1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

ashwathi's works

Discussion in 'Poetry' started by sudhak90, Jun 13, 2007.

1. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sudha,

I read all the poems of Ashwathi that you have shared with us. As already mentioned earlier, she is born to poems, no doubt.
    Many have the talent to write, but she also has a very sensitive and perceptive eye and heart. It is very hard for me to believe that she is so young. And some of the poems were written like four years ago! I am floored! How can a girl have that sort of maturity so early in life?:) Remarkable.
    She will go a long way. Tell her that all of us here wish her the very best and she should never forsake her gift to write poems.
    I should not, but I could not hold myself back. Hence here I go, hope she takes this in the right light?!...If at all, she should look at the world with the different perspective too. So young and so ponderous??:) True, world is full of misery and some of it is so futile. But there is also the brighter side to it. Ashwathi should also bring some cheer into her poetry and her youth will make the lines only more pleasanter. That is why, I loved the "Eternal Perfection". It made me happy that she also thought of the lovely light behind a stone, a creation from the times of yore:)
    My very best wishes to her and may her poetry flourish.

L, Kamla

2. sudhak90

sudhak90 Senior IL'ite

thank u lalitha sai and kamla.

kamla, the same comment ashwathi has heard many a time from me.think it'll change with time.

i'll show her your post.comments are always welcome, it only helps to improvise.

rgds

sudha