I will start doing from now only.

Also you have mentioned that to concentrate on the flame (I did not understand) and since I am working i reach home late. But still while walking back from office i will just think of amma. Is that Ok? Kindly guide me.

Thousand times sorry for troubling you.

Warm regards

shashu

6. drs3232

drs3232 Silver IL'ite

Shashu
    Please note that I have closed this thread and started a new thread.If you post in this thread some times may not notice it.Only for today I am going through both the threads and answering.Please follow the universal prayer method suggested in my new thread.

7. AnithaSrinivas

AnithaSrinivas New IL'ite

THanks..
    Will do the prayers for my 1st Daughter.

ANitha Srinivas

8. vian

vian Senior IL'ite

Thank you sir for the reply. I will definitely start to recite sri rudram. My inlaws are already performing lot of pujas, utsavams in their family temple i.e. Thiruvahindrapuram, Devanatha perumal. Our family deity is Kumbakonam Oppiliappan perumal. My mother whenever she visits she performs archana in all our names. Please guide me where we have to do pooja specially...
    Thanks once again...
    vian

9. Anu65

Anu65 New IL'ite

hi drs3232,i want to ask you one question,we r planning for the child,so when is it going to happen? pls reply soon.....
    my birth date --27/07/80
    Time---1.30am

10. paanzaa

paanzaa Gold IL'ite

Today being Thursday, I was invited by my friend to visit the samadhi of Kasavanmpatty Swamigal. After the visits to the Samadhi and the adjoining temple where he lived I was waved back by an elderly gentleman, who I was told earlier, was a disciple of the Swamigal, and had moved out of the village for more than 25 years. He folded his hands and said that he was pleased to meet me according to the divine guidance..Everyone was dumbstruck! He then took my hands into mine said, it was divine will...I had no inclination since morning to visit the place, but the opportunity was offered to go over a cup of tea. The temple was so tranquil that every other thought seemed to vanish except to think about the place. The temple where he lived has a peedam for the Goddess Muthalamman and there is a bed in which he had slept prior to his samadhi. All prayers in the form of a letter are offered on the bed...what does this incident indicate?

Given that my family tree has a lot of Swamigal-Appaya, Neelakanda, Sivananda, Sundara, Gopala to name a few, is it that the Divine guidance is leading me to something extraordinary?

I am just waiting for the puzzle pieces to get together.

Can you please say something about this?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.